Ladies - have you masturbated with ot...

Ladies - have you masturbated with other women?

Created by John on Jul 28, 2009

63 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, I do currently

Yes, not now but did in youth

No

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gillian

UK

#2 Jul 28, 2009
among a small group of friends, we would sometimes bring ourselves off when visiting in each others bedroom. We were around 12 to 14 years old, it tailed off as the we started to get serious with boys.
Marci

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Jul 28, 2009
Gillian wrote:
among a small group of friends, we would sometimes bring ourselves off when visiting in each others bedroom. We were around 12 to 14 years old, it tailed off as the we started to get serious with boys.
My friends and did the same.We were like 11 until 14. My cousin showed me how hump a pillow one of those nites.
Gillian

UK

#4 Jul 28, 2009
Marci wrote:
<quoted text>
My friends and did the same.We were like 11 until 14. My cousin showed me how hump a pillow one of those nites.
Did seeing your friends actually playing with themselves turn you on, or was it just a sort of bonding thing?
Marci

Prior Lake, MN

#5 Jul 28, 2009
Gillian wrote:
<quoted text>
Did seeing your friends actually playing with themselves turn you on, or was it just a sort of bonding thing?
I actualy turnedme on seeing them play with themself.I like to see them get wet and their little cl*ts get bigger.

Since: Jul 09

El Reno, OK

#6 Jul 28, 2009
Marci wrote:
<quoted text>
I actualy turnedme on seeing them play with themself.I like to see them get wet and their little cl*ts get bigger.
If you had a house cleaner would you want to watch her? Providing she is cute. Or would you want her to watch you?
Marci

Prior Lake, MN

#7 Jul 28, 2009
yung4fun wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a house cleaner would you want to watch her? Providing she is cute. Or would you want her to watch you?
That is a fantasy of mine catching my house keeper masturbating in my bed.I enjoyed as a young girl and stil like to watch another girl do it and to be watched by another girl.

El Reno, OK

#9 Jul 28, 2009
Marci wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a fantasy of mine catching my house keeper masturbating in my bed.I enjoyed as a young girl and stil like to watch another girl do it and to be watched by another girl.
I'm not very good at this but are you interested in exchanging fantasy stories? My email is [email protected]

I'm in my 30's. I'm not strange but I do have thoughts about sex more often now then when I was young. Now my thoughts are a little more, well more.I've been married for 17 years.
Gillian

India

#10 Jul 28, 2009
Marci wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you straight? I am and am not attracted to other women but I got intensely turned on by seeing my friend's vaginas and seeing them fingering themselves. I think some of my friends also found it a turn on but not all, I could sense who was looking more closely.

When we started, my body wasnt that developed and my pubic hair only started growing, but one or two of my friends were much further along so seeing their full breasts and hairy fannies was amazing.

Obviously, the sight of a grown womans body would be more natural to me now but I am still a bit curious about other women masturbating. I think it would still turn me on but not like it did then, so definitely not something I ever feel inclined to act on.
Join Free
Marci

Prior Lake, MN

#11 Jul 28, 2009
Gillian wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you straight? I am and am not attracted to other women but I got intensely turned on by seeing my friend's vaginas and seeing them fingering themselves. I think some of my friends also found it a turn on but not all, I could sense who was looking more closely.
When we started, my body wasnt that developed and my pubic hair only started growing, but one or two of my friends were much further along so seeing their full breasts and hairy fannies was amazing.
Obviously, the sight of a grown womans body would be more natural to me now but I am still a bit curious about other women masturbating. I think it would still turn me on but not like it did then, so definitely not something I ever feel inclined to act on.
I am straight but have more and more thoughts about being bi. The same here . I had just a little pubic hair and small breasts.My b/f and have gone to some mutal masturbating sessions where everyone does it one room. I see some other older ladies do it.
Gillian

India

#12 Jul 28, 2009
Marci wrote:
<quoted text>
My b/f and have gone to some mutal masturbating sessions where everyone does it one room. I see some other older ladies do it.
How do you get involved in a "mutual masturbating session"?!? I assuming that guys do it there as well? I presume you all do yourselves rather than each other? Is there casual chat on the background!
Marci

Prior Lake, MN

#13 Jul 28, 2009
Gillian wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you get involved in a "mutual masturbating session"?!? I assuming that guys do it there as well? I presume you all do yourselves rather than each other? Is there casual chat on the background!
We came upon it on craigs list.It is a group of men and ladies who like to be watched masturbating.Yes we all do ourself's Someone wil set the mood by recounting an experience from days gone by.
Gillian

India

#14 Jul 28, 2009
Marci wrote:
<quoted text>
We came upon it on craigs list.It is a group of men and ladies who like to be watched masturbating.Yes we all do ourself's Someone wil set the mood by recounting an experience from days gone by.
How often does this happen?

Any willies particularly take your fancy?

Do the women rub their cl1torises or do they finger their vaginas?

El Reno, OK

#15 Jul 28, 2009
Gillian wrote:
<quoted text>
most of my thoughts I wouldn't act on. I do enjoy having them, it's like my own little secret. I never knew how bad I am.
Marci

Prior Lake, MN

#16 Jul 28, 2009
Gillian wrote:
<quoted text>
How often does this happen?
Any willies particularly take your fancy?
Do the women rub their cl1torises or do they finger their vaginas?
We usually do it once a month.Yes there are a few willies that tickle my fancy.One guy about 26 has the most perfect shaped penis I have ever seen. It is about 6 inches long.Also a guy about 40 has about 8 inches that looks so yummy.Most ladies do a little of both. No toys allowed
Gillian

India

#17 Jul 28, 2009
Marci wrote:
<quoted text>
We usually do it once a month.Yes there are a few willies that tickle my fancy.One guy about 26 has the most perfect shaped penis I have ever seen. It is about 6 inches long.Also a guy about 40 has about 8 inches that looks so yummy.Most ladies do a little of both. No toys allowed
Sounds hot, I'd really fancy a session like that!
Marci

Prior Lake, MN

#18 Jul 28, 2009
Gillian wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds hot, I'd really fancy a session like that!
You should look into something like it over there in the UK. Have you ever done it for anyone?
Gillian

India

#19 Jul 28, 2009
When a girl as a stated above, with my friends. Only the once, a brother of one of my friends accidentally stuck his head round the door we managed to get him to come in and join in. He joined by wanking himself off. First time I saw a guy pull his foreskin back - wow. Think it all freaked his sister out though!

Since then only boyfriends. I have been tempted where guys are staring on beaches etc though!
Gillian

India

#20 Jul 28, 2009
Marci wrote:
<quoted text>
You should look into something like it over there in the UK....
Wouldnt know where to start!
Marci

Prior Lake, MN

#21 Jul 28, 2009
Gillian wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldnt know where to start!
Thats hot. I remember the same thing. You should try craigs list
Gillian

India

#22 Jul 28, 2009
Marci wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats hot. I remember the same thing. You should try craigs list
What is craigs list?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 2 min Rockhard888 212,105
Penis Discipline for Masturbating (May '13) 3 min DaveD 58
Gay or bi boys sexting numbers (Jun '12) 3 min Big in pants12 13,375
Looking for horny guys to talk to I'm a horny g... (Jun '11) 3 min Cuban Pie 2,591
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min ChrisLT10 964,214
Gay-Bi skype fun 4 min kylebrodyy 51,275
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 4 min Joelansing789 12,651
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min socks 474,773
More from around the web