married women feelings about having extramarital sex

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 43
Next Last
maria

Pensacola, FL

#1 Mar 15, 2009
i have my husbands permission to have extramarital sex and i find it enriches our marriage. my husband is more vigorous and sensual than ever. i saw a poll on extramarital sex and i think it is a good one. i encourage u married women to respond to it. i would like to see how married of this generation feel about it. the poll:http://www.misterpoll.com /polls/425097
also ladies, please leave your comments here. i am seriously compiling information on how women around the world view extramarital sex. your opinions and any stories about your experiences would be appreciated. all comments whether supporting extramarital sex or not supporting it are valuable. any short story that illustrates your position on the subject is equally valuable.
JBJ

Newnan, GA

#2 Mar 15, 2009
WELL MARIA i DO HAVE A STORY BUT SEEMS NOT MANY READERS DO ...IF YOU ARE STILL AROUND I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS.. I AM A MARRIED GUY
Odninton

Raynes Park, UK

#4 Mar 15, 2009
How can something that goes against the vows you promised when you got married enrich it?.

I can't help thinking that the only reason why one would seek extramarital sex is simply due to boredom (in summary). After all, how many would even have the time to think about this if they were too busy enjoying the marraige.

The fact that a husband agrees to this says something about how they view you, how they view themselves and the marraige.
JBJ

Newnan, GA

#5 Mar 15, 2009
Odninton, you just don't get it...I assume we are talking about an affair that the other spouse knows about and approves of..Don't make yourself look foolish ....people do fool around and lots of time it makes their sex life BETTER.....It's a tool. get it...now i don't approve of running around behind ones back...no one does, so get on board...
Married Woman

Seattle, WA

#6 Mar 15, 2009
Most of my friends and I screw around on the side. It's extremely common today, because many men have trouble satisfying their wives in bed once we hit our sexual peaks around 30!
Odninton

Raynes Park, UK

#7 Mar 15, 2009
JBJ wrote:
Odninton, you just don't get it...I assume we are talking about an affair that the other spouse knows about and approves of..Don't make yourself look foolish ....people do fool around and lots of time it makes their sex life BETTER.....It's a tool. get it...now i don't approve of running around behind ones back...no one does, so get on board...
It does not mean that because I completely disagree with it that I do not also understand the reasons. If you want to fool around with different partners by all means, one should go ahead and do it but why bother even getting married in the first place.

Marraige is for commitement, a spiritual and physical one and for better and/or for worse. If your husband cannot satisfy you then work on the reasons why. It seems to me that most are simply looking for the easy quick fix.

People should just be honest with everyone and either don't get married in the first place or just get a divorce. After this, one could then have the whole rugby team without needing to ask for permission.

You could say that extramarital sex makes their sex life better, maybe it does but so could communicating with your partner more. The difference is, one will take a lot of time and effort and one may not.
maria

Pensacola, FL

#8 Mar 17, 2009
i have sex with other men from about twice to five times a week. my husband is very turned on by this. when i have sex with another man, my husband likes to have sex with me after the other man finishes. When this happens, my husbands cock is harder and bigger (in thickness) than normal and he fucks harder and longer than normal, particularly if he watched. i love it. in our relationship, i am the one that has the most extramarital sex. i think far more women have extramarital sex than the polls/pundits claim. i can't think of a woman that i know of that does not have extramarital sex. the majority do not have an agreement with their husband and are simply cheating. i think at least 70 to 80 percent of married women participate in extramarital sex. please get your friends to take the poll( http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/425097 ) and leave a story about their activities if they want. they can add the story to this thread or on the message board of the poll. every thing is helpful. i have an associate professor from the university and the sex therapist on his staff looking at the data. right now, there has been only 5 respondents and we should have about 250 for good data/results. thank you all.
Gary

AOL

#9 Mar 19, 2009
Married Woman wrote:
Most of my friends and I screw around on the side. It's extremely common today, because many men have trouble satisfying their wives in bed once we hit our sexual peaks around 30!
Its not that many married men have a problem satisifying there wives , its the fact the wives are having extra marital affairs and think the husbands don't know . Both the married woman and men are both doing the same things but with different parnters .
Join Free
its me

Charlotte, NC

#10 Mar 19, 2009
maria - open marriage is fine with me. I have had several affairs over the years and currently see two other women on a semi-regular basis other than my wife.
Has she had an affair with some one else..... dunno not sure I would really care as long as we maintain our relationship with each other as well.
Would you be cool if your hubby brought home some strange of his own?
Pokay1kaduB

Erie, PA

#11 Mar 20, 2009
I don't quite understand the mentality. Another woman is still a woman. Are you going to do something THAT different with a different woman that you have never done with yours? I never got "bored" of my girl. I never felt the need to look elsewhere as long as we are open with eachother and eager to please and fulfill eachother's needs. Sure early in life that is to be expected to try different things but after awhile, after finding someone compatible, especially after you get married, I just don't understand the mentality, I don't understand what is so fulfilling about it.
sexy married man

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#12 Mar 20, 2009
Married Woman wrote:
i agree with you as i have married women friends who really enjoys doing sex with me and they compare the pleasure with one men to other.
sexy married man

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#13 Mar 20, 2009
i agree to a married woman as it gives more pleasure and sensation to do sex with another married woman and both enjoys the sex with more pleasure and sensation.
jill

