60yo Nude Couple

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

My 7yo Grandson has receintly moved back to Florida and when he stays with my wife and I, his maternal grandparents, he gets a bit conserned when the two of us are in the house comfortably.....naked. We have told him he also can go bare around the house. It's okay with us and because we also done this with his Mother and Aunt, our daughters. 8^)>>
Balla

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

60yo Nude Couple wrote:
My 7yo Grandson has receintly moved back to Florida and when he stays with my wife and I, his maternal grandparents, he gets a bit conserned when the two of us are in the house comfortably.....naked. We have told him he also can go bare around the house. It's okay with us and because we also done this with his Mother and Aunt, our daughters. 8^)>>
pics to tdade? I got many femal and male send one u get one codycorreira at gmaildotcom

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Omg. Would loooove to see
jake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Balla wrote:
<quoted text> pics to tdade? I got many femal and male send one u get one codycorreira at gmaildotcom
Dude... you want pictures of his grandson? Or pictures of a couple of naked old people? Either way you are a sick puppy...
Greg

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Good thing nobody actually uses this site for advice, otherwise the "I've got a problem", "any pics?" paradigm would be quite unfortunate.
jake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Greg wrote:
Good thing nobody actually uses this site for advice, otherwise the "I've got a problem", "any pics?" paradigm would be quite unfortunate.
I've seen the name Greg on here a few times now and I'm gonna assume they are all you and if that's the case keep up the good work. I enjoy your sarcasm while making fun of some of these loons

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7098 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min hard133 327,579
Nottingham gay meets (Dec '13) 3 min Ivory 2,627
any norwegian girls?/noen norske jenter? 3 min straight_guy1234 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min razkel 433,214
girls and women cell numbers to text or sext (Mar '12) 3 min james 20,163
Pakistani/Indian/Bengali girls 3 min 2pakistani 1
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 4 min David0407 22,041
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min jay_123987 131,075
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min Edwin698 238,725