My wife getting attention at the club last night

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Sean

Newnan, GA

#1 Oct 27, 2012
Was the hottest thing ive ever seen. We haven't been out in a long time. She's never had sex with anyone but me. While we were there last night she got really drunk. When i went to the bar to get her another drink there were 4 or 5 black guys sitting there and i noticed them staring at her. They turned to me and told me thats a fine piece of ass i brought with me. It was cool to hear them say that. So i told them she's pretty wasted and they could probably go have some fun with her dancing, they immediately got up and approached her. At first only one actually danced with her, about 30 seconds later the others surrounded her
Anom

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Oct 27, 2012
Did they do her?

Since: Apr 12

Romford, UK

#3 Oct 27, 2012
So what happened?
kalee

Newnan, GA

#4 Oct 27, 2012
Anom wrote:
Did they do her?
I can finish the story and give uvpics of her if u want, just email me,

seancasay1981 @ y ah oo. Com
Sean

Newnan, GA

#5 Oct 27, 2012
Becontree2001uk wrote:
So what happened?
They had their hands all over her, it was really dark in there, and they kinda lead her into the corner so no one could really see whatthey were doin with her. I did get pics of what she was wearing last night too
doug

Roseville, MI

#6 Oct 27, 2012
Sean wrote:
Was the hottest thing ive ever seen. We haven't been out in a long time. She's never had sex with anyone but me. While we were there last night she got really drunk. When i went to the bar to get her another drink there were 4 or 5 black guys sitting there and i noticed them staring at her. They turned to me and told me thats a fine piece of ass i brought with me. It was cool to hear them say that. So i told them she's pretty wasted and they could probably go have some fun with her dancing, they immediately got up and approached her. At first only one actually danced with her, about 30 seconds later the others surrounded her
the guys should have taken her outside the club and gave her what she wanted---A really good banging!!! My wife has been taken outside many times and took a banging from the guys.The guys did her right in the parking lot while she was bent over her own car.
Sean

Newnan, GA

#7 Oct 27, 2012
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
the guys should have taken her outside the club and gave her what she wanted---A really good banging!!! My wife has been taken outside many times and took a banging from the guys.The guys did her right in the parking lot while she was bent over her own car.
Well one leaned back against the wall and pulled her ass into his crotch to make her grind him, while the others were feeling up her tits , shes never banged or even been touched by another guy besides me, so it was really hot
doug

Roseville, MI

#9 Oct 27, 2012
Sean wrote:
<quoted text>
Well one leaned back against the wall and pulled her ass into his crotch to make her grind him, while the others were feeling up her tits , shes never banged or even been touched by another guy besides me, so it was really hot
lol--yeah I know it is hot and I enjoy my wife getting banged by other guys and watching the guys giving her boobs a good work out.The first few times I had to watch the guys banging her I was quite jealous but after awhile I got over that and enjoy it now.I do not mind it even when the guys bang her bareback and do her in all 3.
Join Free

Since: Apr 12

Romford, UK

#10 Oct 28, 2012
Well next time encoaurge your wife to have some BBC in your bed!
bob

Eastbourne, UK

#11 Oct 29, 2012
sean she be beggin u now to take her back next weekend for more of the same now she had some dark meat in her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone been gangbanged (Jan '09) 3 min crossboneshd 1,914
Tell a story about your 1st 3some or wife shari... (Aug '08) 3 min mdad1992 218
any female looking for skype fun? 3 min MKIK 2
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min horny22yo 632,871
Its titty tuesday 3 min odinxxx 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Lol 278,653
Gay snapchat username exchange (Nov '12) 3 min nyboyy17 3,293
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min jdhcm7 454,974
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Andyjones18 596,961
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Cockii4 75,659