Nash

Mumbai, India

#405 Mar 28, 2012
mythicalus wrote:
<quoted text> know the best part is watching "his" c@@K disappear in your wife.....trying to imagine my wife doing the same
Why imagine when you can have real life experience. Just find out which other male she likes (because by nature we human beings -males and females - are not monogamous) and bring them together and enjoy.(and don't forget to share your experience with all of us).

Since: Oct 11

Piotrków Trybunalski, Poland

#406 Mar 28, 2012
Nash wrote:
<quoted text>
Why imagine when you can have real life experience. Just find out which other male she likes (because by nature we human beings -males and females - are not monogamous) and bring them together and enjoy.(and don't forget to share your experience with all of us).
well then will do some invesigation and look a round with whom she has contacts and then "set-up" her, of course will tell about it.
submissive husband

Las Vegas, NV

#407 Mar 28, 2012
I am very sexually submissive to my wife and feel i would love to see and feel the experience/humiliation of seeing her pleasured by another man.
However, i am not sure i can truely handle this, so i am torn.
blkdaddy11

El Monte, CA

#408 Mar 28, 2012
im a 42yo hung dom blk man and the cucks i have been with are sometimes aprenensive, but become addicted to watchn n joining their wives n daughters servicing blkckck
Nash

Mumbai, India

#411 Mar 29, 2012
After my 5 bonus shots, she said, now we will begin session-2 after a short break….(To be cont…)
In session-2, she asked us to change the courts. She ordered, Slave-1 in front court and Slave-2 in back court. I said, sorry madam, but I have never ever played from the back court. She said, I will teach you. Take one condom from the pack and come here. Then she unfolded it on my shaft and I entered her A*** while her husband entered her front hole.

Once we took our positions she said, well this session has 2 parts. First she asked me to take my shaft out with only the knob in her hole and said, now, while Slave-2 enters me, Slave-1 will take his shaft out and then you will reverse the motion once you reach the ends with Slave-1 entering me and sleve-2 taking his out. This way we will continue until I ask you stop. Mind well that as Salve-2 has a longer shaft, you will have to adjust your speeds so that both reach the ends simultaneously. This will give the onlooker a feeling that at a time I can hold only one D*** in and hence one D*** pushes the other D*** out. Or as if you two are cutting my wood with a saw made of your D****.
We enjoyed the session of cutting her wood. Finally, after I do not know how many shots, she said, Oh, Oh, Oops, Ouch, enough, enough stop, stop! and we hugged each other sandwiching her beautiful body.

Then after a while she asked both of us to withdraw our tools up to the knob and said, now, you two hold me at my waist and push your D**** in and withdraw in sync.. And we started as she counted, In... Out… In… Out… In… Out……..

Then we had second break before the third session after which we again changed our courts. In the last session we had a random motion with two of us F****** her at our own speeds and thrusts. She was encouraging us, Come on boys, F*** me hard, harder. Yes there you are. Enjoy me as you like it, at your own speed, in your own way. Just remember you have to be in sync only at the end and fire your guns simultaneously. Finally my friend said, Nash, I am about to fire… how about you?. I said, Just hold 2-3 more thrusts and I will also fire. And we fired our guns. I unloaded my stuff in her V***** while her hubby filled her A***(but in the condom).

We all were exhausted… We again covered her whole body with showers of kisses and went to sleep one on each side of her putting one hand on inside of her thighs while she holding our D**** in her hands…
Nash

Mumbai, India

#412 Mar 29, 2012
submissive husband wrote:
I am very sexually submissive to my wife and feel i would love to see and feel the experience/humiliation of seeing her pleasured by another man.
However, i am not sure i can truely handle this, so i am torn.
If you are not sure, don't do it. Cuckolding is not seeing your spouse with another partner only. It is making your spouse happy. So find out if she likes to sleep with another man, which I am sure she will, because as I mentioned earlier, by nature we are not monogamous,(We like variety - we like to wear different clothes, we like to eat different food. Same way we like to sleep with different partners) and then allow her and if you want (and if you can handle) watch them enjoy or take active part.
Objective

Montgomery, AL

#413 Mar 29, 2012
Nash wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are not sure, don't do it. Cuckolding is not seeing your spouse with another partner only. It is making your spouse happy. So find out if she likes to sleep with another man, which I am sure she will, because as I mentioned earlier, by nature we are not monogamous,(We like variety - we like to wear different clothes, we like to eat different food. Same way we like to sleep with different partners) and then allow her and if you want (and if you can handle) watch them enjoy or take active part.
Cuckolding seems to always be a one way street when it comes to penis size. The cuckold typically has a 4, 5, or 6 inch penis, and perceives that he doesn't fill her to the brim and he develops a desire for a hung guy to do so. Yes, he wants to see his wife completely happy but it's also a fantasy of his to witness it or at least hear about it.
Submissive Husband

