i wanked into my girlfrinds high heels

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Dundee, UK

#1 Oct 8, 2009
i got one of her sexy thongs out, put it on, got her dity thong shed had on the day before to sniff, then i got her black high heels and wnked off till i cum inside them and all over the front of them! she has no idea and even lent the shoes to her mum wich i find reallly hrny!! share ur sexy shoe storyes with me! or ask me any questions!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 8, 2009
liverpool wrote:
i got one of her sexy thongs out, put it on, got her dity thong shed had on the day before to sniff, then i got her black high heels and wnked off till i cum inside them and all over the front of them! she has no idea and even lent the shoes to her mum wich i find reallly hrny!! share ur sexy shoe storyes with me! or ask me any questions!
here's a question,,,,, have to taken your medicine today?? and are you a permanent resident in moss side with patient privileges ?? you know it makes sense !!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 8, 2009
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
here's a question,,,,, have to taken your medicine today?? and are you a permanent resident in moss side with patient privileges ?? you know it makes sense !!
Hi Stacked! Maybe sometimes when you're only thinking of sex- you just aren't thinking! Example-(and you probably don't want to read this!)-last night I was all dressed up like a girl in bed, and was so horny that I took my bra off, and wanked in it, then put it back on, and rubbed it around till I fell asleep! I know today it sounds stupid, but when one is horny it seems erotic. Do you ever get "kinky"? I hope all sex for you isn't just so cut and dried. You are just TOO attractive looking to be that boring! Please don't be offended by my reply. I just want you to think a little bit about kinky things that don't really hurt anybody.Take care friend!

Location hidden

#4 Oct 9, 2009
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Stacked! Maybe sometimes when you're only thinking of sex- you just aren't thinking! Example-(and you probably don't want to read this!)-last night I was all dressed up like a girl in bed, and was so horny that I took my bra off, and wanked in it, then put it back on, and rubbed it around till I fell asleep! I know today it sounds stupid, but when one is horny it seems erotic. Do you ever get "kinky"? I hope all sex for you isn't just so cut and dried. You are just TOO attractive looking to be that boring! Please don't be offended by my reply. I just want you to think a little bit about kinky things that don't really hurt anybody.Take care friend!
each to their own my friend,,,,, and i'm not offended by your reply,,,,, but this guy is only 21 and lives not far from me ,,,, around 3 miles away,,,,,, i just find it hard to believe that a guy in a city as big as this can't get his rocks off doing something else. he says has a girlfriend and whilst i feel he's not short of wiping his d*ck on the curtains when he's done with here it just leaves me to think how he might find doing this sort of thing erotic ,,,,, do you have a partner? i would like to think i get "kinky" but saying that ,,,,, my kink might be boring to you,,,,, i although i do have a few,,, that wouldn't count as "normal sex",,,,,,, or "cut and dried" as you put it, lying on my back and thinking of England isn't my style. i do however understand that your not hurting anyone and that can only be a good thing:)
Penny Trayshun

Bangkok, Thailand

#5 Oct 9, 2009
Looking on the bright side, latest research suggests that semen does have some anti-fungal qualities so maybe the victims of this cruel prank found some improvement in their pre-existing 'athletes foot'. Otherwise I consider this act anti-social, however I do remember masturbating into a plant-pot when I was a foolish teenager. The plant died, my Mother got mad, so that was an anti-social act too.

Since: Jul 09

Tenafly, NJ

#6 Oct 9, 2009
hmm really wank off in ur gf high heels; um WHY!!!

i hope someones wanks off in your dress shoes lol

hmm i read someone lives not to far from this guy; can you please do something to his shoes

Since: Jan 07

Northeast, Ohio

#7 Oct 9, 2009
One of the things that keeps me reading this forum is that every now and then I run across something I've never seen before.
I don't get this one at all, but to each their own.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#8 Oct 9, 2009
tidho wrote:
One of the things that keeps me reading this forum is that every now and then I run across something I've never seen before.
I don't get this one at all, but to each their own.
I agree

Location hidden

#9 Oct 10, 2009
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
each to their own my friend,,,,, and i'm not offended by your reply,,,,, but this guy is only 21 and lives not far from me ,,,, around 3 miles away,,,,,, i just find it hard to believe that a guy in a city as big as this can't get his rocks off doing something else. he says has a girlfriend and whilst i feel he's not short of wiping his d*ck on the curtains when he's done with here it just leaves me to think how he might find doing this sort of thing erotic ,,,,, do you have a partner? i would like to think i get "kinky" but saying that ,,,,, my kink might be boring to you,,,,, i although i do have a few,,, that wouldn't count as "normal sex",,,,,,, or "cut and dried" as you put it, lying on my back and thinking of England isn't my style. i do however understand that your not hurting anyone and that can only be a good thing:)
Hi Dear! No, no partner here-just a girl with wings that eats all my money! I'd like to know what's kinky to you. But, just so you don't think I'm only a sex starved prevert, I also really DO like just plain ol' man to woman, woman to man old fashioned sex too. It's just that a little variety is nice too to keep the spice in one's life. I guess some people just like a little more spice in their food than others! LOL!

