Love2Share

Marietta, GA

#383 Mar 16, 2012
Lionbar: my wife and i are not yet at a point where we are are thinking about, as you say, "...staving off repetitive boredom...". that may well be something that occurs in the future, but we are both at this time very satisfied with simply my wife's exercise of her sexual freedom and our own marital/sexual relationship. but i am curious as to what you might mena, specifically, in your comment, "...we are currently discussing several variations including the enactment o long established fantasies." do you mind sharing those? BTW, I ask you because you are one of the few posters that appear to be real, and since my wife and i are real, i always like to hear your experiences, thoughts and observations on the lifestyle.
Lionbar

Taunton, UK

#384 Mar 16, 2012
Hi, Love2Share.

Sure. Following your posts makes me think we are similarly inclined and although my wife and I may be further along the adventureous road than perhaps yourself, our liberated lifestyles appear to be very similar.

The three of us are nowhere near the boring stage but are conscious that continual repetition could generate a dullness unless we progress and explore further excitement for our combined sensuality and amusement. For enjoyment to stay fresh, like everything else in life, we must evolve.

Recreationsl sex offers many variations and deviations to the open minded couple so the likelihood of becoming stale is unthinkable. We have yet to follow through with one joint fantasy, between the three of us, and that is 'restricted sex'. This could soon become a variation worth exploring.

We have, however, experimented (perhaps 'dabbled' is more appropriate) with a little mild BDSM. This has long been my wife's fantasy. I admit to being a coward when it comes to pain but the other two have really enjoyed the games we've played to date.

With an English summer on its way, car sex and open air sex with the accent on 'daring activities' might also be practised.

I hope all this is of interest and helps you should the time ever arrive when you and your wife decide to 'move on'.
ODB

Seattle, WA

#385 Mar 16, 2012
I just recently started talking to a married woman that wants to have my babies. She told her hubby this last Tuesday that she was dissatisfied with him sexually and that she will be giving herself to me. He started to cry when she also told him that she is off the pill and will be getting pregnant with my baby.

The schedule her and I worked out will be to get together twice a week for dinner, drinks and lots of raw sex. I am sexually aggressive where her hubby is not and that is the reason for her coming to me. I am excited and just wanted to share.
Lionbar

Easton, UK

#386 Mar 16, 2012
If she intends to stay married to her hubby, that is cuckoldry at its heighest. If not, you could become hubby number two and your excitement would be short lived. This may well suit you, but it would not be for me. However, thanks for sharing it and good luck.

Since: Oct 11

Piotrków Trybunalski, Poland

#387 Mar 16, 2012
Lionbar wrote:
<quoted text>My wife's lover and I started off with oral play and both found we enjoyed it. My wife got turned on watching us and never once thought it was a 'pooffy' thing to do. She encouraged our further indulgence and we have now progressed to take turns with penetration. We are all agreed that despite previous prejudices, there is a lot of pleasure to be gained with same gender sex.
trying my best to talk with my wife about this "sort of thing" thanks for your comment and hope that soon she will soft her feelings a little
Love2Share

Marietta, GA

#388 Mar 16, 2012
Lionbar: you refer to "...the three of us..." in your response as to other things you consider exploring. do you, your wife, and the other person limit your sexual activities to just one another, or do any/all of you have encounters outside the "trio"? i deduce that you are usually present when your wife has another partner.

our situation is somewhat different, i think, in that my wife prefers to be alone with someone else. on some occasions i am with her, but the majoruty of times it is her and her male friend alone. i'm basically ok with that, because she holds back no details of her encounters when she tells me about them later. also, my wife likes having sexual encounters with new partners rather than just one ongoing outside interest, although there are a couple of guys she has been having sex with on an infrequent basis for a few years. i share her excitement with her when she is bedded by someone else. but i sometimes think about how it would be nice for her to have that one steady lover who becomes comfortable with a threesome of my wife, himself, and me. I think that way comfort level with one another could evolve in a way that we would each know very well the other's likes and dislikes, and over time be able to literally anticipate what each of the 3 of want at any time during sex. btw, i do like your examples of fantasies to pursue; i will share some of ours that are still very much pillow talk and not yet ready to be acted on.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#390 Mar 17, 2012
ODB wrote:
I just recently started talking to a married woman that wants to have my babies. She told her hubby this last Tuesday that she was dissatisfied with him sexually and that she will be giving herself to me. He started to cry when she also told him that she is off the pill and will be getting pregnant with my baby.
The schedule her and I worked out will be to get together twice a week for dinner, drinks and lots of raw sex. I am sexually aggressive where her hubby is not and that is the reason for her coming to me. I am excited and just wanted to share.
It's Natural , my wife to Loves Sexually Aggressive MEN and i Enjoy the Humiliation!!!!

