girls, have you ever paid for sex.

girls, have you ever paid for sex.

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

alex

Sydney, Australia

#1 May 29, 2009
i have seen adverts in the paper offering this.
TominCA

Oakland, CA

#2 May 29, 2009
Years ago a friend of mine was offered $15 to have sex with a girl. She was very attractive. he did it and took the money!!! I always thought he was stupid to take the $$

“Brains and Beauty”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#3 May 29, 2009
never
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#4 Jun 16, 2009
No offense, but paying for sex=desperation to me, and desperate people arent the hottest.

Since: Jul 08

Alexandria, VA

#5 Jun 16, 2009
i know a young lady who vacations in Jamaica every February ...

she goes there for the sun, the drinks and the local young black boys who sell themselves.

Since: Dec 08

Newburgh, NY

#6 Jun 16, 2009
caramel961 wrote:
never
Remember that "money" is the only legal tender - there are plenty of other ways one might "pay" for sex.

“Brains and Beauty”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#7 Jun 17, 2009
True but It seems money was the original intent of the OP. And it appears the other respondants took it the same way. Besides feeling obligated to perform sexually for anything negates my position of power.

This is not to say that when my fiance gifts me with something exquisite I don't try and please him in return. I try to please him because I love him. And his gifts to me are an expression of his love. I would not debase our relationship by reducing it to a quid pro quo propositon.

Since: Dec 08

Newburgh, NY

#8 Jun 17, 2009
caramel961 wrote:
True but It seems money was the original intent of the OP. And it appears the other respondants took it the same way. Besides feeling obligated to perform sexually for anything negates my position of power.
This is not to say that when my fiance gifts me with something exquisite I don't try and please him in return. I try to please him because I love him. And his gifts to me are an expression of his love. I would not debase our relationship by reducing it to a quid pro quo propositon.
I respect your point of view - love is a powerful aphrodisiac. Nevertheless, in the long run so much in life does turn out to be "quid pro quo." You do something nice for me, I do something nice for you, and so on and so on. Also, if we are talking about "paying" for sex, even if the medium is money, there seems to be little obligation involved. I give you money, you give me sex - sounds like a legitimate contract with no coercion at all to me.

Moreover, what I was getting at is that so much of this kind of transfer of goods/services is unconscious. How many people look the other way when their spouse isn't completely honest because the house or the big car or the country club membership might be at stake? So much of this has to do with human nature.

Whether we like it or not we all pay for things and sex is no exception.
Join Free

“Fetishes & Phone Sex, Oh MY! ”

Since: Jan 09

Los Angeles

#9 Jun 17, 2009
Well I'm a phone sex operator, sooooooo most guys pay me for sex. ;)
Priya

UK

#10 Jun 17, 2009
I have but only once and it was not good

“Brains and Beauty”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#11 Jun 17, 2009
Granprincipe wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect your point of view - love is a powerful aphrodisiac. Nevertheless, in the long run so much in life does turn out to be "quid pro quo." You do something nice for me, I do something nice for you, and so on and so on. Also, if we are talking about "paying" for sex, even if the medium is money, there seems to be little obligation involved. I give you money, you give me sex - sounds like a legitimate contract with no coercion at all to me.
Moreover, what I was getting at is that so much of this kind of transfer of goods/services is unconscious. How many people look the other way when their spouse isn't completely honest because the house or the big car or the country club membership might be at stake? So much of this has to do with human nature.
Whether we like it or not we all pay for things and sex is no exception.

Um alrighty then, you have your view and I have mine, never the twain shall meet. I'm not a cynic yet.

Since: Dec 08

Newburgh, NY

#12 Jun 17, 2009
caramel961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Um alrighty then, you have your view and I have mine, never the twain shall meet. I'm not a cynic yet.
Now, I didn't call you any names did I? I'm not a cynic at all. If you allow that we can have different points of view it doesn't seem fair that mine comes with a label and your doesn't.

The point of this topic aside, what this entire forum needs is a little more openness to views that may be different. That's my 2 cents!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 6 min alvaroperez961 22,370
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Addmesexy1 915,883
Dirty ki...k 6 min Brad89741 180,108
*** Horny UK Phonesex! *** 6 min Manc76 42
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Rednaz00 447,846
Are women willing to go bareback even if ur not... (Apr '13) 7 min ALittleLost 344
Gay sex, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire (Jan '13) 7 min eryn 1,353
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min hardforfun 125,228
More from around the web