Naked in my backyard
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joseph

Warminster, PA

#1 Jul 20, 2008
Hi everyone,

I'm writing today to see what some of you think about a situation I found myself in earlier tonight, and what I did.

It has been very hot around here lately, and I was feeling like going outside without any clothes on to cool off in my backyard. I was also feeling a little bit horny too, so it seemed like a fun idea as well.

Anyway, I was crawling around and laying in the soft grass because it felt nice and it was cool against my skin.

I have a neighbor who is an elderly man (late 60s-early 70s I'd guess), and out of no where it seemed he walked out from between the hedges from his yard next door. I was laying in the grass and hoped he didn't see me, but he walked over and said he was watching me for about 15 minutes.

I had an erection that whole time, and I felt embarrassed. I even got erect while he was standing there above me. I felt ridiculous. I was surprised when he said it looked like fun, and asked if I mined if he took off his clothes.

I admit I was shocked, but I thought it would make things even between us if he was in the same boat. I never thought to wonder why he would want to be naked with another guy. I honestly thought that because he is elderly that he wanted to cool off and maybe experience nudity outdoors.

So he took off his shorts and tank top, and his shoes (he had no socks or even underwear on under his shorts). There we were, both nude now and laying side by side in the grass on our backs looking up at the sky.

We talked about regular everyday things as usual when I'd chat with him, and I noticed he was erect too, but didn't make it a big deal in my mind.

Then he started talking about he was a massage student for a year or so when he was younger, and asked if I would like one. I admit again that after already laying there naked together, and both of us obviously aroused, that the idea was a good tension breaker, because I am straight, and was wondering what it might be like if we did something more sexual being in that situation.

So I said sure, acting normal. He got up on his knees, and started massaging my chest, and I just knew he would inch lower, and he did, lower and lower, until he was close enough to where the head of my erection would graze his hands and forarms a lot.

Then he suggested for me to turn over and I did, and he massaged right on my buttocks cheeks for a couple minutes. I was very aroused by it, and he then reached under me and just slid my penis out from the back between my legs, and asked if that was more comfortable. It felt freaky when he did it, but a turn on.

The he started to stroke it while it poked out from under me that way. I let him do it until I orgasmed in his hand. After that he layed on me, and slid his penis between my butt cheeks, but didn't try to penetrate me. It was sliding in my own cum, and then I felt him orgasm that way.

After that he got up and said, well we better go clean up, huh? I said yes, and we went into our houses. I showered and am now writing this.

What do you make of this whole thing, and how do I act now next time I see him?

Thankx.
Joseph

Warminster, PA

#2 Jul 20, 2008
Just to note: I am 23 years old. My parents are on vacation for two weeks. I just wonder what all this will have in store me. I think I made a mistake, and my horny feelings get the most of me. I wouldn't want anyone to know this happened.
Bob

Nashville, TN

#5 Jul 20, 2008
Got pictures of yourself?
fghfhg

Belmont, MA

#6 Jul 20, 2008
i suggest pretending nothing ever happened and when you see the guy just look away... you might want to think about moving out soontoo
Polly

UK

#7 Jul 21, 2008
Joseph;you're perfectly old enough to have sex with another consenting adult-you made a free choice and discovered something about yourself in the process. I suggest, put it down to experience and accept it as a part of what you are as a human being.

“...............”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#8 Jul 21, 2008
This old man is going to be looking for more after this. If your truly straight and don`t want things getting more complicated then they`ve already become I suggest moving out...avoiding him at all costs.
Or if you are comfortable enough to face the problem, then just be honest with him and tell him that this wasn`t something that you`d normally have done and that it`s best nothing EVER happens again. Don`t be a jerk about it though cus you were aobviously as guilty as he was..
BTW cool showers for the summer heat might be a better idea in future.
Joseph

Warminster, PA

#9 Jul 22, 2008
Thank you for the good and nice advice so far, and for not judging me. I am straight, but was embarrassed by what happened. I still wasn't sure if I would do it again though.