“Liberal Married Aussie Woman”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#391 Mar 19, 2012
Lionbar wrote:
<quoted text>I think my adventure started gradually for, like you, I also enjoyed holding his penis and guiding it into her. This eventually led to me savouring her juices by licking them from him following withdrawall.
I can still remember the wonderful taste yet at the same time being cautious in case he was offended. I knew my wife would be okay about it for we had discussed the prospect on a few ocassions but fealt it would have to wait until the 'right moment'.
He later said (over a cup of coffee) how it was a new experience for him and he was surprised at how much he enjoyed it.
This first episode subsequently progressed to him sucking me and enabled the three of us to develop total uninhibited activity without fear of offence or retribution. Our evenings now usually consist of threesome play for an hour or two with me eventually vacating the scene to sleep alone and leave them to develop their own relationship.
In the interests of staving off repetitive boredom, we are currently discussing several variations including the enactment of long established fantasies.
So what are those long established fantacies that you want to experiment?
Join Free
Lionbar

Taunton, UK

#392 Mar 21, 2012
Aisha from Australia wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are those long established fantacies that you want to experiment?
Hello, Aisha.

I have for a long time fantasised about many actions and situations that enabled me to indulge my fascination with same gender sex and always felt I would like to have my wife present. This has recently been accomplished together with other, more 'risky' situations like the three of us having open air sex plus car park sex.

Having tasted pre-cum and found it not to be as unpaletable as I had thought, I have also been able to go a step further and sucked and swallowed.

“Liberal Married Aussie Woman”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#393 Mar 22, 2012
Lionbar wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, Aisha.
I have for a long time fantasised about many actions and situations that enabled me to indulge my fascination with same gender sex and always felt I would like to have my wife present. This has recently been accomplished together with other, more 'risky' situations like the three of us having open air sex plus car park sex.
Having tasted pre-cum and found it not to be as unpaletable as I had thought, I have also been able to go a step further and sucked and swallowed.
Wow! Keep it up.
Nash

Mumbai, India

#394 Mar 23, 2012
31guy from PR wrote:
We were 17 she f**ked another guy infront of me for about ten minutes i watched as i decided what to do. Kick both their asses out my house or join the fun. I chose option b; join the fun!
Well, something similar happened in my case too. I was staying as paying guest on my new posting with my friend. I was always attracted to his sexy wife but never dared to express. But one day my friend had to go out of town for a week on official duty. Finding this as an opportunity to express my feelings towards his wife, I took the initiative and to my surprise, she responded positively. We had lot of fun that night. Next day I bunked my office and after her kids left for school, we started again. This time it was her turn and she was riding me going up and down my 9" shaft. We were in heaven and suddenly she stoped wit her face totally blank. I realized there is some danger. When I turned my head, I found her husband, my friend standing in the door. He had come early as his visit was shortened to two days. He got furious seeing us in compromising position. He came forward and wanted to hit his wife but I cought his hand and overpowered him. He shouted at me and asked me to immediately leave his home and asked his wife to give him divorce. He picked his cell to call the lawer. But I took his ceel from his hands. I said that I will leave his home and asked him to cool down and rethink before approaching the lawer...(Next part of the story to follow afterwords.)
bob