Las Vegas, NV

#414 Mar 29, 2012
Nash wrote:
<quoted text>
we slowly expand our sub/domme play. I am not sure if that will become a part, but she has indicated she would like to try a bi exp for herself. when she first mentioned this, i was very excited, the thought of a threesome. she explained it would not be, that she would let me watch thou. then it evovled into, i could watch, if i wore a nightie, which i do for her when she asks. then, it she said, she really liked the idea of me waiting in the other room, as she played with another girl. time will tell.
Join Free
Love2Share

Marietta, GA

#415 Mar 29, 2012
Objective wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuckolding seems to always be a one way street when it comes to penis size. The cuckold typically has a 4, 5, or 6 inch penis, and perceives that he doesn't fill her to the brim and he develops a desire for a hung guy to do so. Yes, he wants to see his wife completely happy but it's also a fantasy of his to witness it or at least hear about it.
alot of times its the cuckold AND the wife that has a desire for a hung guy to fill her to the brim. i've always known my cok is too small to come anywhere near filling my wife and i knew that she had been with other other guys before me that did fill her. so i wasnt surprised nor upset when she admitted to me that she would like to be with better hung men every now and then. been that way now for over 10 years and the satisfaction she gets from it satisfies me when she tells me all about it while i am inside her.
Nash

Mumbai, India

#416 Mar 30, 2012
Objective wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, cuckold is generally used as a derogatory term. But I feel that machoism is unncessarily glorified in our society. Every macho has a soft corner where a cuckold is hiding. Only he doesnot let it out. Also, wife of a machoman too has a right to have variety and enjoy with other males with different sizes of C***. A 4, 5, 6 incher may give her full satisfaction using it with the skills which her machoman may be lacking. So when the machoman does not understand this and insists that though he has the freedom of satisfying other females, she can not take on other male, she is tempted to cheat on him. So it is better that he understands her needs (if offcourse he loves her as a person and not treat her as his property) and gives her the freedom and enjoys being a cuckold himself.
Nash

Mumbai, India

#417 Apr 2, 2012
Nash wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, cuckold is generally used as a derogatory term. But I feel that machoism is unncessarily glorified in our society. Every macho has a soft corner where a cuckold is hiding. Only he doesnot let it out. Also, wife of a machoman too has a right to have variety and enjoy with other males with different sizes of C***. A 4, 5, 6 incher may give her full satisfaction using it with the skills which her machoman may be lacking. So when the machoman does not understand this and insists that though he has the freedom of satisfying other females, she can not take on other male, she is tempted to cheat on him. So it is better that he understands her needs (if offcourse he loves her as a person and not treat her as his property) and gives her the freedom and enjoys being a cuckold himself.
In short, cuckold is more a state of mind rather than that of body. Females like change or variety. They neither like to be always banged hard nor always treated softly. You will find this in second part of my experience which I will tell you next.
Objective

Montgomery, AL

#418 Apr 2, 2012
Nash wrote:
<quoted text>
In short, cuckold is more a state of mind rather than that of body. Females like change or variety. They neither like to be always banged hard nor always treated softly. You will find this in second part of my experience which I will tell you next.
A 5 incher banging a woman hard though is mainly just banging her pubic bone hard, her vagina isn't getting worked over. So how is getting an actual banged hard vagina experience then? Unless perhaps he does it to her before she has had enough time to fully expand.

Since: Oct 11

Piotrków Trybunalski, Poland

#422 Apr 2, 2012
tampabay wrote:
<quoted text>
did he give you oral?
nice the "listen" on the cell phone....next time will ask my wife to do that
Nash

Mumbai, India

#424 Apr 3, 2012
mythicalus wrote:
<quoted text>
nice the "listen" on the cell phone....next time will ask my wife to do that
Yes, listening on cell phone is really hot. Read second part of my experiende.
Nash

Mumbai, India

#425 Apr 3, 2012
After couple of days of such enjoyment, when my friend’s wife and I had forgotten about my friend’s condition for becoming cuckold, he said,‘now comes my condition which you two have already accepted without knowing. Nash, you too have to become a cuckold and allow me to F*** your wife. And Nita, you will not object to it, nor you will feel jealous if I praise her beauty or her skills in the bed’.

I told him that he can go ahead but should neither use force nor the excuse that I am F****** his wife, but only woo her with his charm like I had done to woo his wife. He agreed and asked me to buy two return air-tickets to A’bad, the city where my wife was staying for the job, as her office was yet to transfer her to this city. He said,‘This is your first step to become a cuckold. I will woo her the night I land there. I will call you and keep my cell on while I woo her so that you will be sure that I did not use any kind of force. You will come there next day afternoon and we will have repeat of drama we had here when I caught you both red-handed’.

