Hot Latina Wife Pics
Hot Latina Wife Pics

Plano, TX

#1 Sep 23, 2012
She's got a perfect BIG round booty, big, natural breasts xand she loves attention. I just can't find the right kind of dance venues where we live that will allow her to show her body the way she likes to. She would love to get some comments and maybe even more. Reply if interested, and we'll exchange email. We have full galleries of everything from lingere to bikini shots to strip shots to action! She's HOTT!

“A line to give me Head... ”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Hot Latina Wife Pics wrote:
She's got a perfect BIG round booty, big, natural breasts xand she loves attention. I just can't find the right kind of dance venues where we live that will allow her to show her body the way she likes to. She would love to get some comments and maybe even more. Reply if interested, and we'll exchange email. We have full galleries of everything from lingere to bikini shots to strip shots to action! She's HOTT!
would love to see her and comment on her... Already excited thinkin about her... atorcasio at hotmail dot com

Since: Sep 12

Westcliffe, CO

#4 Sep 23, 2012
N it's aol dot com
ThatGuy

Atlanta, GA

#5 Sep 23, 2012
Email me at krhood19 at yahoo dot com, I'll comment on all you want me too
ChefMan23

Sheridan, WY

#9 Sep 23, 2012
Would love to give comments, and maybe more ;)
cameronlarsen @ ymail .com
MrBobblehead1

Clovis, CA

#14 Sep 23, 2012
Anyone got.kik
Chico

Munich, Germany

#17 Sep 23, 2012
Send me pics to dreampedro69 add gmail dot com
Billy

Bainbridge Island, WA

#18 Sep 23, 2012
Of course wud luv to give my opinion and see a hot beautiful latina

Reach me Mrhottee96 at yahoo dot com
skymichael

Lafayette, LA

#19 Sep 23, 2012
I would love to see and willing to trade

Unsunghero77 @ gmail. Com

Since: Aug 12

United States

#20 Sep 23, 2012
I'd love to comment too!
Philthy_phil @ yahoo. com
Snicoll2312

Kendal, UK

#21 Sep 23, 2012
I'll give her all the attention she needs
Email snicoll 55 @ gmail . Com
John Jacobs

Moss Point, MS

#23 Sep 24, 2012

My bro is a talent scout for local strip joints. We can give you real feedback. My email is boobs are lovely 81 Yahoo
blb

Mcminnville, OR

#26 Sep 24, 2012
I would love to see and comment to. amatr.sex at gmail
Tex

Missouri City, TX

#27 Sep 24, 2012
I wouldn't mind checking it out. It's mahomeboy @ hotmail .com

Since: Apr 12

UK

#28 Sep 24, 2012
Ill comment, ccfc1883 at msn dot com
Curious

United States

#29 Sep 24, 2012
Latina ladies are the Sexiest ladies around. U are a lucky man. I'd feel lucky to see her pics. My email is jeff-watts at att dot net Hope to see her pics. Thanks
Frizzbee2k5

Concord, CA

#31 Sep 24, 2012
I'd love to see Latinas are sexy! Kikmonstar @ gmail . Com
husky guy

Philadelphia, PA

#33 Sep 24, 2012
Send some pics my way ill critic her body 4843245285 i do alot of texting so tell her donty be afraid to text me so we can talk about the best pose for her size

Since: Feb 12

Portland, OR

#35 Sep 26, 2012
anyone receive anything? I'm going to guess not
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any REAL girls who like older men? 7 min bareback_girl 739
New dirty k..k 7 min lucky 114,677
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 7 min Timcz1 224,358
Marathi gay sex (Mar '15) 8 min Rakesh 2,708
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min FillMeUp89 1,257,971
meri biwi ko kon chodega (Mar '15) 8 min up mbd dd 316
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 8 min Nick 86,965
Gay/bi k.k 8 min Matthewdeangelo 72,577
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 9 min hada24 21,334
More from around the web