Sheffield, UK

#395 Mar 24, 2012
Nash wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, something similar happened in my case too. I was staying as paying guest on my new posting with my friend. I was always attracted to his sexy wife but never dared to express. But one day my friend had to go out of town for a week on official duty. Finding this as an opportunity to express my feelings towards his wife, I took the initiative and to my surprise, she responded positively. We had lot of fun that night. Next day I bunked my office and after her kids left for school, we started again. This time it was her turn and she was riding me going up and down my 9" shaft. We were in heaven and suddenly she stoped wit her face totally blank. I realized there is some danger. When I turned my head, I found her husband, my friend standing in the door. He had come early as his visit was shortened to two days. He got furious seeing us in compromising position. He came forward and wanted to hit his wife but I cought his hand and overpowered him. He shouted at me and asked me to immediately leave his home and asked his wife to give him divorce. He picked his cell to call the lawer. But I took his ceel from his hands. I said that I will leave his home and asked him to cool down and rethink before approaching the lawer...(Next part of the story to follow afterwords.)
did you put him in his place as cuckold husbands should be when a real man is taken care of the wife
Nash

Mumbai, India

#396 Mar 24, 2012
bob wrote:
<quoted text>did you put him in his place as cuckold husbands should be when a real man is taken care of the wife
... I went in my bedroom and started packing my material. In couple of hours I packed everthing and decided to leave. But by then the kids came home from school and seeing my bags packed asked where and why I was going. I told them that there was a call from my office and my boss wanted me to go other city. Both the kids started crying. As I was to leave, my friend came in the hall and said,'hey, you are not going anywhere' and winked at me. The kids were happy. but the elder one said,'dad, but uncle's boss will get angry if he does not go'. My frind told them that as he knows my boss very well, he will take care of the boss. I realised that better sense has prevailed and hence my friend has calmed down...(and what happend that night... I will tell you latter)

#397 Mar 24, 2012
Lionbar wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, Aisha.
like your step-by-step trying it out
Nash

Mumbai, India

#398 Mar 24, 2012
Nash wrote:
<quoted text>
... I went in my bedroom and started packing my material. In couple of hours I packed everthing and decided to leave. But by then the kids came home from school and seeing my bags packed asked where and why I was going. I told them that there was a call from my office and my boss wanted me to go other city. Both the kids started crying. As I was to leave, my friend came in the hall and said,'hey, you are not going anywhere' and winked at me. The kids were happy. but the elder one said,'dad, but uncle's boss will get angry if he does not go'. My frind told them that as he knows my boss very well, he will take care of the boss. I realised that better sense has prevailed and hence my friend has calmed down...(and what happend that night... I will tell you latter)
That night, after dinner the kids thanked my friend for stopping me from going away, wished good night to all of us and went to their bedrooms. Then my friend appologied to me and his wife and thanked god for helping him to be a good father and husband. He then he invited me to sleep with them in their bedroom. after we went in their bedroom he asked me to make love to his wife. But since it was an awkward situation, we could not start love making. Then my friend said,'ok, I will have a stroll in the garden so that you can coomence on the journey and then I will join you'. As soon as he went out, I took his sexy wife in my embrace and kissed her deeply. She was thrilled and responded with a hot hug and equally passionate kiss. When we were in middle of our journey and I was sucking her nipple, my friend - her husband - joined us. He told his wife that she was the queen of the night and we two were her slaves who will follow all her commands. She immediately sleeped out of her gown exposing her full beauty. My god! she looked like a sex goddes. What a curvy body! No one would have believed that she was in her late thirties and was a mother of two...(to be continued)
Love 2 Share

Marietta, GA

#399 Mar 25, 2012
next great cuckold experience begins in about 2 hours when my wife gets home from being away with a new lover for the past 24+ hours. can't wait to hear what he did to her/she did to him. my little cok is rock hard just thinking about how wet and loose she will be
Nash

Mumbai, India

#400 Mar 25, 2012
Love 2 Share wrote:
next great cuckold experience begins in about 2 hours when my wife gets home from being away with a new lover for the past 24+ hours. can't wait to hear what he did to her/she did to him. my little cok is rock hard just thinking about how wet and loose she will be
Oh! What an excitement. Even I can not wait to hear about her encounter with the new lover. Please tell us about all that and how you enjoyed it.
Nash

