First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 May 3, 2011
question for all guys. i've said before black women are the only women i have ever even gone down on because they turn me on more than other women, but all the bw i have been with i think i licked all of their butts but one.

i've never really concentrated on it though. just something i do while i'm already down there. and i like 69's or eating them from behind (i like 69's better because it's easier) because i like their a.. in my face when i'm eating their pu..y too.

do bw like it? most act like they did but like i said i never really concentrated on it. i think i will with the girl im with now.
asstronaut

United States

#3 May 3, 2011
By FAR my favorite!!

Location hidden

#5 May 4, 2011
asstronaut wrote:
By FAR my favorite!!
next time i will do this for a couple minutes before eating her p...y

Since: Dec 10

Gaythorne, Australia

#6 May 4, 2011
yes and it was wonderful..

Location hidden

#7 May 4, 2011
nordie1 wrote:
yes and it was wonderful..
i'm going to do it tomorrow :)
A Z Slicka

New York, NY

#8 May 5, 2011
I have smelled, sniffed, licked, sucked, and worshipped ,many Black Womens dirty bootys. The best time is when their bootys are in their "au natural" aromas and flavors. I am an ass worshipper and Black Women have the most aromactic and flavorful asses in the world.

Since: Feb 10

Philadelphia, PA

#9 May 5, 2011
Yea I like to sniff & lick butt, My favorite flavor black or hispanic behind. A Z Slicka, I`m with you 100%.
A Z Slicka

Forest Hills, NY

#10 May 7, 2011
Hello D J 400 I read your post and I agree with you. I have also sniffeed, licked, and worshipped many fragrant Latina asses as well as Filipina, African (sooo aromatic and tasty), Asian and afew others. but my favorite are the Ebony goddesses. In the future I would love to worship Brazilian and Indian asses. taste will tell!... and as jackie Gleason used to say "How sweet it is."
Join Free

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11 May 7, 2011
A Z Slicka wrote:
Hello D J 400 I read your post and I agree with you. I have also sniffeed, licked, and worshipped many fragrant Latina asses as well as Filipina, African (sooo aromatic and tasty), Asian and afew others. but my favorite are the Ebony goddesses. In the future I would love to worship Brazilian and Indian asses. taste will tell!... and as jackie Gleason used to say "How sweet it is."
Lol that was a good one!!
asstronaut

United States

#12 May 8, 2011
There is nothing better than rolling a fine a$$ sista over on her belly.... After a few minutes of kissing, sniffing around, and gently nibbling her cheeks.... I spread her cheeks open... Mmmmmmmmmm...... That's when it happens. I get that first hot whiff of her tail. That's when the animal takes over. I bury my face slowly, all the while sniffing deep. I love how my face gets wet with the hot sweat and filth frow her a$$. What really sends me flyin, is if she hasn't showered that day, or didn't wipe well. I also love a black womens nasty panties. Especially with nice skids and other stains in em!! I love all you sistas!!!

Location hidden

#14 May 8, 2011
asstronaut wrote:
There is nothing better than rolling a fine a$$ sista over on her belly.... After a few minutes of kissing, sniffing around, and gently nibbling her cheeks.... I spread her cheeks open... Mmmmmmmmmm...... That's when it happens. I get that first hot whiff of her tail. That's when the animal takes over. I bury my face slowly, all the while sniffing deep. I love how my face gets wet with the hot sweat and filth frow her a$$. What really sends me flyin, is if she hasn't showered that day, or didn't wipe well. I also love a black womens nasty panties. Especially with nice skids and other stains in em!! I love all you sistas!!!
Nasty!!
asstronaut

United States

#15 May 8, 2011
And I love it!
Kelly

Bridgwater, UK

#16 May 8, 2011
I had my butt licked by a white man, he licked the kitty kat first then He buried his face between my butt cheeks and he said he was in chocolate heaven.
asstronaut

United States

#17 May 8, 2011
Damn, Kelly! You are my kind of woman! I bet you're fine as hell.... And freaky, yeah?

Location hidden

#19 May 8, 2011
Kelly wrote:
I had my butt licked by a white man, he licked the kitty kat first then He buried his face between my butt cheeks and he said he was in chocolate heaven.
Yes Kelly you my type of chocolate woman!!

Since: May 11

West London, UK

#20 May 9, 2011
asstronaut wrote:
Damn, Kelly! You are my kind of woman! I bet you're fine as hell.... And freaky, yeah?
My reply to you seems to have been deleted so I will tone it down lol.I am fine,thats what I'm told.Since I discovered the pleasures of having my butt licked I am freakier than ever.I like to have it licked/bitten/spanked and later get the puzzee hit from the back.

Since: May 11

West London, UK

#21 May 9, 2011
dogeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Kelly you my type of chocolate woman!!
Thats caramel not dark chocolate I hope you don't have a preference.

Location hidden

#22 May 9, 2011
asstronaut wrote:
not wiping well is a little too much. but i'm starting to find i like to eat pzzi/a.. more if the girl hasn't showered since like the night before. and i only like black women.
A Z Slicka

Forest Hills, NY

#23 May 9, 2011
Hello Sweet Kelly I love Black British Moman. they bring out the total submissive in me. I would smell, lick, and worship your beautiful ass in any way you like. The sweetest time is when it is in its' "au natural" state. Sweaty, sticky, grundgy, and aromatic (no preparation needed) are the best tims,... and if not wiped well ... Oh well! that is true Chocolate Paradise.

Location hidden

#24 May 9, 2011
Kelly Daley wrote:
<quoted text>Thats caramel not dark chocolate I hope you don't have a preference.
I prefer Caramel. Sweet !! Now if u can eat sum caramel I would be happy to lick that fine a$$ of yours afterwards :)
Yummy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women do you like a curved peni s 1 min fastdoo 50
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min hater 492,749
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min HedonistLad 301,031
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min bigg 404,270
any married men who want to sext on skype? 2 min rob 8
sexting numbers girls only (Nov '12) 2 min 8inch Jake 2,263
Drunk wife flirting with black men (Apr '10) 2 min Bbc here 72
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 14 min Anon 175,110
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 21 min philip khoury 20,662
•••