As per plan, Ho went to A’bad. He called Nita in the evening and said,‘I am with Anu and my mission begins now. You keep your cell on mute so that we don’t get disturbed by your voice’. I was hopping that my wife rejects him. But then he may not allow me to continue with his wife, so thought better Anu accepts him. He was having dinner with my wife and both were joking and enjoying each other’s company. After dinner when Ho asked for deserts, to my surprise, Anu said,‘Come on Ho, you can have me for deserts’. Ho immediately agreed and said,‘Thanks Anu, I will begin from the top’ and smooched her with a big sound to mark start of his successful mission. She responded with equal eagerness. She was sucking on his lower lip while he was busy with her upper lip occasionally licking her front teeth and gums with his tongue. He held her tightly against his body caressing her back and clasping and squeezing her butts.

I smooched Nita and we decided to just copy the actions of Ho and Anu. He proceeded from her lips to neck and shoulders. Then he took off her blouse and bra and exclaimed,‘Wow what a beautiful pair you have! So large yet so firm! Nash is really lucky’. Anu said,‘come on Ho, tonight it is your turn to be lucky. Show me how you play with Nita’s boobs’. He fondled them and started kissing and sucking her erect nipples and said,‘how sweet your nipples are! As if the God has added honey to your milk’. Then he went further down kissing her flat sexy tummy and her beautifully carved naval. He took off her sari and pulled the string of her petticoat. He sat down and started kissing her legs, her thighs and took a deep smell of her flower. Her panties were wet with her V-juices. He then stood up retracing his way up to her lips. She started feeling his hardened cock and opened his zip. He lifted her in his arms and put her on the bed and took of all his clothes and then her panties. He sat besides the bed, pulled her legs down and started kissing her V*****. He opened her V-lips and inserted his tongue in it and started licking sides of her V*****. She was moaning in ecstasy. She said,‘Ho, you are the first one to go down on me. Nash just keeps beating around the bush and never ever puts his tongue where you have put’. Poor girl, she did not know that her husband had become more enterprising and had already put his tongue in Ho’s wife’s V***** and was already licking interior part of her hole, taking his tongue from bottom to the top of her slit, playing with her clit and coming back to the bottom and inserting it deep into her hole. I was listening moaning of two beauties – moans of Ho’s wife and those of my own wife coming from the cell phone. The cuckold in me was eager witness Ho playing with my wife’s V*****. Honestly I was surprised to find that I too had a cuckold in me and was thankful to Ho for making me aware of it...(To be cont.)
Nash

Mumbai, India

#426 Apr 3, 2012
Objective wrote:
<quoted text>
A 5 incher banging a woman hard though is mainly just banging her pubic bone hard, her vagina isn't getting worked over. So how is getting an actual banged hard vagina experience then? Unless perhaps he does it to her before she has had enough time to fully expand.
Yes, you are right. But no woman likes to be always banged hard. Many times she preferes to be caressed and F***** softly and gently. I will give you just couple of examples, rest you can imagine. Human beings end-up having sex in different situations, not only when they are happy and horney. Like when the female is in deep grief, or when she is terrified, if a male comes to her rescue, they end up having sex. In such situations, she won't like to get banged hard but have sex with loving assuarance so that she feels protected and loved.
Objective

Montgomery, AL

#427 Apr 4, 2012
Nash,

You do realise that your cuckold story is starting to sound made up? I've never before heard of a cuckold who had a big dick. Your story seems to defy a main constant underlining factor involved in cuckold.
Lionbar

Swindon, UK

#428 Apr 4, 2012
Don't believe a word of it. Nice fantasy but not well written, or researched.
Love2Share

Marietta, GA

#429 Apr 4, 2012
Objective wrote:
Nash,
You do realise that your cuckold story is starting to sound made up? I've never before heard of a cuckold who had a big dick. Your story seems to defy a main constant underlining factor involved in cuckold.
thanks for saying this...Nash is giving us real cuckolds with the little d**ks, straying wives, and real experiences a bad name! lol
Nash

Mumbai, India

#430 Apr 4, 2012
Love2Share wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for saying this...Nash is giving us real cuckolds with the little d**ks, straying wives, and real experiences a bad name! lol
... giving bad name! Oh my god! I never imagined you guys will take it that way. Fine. I will not tell the rest part of the story if you all feel it that way. I will just read about your experiences...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
men you ever been DP? would you receive a DP? 4 min newatit 80
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 4 min BigDan 32,052
20 year old girl 4 min batmandjl 14
naughty pics and vids 4 min chadolack69 3
girls wanting sexting partner (Feb '12) 4 min Adip 7,306
Rape fantasy (May '13) 5 min Jasmine 315
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min heyheywat 675,229
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min teenlad1717 655,004
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min nerdygamerguy 308,038
Dirty ki...k 10 min lnightuk 12,298