Grovetown, GA

#14 Mar 20, 2009
i'll have sex with other guys if i am sure my husband wont ever find out about it.
PJay

Lisbon, Portugal

#15 Mar 20, 2009
u do well jill ;)
Maria

Pensacola, FL

#17 Mar 20, 2009
its me wrote:
maria - open marriage is fine with me. I have had several affairs over the years and currently see two other women on a semi-regular basis other than my wife.
Has she had an affair with some one else..... dunno not sure I would really care as long as we maintain our relationship with each other as well.
Would you be cool if your hubby brought home some strange of his own?
To answer your question about my husband: He has and I don't mind. My husband is more interested in and excited by my sexual activities than pursuing his own. once in a while, he meets a woman he finds attractive and he enjoys the sex he has with her. sometimes he has even brought a woman home so i can enjoy he as well. what he likes best is to watch me with another man and then have sex with me after the gentleman has left. He wants me to describe how everything felt and how i felt about what i was doing. My husband gets very excited when i have an orgasm with another man and even more so when the man ejaculates into my vagina. i love my husband and i am happy about his sexual preferences; they match up nicely with my sexual needs. i believe women are far more sexual than men and less likely to let sex with others interfere with their primary emotional and marital ties. Men seem to let their egos get involved in their sexual relations and they can be easily manipulated by women. It seems to me that open relationships can be very stable if the marriage is strong to begin with and the sex with others is not about making the marriage better/work. the open marriage should be like frosting on a delicious cake. other men/women are the cherries in the frosting.
Robert

AOL

#18 Mar 20, 2009
jill wrote:
i'll have sex with other guys if i am sure my husband wont ever find out about it.
dont worry your husband wont know.
son of slut

Australia

#19 Mar 21, 2009
I am aware that I am not supposed to respond to this thread as it is meant for married woman. I am very young boy & don't have life experience like you people. However, I have been observing my mom & found that my mom has become very liberal & have developed casual approach towards sex. She has many partners. My dad works in Middle East & returns every two years which is very long period so my moms extra marital relation with one regular guy is understandable but her one night stand with many partners simply indicates her liberal attitude. I am not aware whether dad knows this at all though.
kehrim

Toulouse, France

#20 Mar 21, 2009
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer your question about my husband: He has and I don't mind. My husband is more interested in and excited by my sexual activities than pursuing his own. once in a while, he meets a woman he finds attractive and he enjoys the sex he has with her. sometimes he has even brought a woman home so i can enjoy he as well. what he likes best is to watch me with another man and then have sex with me after the gentleman has left. He wants me to describe how everything felt and how i felt about what i was doing. My husband gets very excited when i have an orgasm with another man and even more so when the man ejaculates into my vagina. i love my husband and i am happy about his sexual preferences; they match up nicely with my sexual needs. i believe women are far more sexual than men and less likely to let sex with others interfere with their primary emotional and marital ties. Men seem to let their egos get involved in their sexual relations and they can be easily manipulated by women. It seems to me that open relationships can be very stable if the marriage is strong to begin with and the sex with others is not about making the marriage better/work. the open marriage should be like frosting on a delicious cake. other men/women are the cherries in the frosting.
I'm pretty old now and on my third wife! My second wife (died 14 years ago) and I had a pretty open marriage and she was much more sexually experienced than me. I encouraged her to have sex with other men. It was not so often, but we both enjoyed it; I, especially, and best of all when I could watch and/or join in.(I am bi-sexual.) I also enjoyed 'going in' after another man. A super sensation! If I knew that she was out late with another, I would lie awake waiting for her and knowing that she would want me to as well.
As far as I know, she always told me when she had had another man and I was never jealous. She, however, could be jealous if I had another woman, so I learned to keep it quiet except when we did something together. Perhaps she was less sure of my love than I was of her's! She, however, was fascinated by my 'homo' side and liked to hear my experiences with men.
Danny

AOL

#21 Mar 21, 2009
I like my affairs with married women. Generally those that want affairs are mentally mature and really know what they want, Great Wild Sex. They have had their husband, kids etc.Now they wanna be treated as a wonderful sex mate or object. Just remember for every one man that have an affair there is one woman unless that man is gay.
I also like longer term relations and usually 1 to 3 yrs. Most are confident about their sexuality, not insecure like younger women in their 20's. Also they usually know how to make a man hard for hours and not let him c^m too soon.
Janey

AOL

#22 Mar 21, 2009
Are you ever attracted sexually to your mom? Just wondering
son of slut wrote:
I am aware that I am not supposed to respond to this thread as it is meant for married woman. I am very young boy & don't have life experience like you people. However, I have been observing my mom & found that my mom has become very liberal & have developed casual approach towards sex. She has many partners. My dad works in Middle East & returns every two years which is very long period so my moms extra marital relation with one regular guy is understandable but her one night stand with many partners simply indicates her liberal attitude. I am not aware whether dad knows this at all though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 43
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty snap chat? (Nov '12) 2 min Add me farmboy8970 13,383
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min liveituponce 496,645
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Azzrah 408,713
Straight, little curious, in panties, tights an... 2 min jaxalot 8
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 3 min steeeeeeeee 91,821
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min onthelookout 177,792
when was the last time you had sex 3 min ItsDenDen 112
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Bash 305,017
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Oblivion1707 22,040
•••