Location hidden

#10 Oct 12, 2009
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dear! No, no partner here-just a girl with wings that eats all my money! I'd like to know what's kinky to you. But, just so you don't think I'm only a sex starved prevert, I also really DO like just plain ol' man to woman, woman to man old fashioned sex too. It's just that a little variety is nice too to keep the spice in one's life. I guess some people just like a little more spice in their food than others! LOL!
dress up,,,,,,,, yes

anal sex,,,,,,,, yes

swinging,,,,,,, no

sex outside,,,, yes

rimming ,,,,,,, yes

spanking,,,,,,, yes

tied up,,,,,,,,,, yes

food play,,,,,, yes

vibrators,,,,,,, yes

phone sex,,,,, yes

or if you have something specific in mind,,,, you could always just ask me:)

South Africa

#11 Oct 12, 2009
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
dress up,,,,,,,, yes
anal sex,,,,,,,, yes
swinging,,,,,,, no
sex outside,,,, yes
rimming ,,,,,,, yes
spanking,,,,,,, yes
tied up,,,,,,,,,, yes
food play,,,,,, yes
vibrators,,,,,,, yes
phone sex,,,,, yes
you say dress up?? what do you mean??? do you mean dressing up in a french maids out fit or cross dressing??

Location hidden

#12 Oct 12, 2009
mikemeintjes wrote:
<quoted text>
you say dress up?? what do you mean??? do you mean dressing up in a french maids out fit or cross dressing??
yes,,,,, dress up,,,,, role play,,,,, not cross dressing.:)

Since: Nov 08

Atlanta, GA

#13 Oct 12, 2009
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
yes,,,,, dress up,,,,, role play,,,,, not cross dressing.:)
Saw your name here so I had to see how you wacked off in a shoe....lol....So role playing ah...Does that mean your are changing your name to stacked/hung and proud....lol I know I need help but until that happends I will be bothering people like you

Location hidden

#14 Oct 12, 2009
theright1allfun wrote:
<quoted text> Saw your name here so I had to see how you wacked off in a shoe....lol....So role playing ah...Does that mean your are changing your name to stacked/hung and proud....lol I know I need help but until that happends I will be bothering people like you
stacked/hung and proud??????,,,, lol,,,,,, only when i've tied him to the 4 poster!!:):)
animal sex

Stockton, CA

#15 Oct 12, 2009
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
dress up,,,,,,,, yes
anal sex,,,,,,,, yes
swinging,,,,,,, no
sex outside,,,, yes
rimming ,,,,,,, yes
spanking,,,,,,, yes
tied up,,,,,,,,,, yes
food play,,,,,, yes
vibrators,,,,,,, yes
phone sex,,,,, yes
Sex with Animals?
Cuckold

Stockton, CA

#16 Oct 12, 2009
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
stacked/hung and proud??????,,,, lol,,,,,, only when i've tied him to the 4 poster!!:):)
Do any cuckoldin',Babe?

Location hidden

#17 Oct 12, 2009
animal sex wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex with Animals?
no!

Location hidden

#18 Oct 12, 2009
Cuckold wrote:
<quoted text>
Do any cuckoldin',Babe?
not sure what that is,,,,,, but if it's wankin yeah plenty!!
Animal sex

Stockton, CA

#19 Oct 12, 2009
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
no!
Prude!
cuckold

Stockton, CA

#20 Oct 12, 2009
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure what that is,,,,,, but if it's wankin yeah plenty!!
Cuckolding is when you sleep with another man with your husbands permission or not.

So,do you do it,Babe?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 1 min ballo 58,483
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min Fogo494 360,549
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Gay-twinklover 1,514,084
horny girls/guys chat room (Jan '12) 1 min Slavegirl 13,371
**NEW mobile phone numbers UK** (Oct '15) 1 min Andy 3,229
What Would YOU Change about YOUR Mate's Anatomy ? 1 min Ben 11
any naturist here (Aug '15) 2 min Daved55 25
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Interested sperm ... 255,828
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 3 min kikincomment 157,420
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 6 min Elliott 16,634