Mumbai, India

#401 Mar 25, 2012
Nash wrote:
<quoted text>
That night, after dinner the kids thanked my friend for stopping me from going away, wished good night to all of us and went to their bedrooms. Then my friend appologied to me and his wife and thanked god for helping him to be a good father and husband. He then he invited me to sleep with them in their bedroom. after we went in their bedroom he asked me to make love to his wife. But since it was an awkward situation, we could not start love making. Then my friend said,'ok, I will have a stroll in the garden so that you can coomence on the journey and then I will join you'. As soon as he went out, I took his sexy wife in my embrace and kissed her deeply. She was thrilled and responded with a hot hug and equally passionate kiss. When we were in middle of our journey and I was sucking her nipple, my friend - her husband - joined us. He told his wife that she was the queen of the night and we two were her slaves who will follow all her commands. She immediately sleeped out of her gown exposing her full beauty. My god! she looked like a sex goddes. What a curvy body! No one would have believed that she was in her late thirties and was a mother of two...(to be continued)
…She came near my friend, kissed him and said,‘this is my Slave-1’ and giving me a flying kiss, said that I was her Slave-2. Then she said,‘Hey, you two! Come on and start kissing me all over my body without touching me with your hands’. And we started showering her with kisses… her cheeks, lips, thighs, neck, shoulders, naval, boobs, hips, nipples, her cherry… While we were kissing her, she kept on taking our cloths off and playing with our D****. When she was excited enough, she said,‘wait, wait, enough now, stop kissing me’.

By then my friend and I were very hard. She sat down and kissed our D****. Then she stood, hugged me, put her left leg around my waist and said,‘You Slave-2! You will enter me. And you Slave-1! You will show him the way’. We both said,‘Yes madam!’ As usual, I started beating around the bush, hitting inner sides of her thighs, her love-triangle, her V***** lips… with my hard stick. She was very eager to take it in. She shouted,‘Slave-2, enough of that. Slave-1, guide the stick in my hole’.

Her husband sat down in between our legs and said,‘well, I will be your cuckold on one condition and you both have to accept my condition’. I immediately said,‘without knowing the condition, I accept it’. His wife also agreed and said,‘Please darling, I too accept all your conditions, but please put IT immediately on my hole’. The cuckold said,‘Fine, but please don’t forget it’. With one hand he opened the plump lips of her V***** and with the second hand held my D*** and put the knob on her hot, juicy hole and said,‘Nash, go ahead, show me how you push it in’.

Holding her big, hard butts firmly in my hands, I gave a big push and my knob and couple of inches were in her. She said,‘Ouch!’ and hugging me tightly bite hard on my neck . I gave a equally hard second push and she shouted,‘Ouch, you rascal, it hurts me, go slow man’. I immediately kissed her and said,‘sorry darling, I got bit more excited with your bite on my neck. I will go slow, or rather you suck the remaining of it in. Centimetre by centimetre or millimetre by millimetre. I will keep my self busy with your juicy lips’. She said,‘You naughty boy!’ and gave me a long dip kiss with her tongue playing with my tongue and kept pushing her body against mine with my D*** going in her V***** slowly and steadily.

Watching all this from below in between our legs was her husband. When our finally met completely and my 9” disappeared in her, he clapped and said,‘Wow, how lucky I am that I agreed to be a cuckold. I cannot describe this experience of watching my friends huge D*** disappear in my wife’s hot, juicy V*****. Thank god’…(To be continued…)