Right after it happened, I was a little freaked out by it, and thought I would never want to do it again, but tonight I felt a little horny again, and it was hot again as it has been. I don't have a girlfriend right now, and I just like to have a little more added to it when I masturbate, so I went outside again for added excitement and I almost hoped my neighbor would see me out there.

I laid in the grass again, naked and crawled, and rolled around closer and closer to the hedge between our houses. I purposely made a little noise here and there coughing, and rattling the bushes. I could see his windows were open.

After a really short time, I heard his screen door open, and I went back to crawling and stuff pretending I didn't know, but I could see him beside the hedges watching it was really a turn on to be looked at and crawling naked like that in the grass. I was erect by it.

I think he watched me like 10 minutes, then I heard him make a sound like psssst. I looked at him surprised as I could like I didn;t know, and he stepped out already nude.

He has a large belly and his penis is only maybe 5 inches erect, but I still get aroused by this. He started crawling on his hands and knees behind me, and we did this for a few only a minute or so and I stopped in front of him. He reached under me and started fondling me from behind me.

I just kneeled there, and he got up on his knees and kept doing it. I looked AROUND AND SEEN HIM MASTURBATING HIMSELF, THEN SPIT ON HIS HANDS A FEW TIMES AND RUBBED THE SALIVA ON HIS PENIS AND THEN BETWEEN MY BEHIND.

I knew what he was going to try, and I let it happen. He did that while he reached around me and masturbated me. I orgasmed pretty quickly and he did too a couple minutes after.

Same thing happened where he said we should clean ourselves up, and he left just like that.

I am not gay, I like girls too much, but this is still erotic to me. I'm thinking maybe I'm bi-sexual because I like it, but I don't like it like I would with a female.
AL story

Salinas, CA

#10 Aug 9, 2008
well dont feel bad. I've been caught jacking off in my back yard a couple of time by my neighbords oldest son. I can hear him giggling and thinking I cant hear him. I took a peak over in his backyard one day near the fence I hear him... and to my surprise it had his splooge all dried up on it. I think he gets off watching me.
Join Free
badgirl

Corona, NY

#11 Aug 9, 2008
What a hot story, Joseph. I love being nude outside. Once I was in a fairly secluded park when I spied some 8 or 9-year-old boys in a small clearing looking at some dirty magazines they must have swiped from their dads or older brothers. I decided to have some fun and reveal myself. At first they were surprised as hell, but didn't run. I asked if they liked looking at nude women and they all said yes. I asked if they wanted to see a real live nude woman and they said yes again. With that I stepped out of my sneakers and kicked them away. I slowly removed all of my clothes and stood there in front of them bare-assed naked. I was so turned on my nipples were stiff and my pussy was soaked. The boys gathered up my clothes and threatened to leave me naked unless I touched myself. So I started to masturbate for them. It was such a rush, I couldn't believe how horny I was.

I has such a great orgasm knowing I was being started at by these kids. When I was done I lay on the ground licking my fingers and stroking my swollen lips. The boys thanked me and took off with my clothes, leaving me nude outside. I had to get home naked, and masturbated again on the way home.
dane

Purcell, OK

#12 May 6, 2011
Joseph - I wouldn't necessarily call the guy elderly, but I wish I would have that kind of luck :)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#14 May 7, 2011
This is devinately a male orientated thread. Two males can play with each other with out having to be intimate through penetration. Try greasing the inner thighs and let him jerk off by using the thighs as a make believe female organ. He will explode very quickly within seconds. That won't make you gay, perhaps Bi though.Many males are trying alternative ways these days seeing women are not always that friendly to a male's needs.
Steve

