bob

Middlesbrough, UK

#22 Jun 14, 2010
the thought of my wife enjoying sex with another man turned me on very much[ l started thinking l was insane and compleately a lone' un till l found out on the net what a cuckold was' and after 25 years of marrage my wife found a man who she spent the night with; i felt jealus angry hurt but at the same time very excited and turned on. and yes humiliation is a very big part of been a cuckold husband its unexplanable.
contraman

Taunton, UK

#23 Jun 14, 2010
Yes, most cuckolds quote humiliaion the biggest turn on in any cuckold triangle. Even if the husband cannot watch his wife's adultery, watching his wife tart herself for her lover, applying masses of shiny lip stick, plenty of make-up, her 6 inch high heels at the ready; & then leaving to meet her lover, to have sex at a hotel room in the afternoon. Husband knowing that she would enjoy multiple orgasms on her lover's mighty cock----
panTsniffer

Arlington, TX

#24 Jun 16, 2010
the biggest humiliation/turnon for me was having to pull my pants down and compare size with my gf's HUNG lover and be laughed at by them before she had sex with him!
Lionbar

Heanor, UK

#25 Jun 16, 2010
Jealousy is not good, Bob, neither is anger. Whether your wife has one lover or multiple partners, the two of you must have a strong relationship. There must be an understanding of commitment to each other, that what you are doing is only for fun and seeking pleasure as you would with any other activity like golf, sailing or morris dancing !

I don't really think it goes the other way, that women feel cuckolded at seeing their partner with another woman. Cuckoldry appears to be a man thing.

Perhaps there may be a lady or two out there with this type of experience who would like to contribute to this thread in the interest of a balanced opinion and further understanding.
cucked for awhile

Dallas, TX

#26 Jun 21, 2010
the jealousy comes around every so often but the thrill of her f**king other makes it worth it. only think i wish is that i would get to watch. i have listened from another room and when i do that i get so hard and stroke my c**k. if she goes all night with him i can cum over and over on my self
Falcon

Dallas, GA

#28 Jul 6, 2010
contraman wrote:
Yes, most cuckolds quote humiliaion the biggest turn on in any cuckold triangle. Even if the husband cannot watch his wife's adultery, watching his wife tart herself for her lover, applying masses of shiny lip stick, plenty of make-up, her 6 inch high heels at the ready; & then leaving to meet her lover, to have sex at a hotel room in the afternoon. Husband knowing that she would enjoy multiple orgasms on her lover's mighty cock----
I don't get to watch my wife with other men very often, so what you say about watching her getting ready to meet her lover is exactly right. I am tremendously turned on just watching her as she begins to change out of the clothes she is wearing, and slip on a fresh pair of panties and some sexy clothing, which I sometimes have picked out for her to wear. And knowing that he will pound her for several hours with what is always going to be a far bigger c*ck than I have, then send her home to me with soaked panties, a stretched and wet p***y, mussed up hair and smeared make-up, and a scent of sex all over her body....love it! And when she gives me all the details of being with him while we screw makes it get even better!
Lionbar says

Luton, UK

#29 Jul 6, 2010
That's what being a cuckold is all about, eh Falcon. Oh the thrill, wonderful.
lady

Ringwood East, Australia

#30 Jul 6, 2010
thats such a turn on for me. I lov reading the humiliation part. what do u do for sex??? Do u hav sex with ur wife anymore? Or do u hav to devote urself to only her wishes? If u do hav sex, do u hav to dirty talk to her about her other lovers to get her off?
Join Free
Falcon

Dallas, GA

#33 Jul 6, 2010
lady wrote:
thats such a turn on for me. I lov reading the humiliation part. what do u do for sex??? Do u hav sex with ur wife anymore? Or do u hav to devote urself to only her wishes? If u do hav sex, do u hav to dirty talk to her about her other lovers to get her off?
Even though I am cucked, wife and I still have sex. She does not put me down in an extremely humiliating or abusive way like some women do their cucks. She does it more through kidding and joking me about my penis size in a humorous way, yet at the same time definitely getting the point across to me that she loves the BIG cox she gets ouside of marriage. When we have sex, which is often, it is always better for both of us right after she has just been with someone else. She will tease me about things like how wet she is from the guy's load, how big he was in comparison to me, how she cannot feel me because she got stretched so much, etc. Her telling me about the screwing she just got seems to excite her as much as it does me.
Lionbar says

Luton, UK

#34 Jul 6, 2010
It feels so good to slide inside her when another man has just deposited his load, so slippery and smooth, I c@m almost immediately.
Falcon

Dallas, GA

#35 Jul 7, 2010
Lionbar says wrote:
It feels so good to slide inside her when another man has just deposited his load, so slippery and smooth, I c@m almost immediately.
My wife maintains a natural bush, so when I do her right after somenoe else has left their load, not only is she slippery and smooth inside her p@$$y lips, but also sort of slippery-sticky in her pubic hairs. Just total wetness inside and out, and it is a super awesome feeling to grind my little peepee (as she calls it) inside and outside her just-stretched love canal.
happentome

