First Prev
of 34
Next Last
Lionbar

Bristol, UK

#1 Jun 13, 2010
As someone new to realising he is a latent Cuckold, it would be nice to hear from others and get some meaningful dialogue going in respect of this subject. My realisation dawned when I witnesed my wife being penetrated by a friend during a threesome session. This has now progressed to me leaving them together whilst I go to bed and masturbate whilst listening to them in the thow's of sexual delights. Wonderful, a great turn on.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 13, 2010
Lionbar wrote:
As someone new to realising he is a latent Cuckold, it would be nice to hear from others and get some meaningful dialogue going in respect of this subject. My realisation dawned when I witnesed my wife being penetrated by a friend during a threesome session. This has now progressed to me leaving them together whilst I go to bed and masturbate whilst listening to them in the thow's of sexual delights. Wonderful, a great turn on.
I don't mean to pry...never heard that word before..cuckold. From reading your story is that like....a voyeur or something?
Lionbar

Bristol, UK

#3 Jun 13, 2010
Cherry X wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mean to pry...never heard that word before..cuckold. From reading your story is that like....a voyeur or something?
Not really. With me it's probably to do with humiliation, or my submissive side. I want to experience her ridiculing me in the presence of her lover. To be dominated.

I fantasise about preparing a candlelit supper, me slaving away in the kitchen and serving a delectable, gastronomic delight, for them, as they canoodle sensuously over a glass of wine at the dinner table. Her issuing demands to hurry up so they can progress to the next stage of a night of debauchery while I clear away and wash up. Serving them by recharging their glasses whilst she is being serviced by a handsome, well endowed stud who is capable of repeating his performance and satisfying her every need.

Can't explain why this appeals. Just turns me on and I get hard by imagining it.
Anonymous

Reading, UK

#4 Jun 13, 2010
Lionbar wrote:
My wife sleeps with other men every week, I love watching and w@nking!
contraman

Kilmarnock, UK

#5 Jun 13, 2010
Lionbar wrote:
<quoted text>Not really. With me it's probably to do with humiliation, or my submissive side. I want to experience her ridiculing me in the presence of her lover. To be dominated.
I fantasise about preparing a candlelit supper, me slaving away in the kitchen and serving a delectable, gastronomic delight, for them, as they canoodle sensuously over a glass of wine at the dinner table. Her issuing demands to hurry up so they can progress to the next stage of a night of debauchery while I clear away and wash up. Serving them by recharging their glasses whilst she is being serviced by a handsome, well endowed stud who is capable of repeating his performance and satisfying her every need.
Can't explain why this appeals. Just turns me on and I get hard by imagining it.
Not that unusual to have a cuckold fantasy. Read 'cuckold pregnancies topix', maybe the ultimate in cuckoldry. Many many variations too, SPECIALLY when a cuckold wants a man from ANOTHER race to service his missus, as that is then not just 'personal' humiliation, but maybe also a 'racial' one!
There are many cuckold related topix subjects, though the word 'cuckold' does not always feature in the heading!
dinla

Van Nuys, CA

#6 Jun 13, 2010
My wife and I are the King & Queen of cuckold, but we stay away from people we know because it will foul up relationships. Long, thick, hard strangers are the best way to go.
iww

AOL

#8 Jun 13, 2010
Lionbar wrote:
<quoted text>Not really. With me it's probably to do with humiliation, or my submissive side. I want to experience her ridiculing me in the presence of her lover. To be dominated.
I believe the humiliation, embaressment and realization that you are totally submissive to her and in her control is a powerful tool that most women don'et even recognize they have.It certainly wss for me and took a long time to adapt. Yet as you discovered extremely sexual.
Lionbar

Ebbw Vale, UK

#9 Jun 14, 2010
someone in wales wrote:
<quoted text>My wife sleeps with other men every week, I love watching and w@nking!
It's not always the watching, nice though that is, I find a bigger thrill in using my imagination. Being in the next room, hearing her gasps of pleasure in unison with his thrusts, I find that to be a greater turn on and a pleasureable precursor to masturbation.

