Stepmother/Stepdaughter relationship

Stepmother/Stepdaughter relationship

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Carol Z

Niles, IL

#1 May 22, 2009
I married my present husband last year, I'm 39 and he is 63. We had both lost our previous spouses, and I turned to the church where he was the pastor. We are companions as much as husband and wife. His daughter Chrissy lives with us she is 24 works at a dentists studio. Every fourth week my husband has to go to another church a hundred miles away to hold services , and it is then that Chrissy "put's me threw it" as she likes to say. Jeffrey my husband won a two day spar treatment in a raffle so Chrissy and I went, we had the full treatment but on the first nite there I got very very drunk at the hotel bar. We were talking to a group of men who were working at the hotel and everyone was having a great time.. I spent the next day in bed I felt so ill, it took me two days to really recover.
Carol Z

Niles, IL

#2 May 22, 2009
A couple of weeks later Jeffrey went on his mission, and when Chrissy got home she showed me a bunch of photo's on the computer. They were of me,naked in the hotel room bed with two of the hotel staff. There were pictures of me f%%%%ing and sucking them and pictures of them co%%%g over my face. I swear I can not remember any of it no matter how hard I try. Isat looking at the pictures and crying. Later I went to her room and asked her what she was going to do with the pictures, she laughed and said leave them to show dad.
Carol Z

Niles, IL

#3 May 22, 2009
I went down stairs and sat in the chair crying . She eventualy came down and told me to "shut the f%%% up", and that she always knew "I was a whorey slut". I offered to buy the pictures from her but she laughed at me. She started drinking and finaly said I'll tell you what. Become my whore and I think about not telling dad.I always knew Chrissy was bi, although she has boyfriends calling for her she would often turn up with lovely girls and always seemed to be to touchy feely with them. I had even mentioned it to Jeffrey, but he had convinced me they were just her close friends. I knew different I had in the past had several relationships with women ,although nothing to serious. i asked her what she wanted me to do and she told me to take my clothes off.
black 864

Memphis, TN

#4 May 22, 2009
Wow and you don't remember nothing?
Carol Z

Niles, IL

#5 May 22, 2009
I sat in the chair for ages not moving. Eventualy she said she was going to bed and "f%%% me", she would show her Dad, I begged her not to , she told me to take my clothes off , so I did i striped to my bra and panties. She came around behind me and undid my bra, I let it fall to the floor and I covered my breasts with my arms , I felt very vunerable. I felt her pull down my panties, and she told me to step out of them . She went and sat in the chair and told me to come over and stand in front of her. She told me to put my hands by my sides and open my legs. She started rubbing my crutch with her foot, I kept turning away and in the end she got angry got up and stood behind me befor she bent me forward and started putting her fingers in me.That nite we ended up sleeping together and we both "had a good time" although it is hard to forget she is my stepdaughter.
Carol Z

Niles, IL

#6 May 22, 2009
Over the last few months our time together has changed and not for the better. She buys me junk clothes from the resale shop and often rips them off me. She has started tieing me up and using a belt on my bottom has leeves big red whelts accross me. She keeps going even though I am crying and begging for her to stop. When she performs oral sex on me it seems unless she makes me plead for her to stop because she is hurting me by pushing her hand in me or biting me then she does not enjoying it.I have started dreading the weekends when Jeffrey is away, my stepdaughter is becoming evil. and yes this is one of those weekends.
black 864

Memphis, TN

#7 May 22, 2009
Wow Carol. So what are you going to do? Well did you enjoy it the first time?
White

AOL

#8 May 22, 2009
Its all BS a troll obviously lol
Join Free
nick

Lima, OH

#9 May 23, 2009
do you have pics of you and crissy?

descibe please
mumfry

Toronto, Canada

#10 May 23, 2009
I think you can be a perfect playboy writer if you wanted. You are really good at painting a picture. I was seeing it all happen before my eyes while i read threw it. Its a bad situation but a terrific idea for a fictional erotic story
http://www.allgiggles.com/
Mexican Maria

Chicago, IL

#11 May 24, 2009
I will give you the reverse. I got caught stealing from a shop and they insisted on prosecuting. My step mom who is only 32 came to courthouse with me and kept the information away from my Dad, paid the fine and everythingelse my Dad would have gone crazy and I would have been grounded for years. The next Saturday after Dad went to work she came into my room and told me to get up and have a shower. I thought we were going shopping. When I got back to my bedroom wrapped in a towel she told me to drop it and bend over her knee. I begged her not to but she whacked me about a dozen times with a wooden hair brush and made me cry. When I stopped she made me lay on the bed and play with my self. This has now become a weekend thing for the last 2 weeks and she brings me off with her hands, her mouth andhas told me I am going to have to please her this week.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#12 Jun 4, 2009
I think you are a total troll. If not, you better just tell your husband what you did and be real with him and dont deceive him. You might lose him, you might not, but he deserves your honesty.
Lick it up

Bloomington, IN

#13 Jun 4, 2009
flyboy wrote:
I think you are a total troll.
Oh, no - it's all true!!

If you read it on the internet, it HAS to be true, lmao!!!!!
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#14 Jul 7, 2009
Lick it up wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, no - it's all true!!
If you read it on the internet, it HAS to be true, lmao!!!!!
Hahahahaha, I wish. I wish that topix werent chock full of trolls and spammers, but hey, it is what it is, Im used to it.
sam03

Norway

#15 Apr 1, 2010
hi.
i live with my step mom.
she is a sexy lady. her body is so healthy at age of
48. her behaviour creats incesteous feeling in my mind.
she bath in open bathrm wthmout closng donr. durng sleep she becom seminude.
i want to sex with her. pls suggest how i can seduce her.
Adam

Grand Rapids, MN

#16 Apr 1, 2010
sam03 wrote:
hi.
i live with my step mom.
she is a sexy lady. her body is so healthy at age of
48. her behaviour creats incesteous feeling in my mind.
she bath in open bathrm wthmout closng donr. durng sleep she becom seminude.
i want to sex with her. pls suggest how i can seduce her.
that's yummy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delhi k bhabi ka chudai wala group sab bhabhi a... 7 min Ricky 36
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 8 min hal 13,604
Looking for fit muscular top indian, pakistani,... 8 min r-indian 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min Gboy15x 861,708
Girls! Do you let your family see you naked, I do. (Dec '14) 8 min keef2653 578
Dirty ki...k 9 min bianca 144,177
all girl pic trade group (Feb '14) 9 min JSH_Productions 2,364
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 9 min jerryvv0123 828,477
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min Dexx_wowza 416,976
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 21 min Bri 117,539