South San Francisco, CA

#36 Jul 7, 2010
Sometimes when my wife comes home from a date at 3 or 4 in the morning I will hear her in the bathroom
preparing for bed. She will come to bed straddle my
my face with her vagina above and then proceed to make me clean her up and have an orgasm. Finished
she then rolls off lay on her side and says goodnight dear, while I'm wanking off my little self.
Falcon

Dallas, GA

#38 Jul 7, 2010
happentome wrote:
Sometimes when my wife comes home from a date at 3 or 4 in the morning I will hear her in the bathroom
preparing for bed. She will come to bed straddle my
my face with her vagina above and then proceed to make me clean her up and have an orgasm. Finished
she then rolls off lay on her side and says goodnight dear, while I'm wanking off my little self.

I guess every couple in this lifestyle has figured out what works the best for them, and what each one wants. But for me, I like for my wife to come home, come and sit on our bed without doing any freshening up, and tease me with a few details of her $crewing. I then like to begin rubbing on her while she talks, slowly taking off her clothes while I rub her and get a little of their juices on my fingers. I then like to begin kissing her all over and catch little scents of sex on her body. Then with the lights still I look at the evidence of her being with someone else, things like whisker burns and hickies that the guy may have left on her, wet panties and slacks/jeans/shorts (sometimes skirts and dresses are wet, and one time she had undried jism in her hair). Sometimes I will clean her up before getting inside her myself, but we always have sex. When I get inside her, I like for her to talk about how she likes bigger penises (oh, how she does!) and how small mine is in comparison to what all others she has had (which is unfortunately the truth).
happentome

South San Francisco, CA

#39 Jul 8, 2010
Yes Falcon my wife would tell me about her other men how they would do sex, especially size.Her Black love stories did not surprise me but stories
about her Chinese lovers did. Great in the bedroom
with good size packages, making me feel even smaller. But when we did have sex my performance
improved. She now has a man from India who both her lover and the Father of her child.
Lionbar says

London, UK

#40 Jul 8, 2010
happentome wrote:
Yes Falcon my wife would tell me about her other men how they would do sex, especially size.Her Black love stories did not surprise me but stories
about her Chinese lovers did. Great in the bedroom
with good size packages, making me feel even smaller. But when we did have sex my performance
improved. She now has a man from India who both her lover and the Father of her child.
How do others feel about that, your wife's lover fathering her child ? How would you feel raising it as your own ? Conceived in love, or lust, would it be good for the child ? Would the father want to hang around while his child grew up ? Would you expect him to ? Do you think either of you would ultimately have regrets ?

Let's hear your thoughts.
happentome

South San Francisco, CA

#42 Jul 8, 2010
Lionbar says wrote:
<quoted text>How do others feel about that, your wife's lover fathering her child ? How would you feel raising it as your own ? Conceived in love, or lust, would it be good for the child ? Would the father want to hang around while his child grew up ? Would you expect him to ? Do you think either of you would ultimately have regrets ?
Some of these questions can only be answered in the future. But I will help my wife to raise her daughter. She will know who her father is,she's dark like him. And Mr. Panjabi has assured us he will be around. As for what others think, Carole and Mr. Panjabi
were always open about their love relationship. Of course I'm a good source of jokes, walk by people and some snicker. But once I done the same
Rico

Saint Cloud, FL

#43 Jul 19, 2010
Lionbar says wrote:
<quoted text>How do others feel about that, your wife's lover fathering her child ? How would you feel raising it as your own ? Conceived in love, or lust, would it be good for the child ? Would the father want to hang around while his child grew up ? Would you expect him to ? Do you think either of you would ultimately have regrets ?
This has happened to me so have first hand experience and especially since the father was black. Long story so email if want details and to share stxrico2 at yahoo dot com
Fred dad fla

Brea, CA

#44 Jul 19, 2010
I have watched few times, listened few times...love to see guys peeking at her, or looking at her in revealing clothes... Have also had her tell me about what happened ata bar while stroking me Also love chatting about it with others
Lionbar says

London, UK

#45 Jul 20, 2010
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
This has happened to me so have first hand experience and especially since the father was black. Long story so email if want details and to share stxrico2 at yahoo dot com
Hi, Rico. Would like to hear all about it, how it affected your relationship, if all three of you are happy with the situation etc. E.mail me at li0nbar@yahoo.com
happentome

South San Francisco, CA

#46 Jul 25, 2010
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Would expect my wife too tell me she was pregnant by one of her black male friends.But instead had an Indian lover and became pregnant by him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
umabhebhana (Dec '10) 4 min Ben30 33,877
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min blue52092 731,615
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min gayboyzxxx 347,599
Hal is s peado 5 min hal 631
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min SUPERliner685v8 732,746
I want whatsapp contacts (Jan '13) 5 min Firozabad boy 827... 1,958
Any girls selling nudes 5 min achyfi 4
Dirty ki...k 7 min soccerbro 63,390
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 9 min livellifee 97,689
More from around the web