It's nice to know that you also like w@nking. It's almost an addiction with me. Have you tried standing behind her whilst she is kneeling, both your hands holding her mouth open, and getting her lover to w@nk off into her mouth ?

My wife likes the taste of ejaculate and swallows every time. I love to watch her doing that almost as much as I enjoy her doing it to me.
Join Free
Lionbar

Ebbw Vale, UK

#10 Jun 14, 2010
contraman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that unusual to have a cuckold fantasy. Read 'cuckold pregnancies topix', maybe the ultimate in cuckoldry. Many many variations too, SPECIALLY when a cuckold wants a man from ANOTHER race to service his missus, as that is then not just 'personal' humiliation, but maybe also a 'racial' one!
There are many cuckold related topix subjects, though the word 'cuckold' does not always feature in the heading!
Thanks Contraman, will certainly look that one up, and any others you care to put my way. That's good, thanks.
Anonymous

Reading, UK

#11 Jun 14, 2010
Lionbar wrote:
<quoted text>It's not always the watching, nice though that is, I find a bigger thrill in using my imagination. Being in the next room, hearing her gasps of pleasure in unison with his thrusts, I find that to be a greater turn on and a pleasureable precursor to masturbation.
It's nice to know that you also like w@nking. It's almost an addiction with me. Have you tried standing behind her whilst she is kneeling, both your hands holding her mouth open, and getting her lover to w@nk off into her mouth ?
My wife likes the taste of ejaculate and swallows every time. I love to watch her doing that almost as much as I enjoy her doing it to me.
Some of her boyfriends don't mind me watching, but some I've got to stay in spare room. I know what you mean though, listening is sometimes better. When they've gone she comes to see me full of c@m. It's great when she gets on top and their c@m runs all over my c@ck. Sometimes she has more than one man!
kitten

Warrenville, IL

#12 Jun 14, 2010
i let my bf video tape my sex with other men...we then watch together and ill give him a hand till he explodes all over me
panTsniffer

Dallas, TX

#13 Jun 14, 2010
im single now going on 2 years and this subject easily turns me on more that all others combined butmy cravings for being cuckolded again get iin the way of my new relationships! i didnt want to be a cuckold the 1st time i experienced it, i thought i was satisdying her in every way & had bought into her size doesnt matter BS out of convienience thinking her sex drive was low because of female issues, She was good she got in bed with the KY jelly and started wanking me as she was telling me that i had the smallest cock she has ever held & it was pathetic as far as pleasuring her!! she kissed my ear and told me that her ex bf was 2X my size & always made her orgasm giggling "you remember the 1st place he fked me to a rwally wet orgasm was dont ya babe?...she knew i did & smiled cause i cudnt hold it and mumbled oh you slut as i shot so hard i flopped around in sheer humiliation!!
her 1st time with him she was 15 & it was about a year b4 we stRted dating and he snuk her in the house while we played football outside and i listened at my bedroom door while she was getting her 1st ever orgasm from a guys cock pounding her in MY BED...she left a wet spot that i sniffed and licked later UGH!!
panTsniffer

Dallas, TX

#14 Jun 14, 2010
the thing she did was that she would ONLY tell me thes esexual fantasies & details of her slutty cheating encounters during a KY handjob & i would be SO workedup that it would cum in sheer seconds insteas of minutes...within a few more months i was obsessed but sad anxious confused and betrayedv as i was having major ED isduez sitting in my underwear beside my best friend on thecouch whimpering "uh im not sure im on board for this ok u2 so ok just stop for a second seriously david dont ok hey pleeease STOP"!! he nudged her back and she glarrred at me and barked "oh u think this is our 1st time you wimp uhh its not so if this is upsetting you by watching me like u wanted tp baby then GET the Fck out consider us split up if u cant handle what im going to do or u stay and watch thats IT"!...i sat with a lump in my throat as she apologized to HIM then straddled him and they were kissing passionatly as she lowered herself going ahhh omg its aleays too big at first ouch..i hated watching that 1st time but after that it got a lil easiet then she left me for one of het F buds the day aftershe insisted that i give him a bj in front of her!! UGH, when she said bye loser i found it to be a turn on and hurt at the same time!!
panTsniffer