#402 Mar 26, 2012
Nash wrote:
<quoted text>
…She came near my friend, kissed him and said,‘this is my Slave-1’ and giving me a flying kiss, said that I was her Slave-2. Then she said,‘Hey, you two! Come on and start kissing me all over my body without touching me with your hands’. And we started showering her with kisses… her cheeks, lips, thighs, neck, shoulders, naval, boobs, hips, nipples, her cherry… While we were kissing her, she kept on taking our cloths off and playing with our D****. When she was excited enough, she said,‘wait, wait, enough now, stop kissing me’.
By then my friend and I were very hard. She sat down and kissed our D****. Then she stood, hugged me, put her left leg around my waist and said,‘You Slave-2! You will enter me. And you Slave-1! You will show him the way’. We both said,‘Yes madam!’ As usual, I started beating around the bush, hitting inner sides of her thighs, her love-triangle, her V***** lips… with my hard stick. She was very eager to take it in. She shouted,‘Slave-2, enough of that. Slave-1, guide the stick in my hole’.
Her husband sat down in between our legs and said,‘well, I will be your cuckold on one condition and you both have to accept my condition’. I immediately said,‘without knowing the condition, I accept it’. His wife also agreed and said,‘Please darling, I too accept all your conditions, but please put IT immediately on my hole’. The cuckold said,‘Fine, but please don’t forget it’. With one hand he opened the plump lips of her V***** and with the second hand held my D*** and put the knob on her hot, juicy hole and said,‘Nash, go ahead, show me how you push it in’.
Holding her big, hard butts firmly in my hands, I gave a big push and my knob and couple of inches were in her. She said,‘Ouch!’ and hugging me tightly bite hard on my neck . I gave a equally hard second push and she shouted,‘Ouch, you rascal, it hurts me, go slow man’. I immediately kissed her and said,‘sorry darling, I got bit more excited with your bite on my neck. I will go slow, or rather you suck the remaining of it in. Centimetre by centimetre or millimetre by millimetre. I will keep my self busy with your juicy lips’. She said,‘You naughty boy!’ and gave me a long dip kiss with her tongue playing with my tongue and kept pushing her body against mine with my D*** going in her V***** slowly and steadily.
Watching all this from below in between our legs was her husband. When our finally met completely and my 9” disappeared in her, he clapped and said,‘Wow, how lucky I am that I agreed to be a cuckold. I cannot describe this experience of watching my friends huge D*** disappear in my wife’s hot, juicy V*****. Thank god’…(To be continued…)
know the best part is watching "his" c@@K disappear in your wife.....trying to imagine my wife doing the same
Nash

Mumbai, India

#404 Mar 26, 2012
mythicalus wrote:
<quoted text> know the best part is watching "his" c@@K disappear in your wife.....trying to imagine my wife doing the same
… Once I was in her completely, she ordered,‘Hey you Slave-1! Now you bring that condom and come here’. Her hubby brought the condom and stood near her. She put it on his hard 6” and said,‘Now, you enter me from behind. But mind well, go slow, don’t hurt me because you have a thick D***’. Her hubby obeyed her and entered her A*** while she was clinging to me with my 9” in her V. Thus we gave her a double-penetration.

With both sticks completely in, she said,‘Good! it feels great to have you both in me at the same time. Now, we are going to have 3-4 different types of sessions, which I will describe one at a time.’ She held me tightly and started kissing me deeply and asked her husband to give her 20 shots from behind counting after each stroke. While he was busy going in and out of her, we kept kissing, caressing each other all-over, enjoying his every thrust. He counted 20 and said,‘Wow honey, it was really different than all our past such sessions’. She said,‘Did you feel so? It is because today you are sharing me with your best friend. IT IS THE JOY OF SHARING’.

Then she put both her arms around her husband’s neck and her head on his shoulder. He started kissing her from above with his tongue deep in her mouth. He held her tightly from behind. He covered her left boob with his right palm and right boob with his left arm and held her hardened nipples in between his fingers. Then she asked me to give her 20 shots. I held her waist with my hands and bent slightly backwards so that I have a full view of their kissing and started giving her strokes.‘1,2,3…,3,4,5…5….5,6,7 ’. I was varying my speed and purposely repeating some counts so that I can have more fun. When I reached 20, she said ‘You naughty boy, I know you gave me more that 20. I liked it and so you can have 5 bonus shots’.

After my 5 bonus shots, she said,‘now we will begin session-2 after a short break’….(To be cont…)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min crazyxwildxfun 758,934
Dirty ki...k 2 min Goodgirl1212144 79,962
what are you listening to RIGHT NOW? (Jul '11) 2 min Slaughter 30,586
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 2 min Bale 11,162
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min m24br 751,677
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min joeytheginger123 361,476
gay group cam on skype? (Apr '13) 2 min jake_ass16 602
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min austin 101,639
More from around the web