bigone

El Monte, CA

#1 Sep 26, 2011
Im,dying to know explain
Diana

Taylorville, IL

#2 Jan 13, 2013
I slept with a guy friend a few years back. He had always been flirty with me but I had always resisted because I wasn't really into black guys. One night he kind of wore me down and I let him. When we got undressed, he was huge. I was worried the condom wouldn't stay on because of his size. Anyway, the sex was not good. He was just too big and it hurt. He was hitting my cervix and I kept having to slow him down. I started getting dry and then the condom breaks. I offer to blow him to not leave him hanging but he refuses. Instead he spits on his dick and shoves it back in. I tell him I'm not on the pill but he keeps going. Suddenly he pulls out and let's a big flood of sperm out on my belly and breasts. Not my best experience.

Since: Nov 12

Chesterfield, UK

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Diana that sounds horrible, near to rape I hope ur ok
zoey xox

UK

#5 Jan 14, 2013
I was wif my bf in the back of a allyway and he started fingering me and then he asked me to pull down my leggings so I did cuz I loved him and he licked me out and the got back up and stuck his penis in me it felt so good but all I was scared about was he wasn't wearing a condom and I told him and he said so what well be fine so I thought that was ok then I go 2 his house and we were in his bed and we had sex but he had a condom this time and so we did it but when his penis came out the condom was ripped and now am really scared if am pregnant but I really caant! Am only 15!
adriane

United States

#6 Jan 14, 2013
I was having sex with my girlfriend when she suggested we do it in the shower. I wasn't down for it but being the little temptess she was I gave in. We went in the shower and it was great. I was pounding her puss so hard doggystyle. 5 min in to it her grandparents came in(her grandpa is ex cop) and her little sister came in the bathroom, I had to like hide in the shower cause her sister was talking to her. By this time I'm pissed cause of the situation I put myself in. I some how snuck back in her room though and it was all good. And we also finished the job;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 3 min qabane 67,188
pregnant and want to be f**ked 4 min Shaz 219
Honestly what's the youngest and oldest age you... (Jan '12) 4 min hot_spuds 1,012
Forget panties. LADIES what color THONG r u wea... (Mar '14) 4 min brandon 5
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min paboy1212 529,707
truth or dare anyone 4 min Dirty british 10
Any other women find their sons load in your u... 4 min paul 783
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min suckmydick1991 405,958
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 9 min goofygoof 588,671
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 12 min Hornyguy 244,950
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 28 min hardik 57,207
More from around the web