Dallas, TX

#15 Jun 14, 2010
now im getting no cuck action but i sneak out to adult bookstores abd service other men shhhh

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16 Jun 14, 2010
Lionbar wrote:
When my wife comes home after having sex with one of her boyfriends she tells me all about it in detail. It turns me on so much that we end up f*cking for hours. I enjoy "sloppy seconds" but I do not eat her when she has someones cum in her. Neither one os us are into black. An I am as hetro as one can be. My biggest turn on is being able to watch her f*cking one of her friends and then taking my turn with her.
observer

United States

#17 Jun 14, 2010
You should get yourself some help so you don't have to suffer.
panTsniffer wrote:
now im getting no cuck action but i sneak out to adult bookstores abd service other men shhhh
Umm

Canada

#18 Jun 14, 2010
panTsniffer wrote:
im single now going on 2 years and this subject easily turns me on more that all others combined butmy cravings for being cuckolded again get iin the way of my new relationships! i didnt want to be a cuckold the 1st time i experienced it, i thought i was satisdying her in every way & had bought into her size doesnt matter BS out of convienience thinking her sex drive was low because of female issues, She was good she got in bed with the KY jelly and started wanking me as she was telling me that i had the smallest cock she has ever held & it was pathetic as far as pleasuring her!! she kissed my ear and told me that her ex bf was 2X my size & always made her orgasm giggling "you remember the 1st place he fked me to a rwally wet orgasm was dont ya babe?...she knew i did & smiled cause i cudnt hold it and mumbled oh you slut as i shot so hard i flopped around in sheer humiliation!!
her 1st time with him she was 15 & it was about a year b4 we stRted dating and he snuk her in the house while we played football outside and i listened at my bedroom door while she was getting her 1st ever orgasm from a guys cock pounding her in MY BED...she left a wet spot that i sniffed and licked later UGH!!
Hard to compete when a girl shares that an ex was twice as big as you. What a gift for him and for her for that matter.
Lionbar

Sunderland, UK

#19 Jun 14, 2010
But that's what it is all about, isn't it, humiliation. Someone in Wales said he likes it when his woman comes to him filled with the cum of other men. I think that is the most erotic act of all, penetrating your woman with another mans ejaculate inside her.

The experiences panTsniffer had where his woman ridiculed him whilst she was giving him a hand job, is another horn-raising scenario. That appeals.
Anonymous

Reading, UK

#20 Jun 14, 2010
Lionbar wrote:
But that's what it is all about, isn't it, humiliation. Someone in Wales said he likes it when his woman comes to him filled with the cum of other men. I think that is the most erotic act of all, penetrating your woman with another mans ejaculate inside her.
The experiences panTsniffer had where his woman ridiculed him whilst she was giving him a hand job, is another horn-raising scenario. That appeals.
The best orgasms I've ever had is when my wife has had other men in her, filling her up!
iww

AOL

#21 Jun 14, 2010
Lionbar wrote:
There is nothing like entering your women when she is already filled and then cleaning her. An out of world experience for her and her sub.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 34
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min 20pakistani 331,031
Girls! Do you let your family see you naked, I do. 2 min Lynne 292
horny girls/guys chat room (Jan '12) 2 min babygirl 11,184
Ask Alexandria anything about black d!@kks? 3 min morakel 175
Boy looking for gay older men (Oct '12) 3 min Daddy 4,610
gay sex hookups with teens california (Jul '13) 3 min Lief17 478
Gay skype slave (Oct '12) 3 min jack 609
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min big_9er 701,520
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 6 min Shane 11,369
Dirty ki...k 8 min MisguidedMermaid 42,541