Columbus, OH

#16 May 3, 2012
Joseph wrote:
Hi everyone,
I'm writing today to see what some of you think about a situation I found myself in earlier tonight, and what I did.
It has been very hot around here lately, and I was feeling like going outside without any clothes on to cool off in my backyard. I was also feeling a little bit horny too, so it seemed like a fun idea as well.
Anyway, I was crawling around and laying in the soft grass because it felt nice and it was cool against my skin.
I have a neighbor who is an elderly man (late 60s-early 70s I'd guess), and out of no where it seemed he walked out from between the hedges from his yard next door. I was laying in the grass and hoped he didn't see me, but he walked over and said he was watching me for about 15 minutes.
I had an erection that whole time, and I felt embarrassed. I even got erect while he was standing there above me. I felt ridiculous. I was surprised when he said it looked like fun, and asked if I mined if he took off his clothes.
I admit I was shocked, but I thought it would make things even between us if he was in the same boat. I never thought to wonder why he would want to be naked with another guy. I honestly thought that because he is elderly that he wanted to cool off and maybe experience nudity outdoors.
So he took off his shorts and tank top, and his shoes (he had no socks or even underwear on under his shorts). There we were, both nude now and laying side by side in the grass on our backs looking up at the sky.
We talked about regular everyday things as usual when I'd chat with him, and I noticed he was erect too, but didn't make it a big deal in my mind.
Then he started talking about he was a massage student for a year or so when he was younger, and asked if I would like one. I admit again that after already laying there naked together, and both of us obviously aroused, that the idea was a good tension breaker, because I am straight, and was wondering what it might be like if we did something more sexual being in that situation.
So I said sure, acting normal. He got up on his knees, and started massaging my chest, and I just knew he would inch lower, and he did, lower and lower, until he was close enough to where the head of my erection would graze his hands and forarms a lot.
Then he suggested for me to turn over and I did, and he massaged right on my buttocks cheeks for a couple minutes. I was very aroused by it, and he then reached under me and just slid my penis out from the back between my legs, and asked if that was more comfortable. It felt freaky when he did it, but a turn on.
The he started to stroke it while it poked out from under me that way. I let him do it until I orgasmed in his hand. After that he layed on me, and slid his penis between my butt cheeks, but didn't try to penetrate me. It was sliding in my own cum, and then I felt him orgasm that way.
After that he got up and said, well we better go clean up, huh? I said yes, and we went into our houses. I showered and am now writing this.
What do you make of this whole thing, and how do I act now next time I see him?
Thankx.
That is a hot story. If the two of you are comfortable with this relationship I would continue it.
Barry

Chicago, IL

#17 May 3, 2012
I was 16 and home alone, so I went to our rear deck and stripped. When I awoke my clothes were gone and I had to walk nude to my room. My younger sister and her friends had hidden my clothes. Instead of going to the closet, I walked back nude to my sisters room.
I acted tough and told them since they took my clothes they might as well have a good luck. I made my dick flap around and showed them my balls and butt.
Sis thought I was shy and would try and hide. I freaked them out instead. Now fair is fair, you've seen all my private parts, it's your time to show me. Funny they all undressed, even my sister.
The next day sis joined me nude on the rear deck. A few days later, mom and dad found us. Instead of being angry, they joined us. We are now home nudists.
john dragon

Melrose Park, IL

#18 May 3, 2012
we like to walk a round nude we have a big backyard we like to do thing with no clothes on we like to play with each other then one night my sister came over and saw was what we was doing she and her husband join us we had a goot time i all ways want to play with my sister how we do it about three time a week.
KevinG

Temecula, CA

#19 May 3, 2012
Ok I'm really horny and my next door neighbor is so sexy. I want to sneak over to her house but naked and tap on her window. Ill say i got locked outta my hpuse and hopefully shell let me in and I could get lucky. What do you say should I go for it?
john dragon

Melrose Park, IL

#20 May 3, 2012
how will do you know her
Man

Columbus, OH

#21 May 4, 2012
KevinG wrote:
Ok I'm really horny and my next door neighbor is so sexy. I want to sneak over to her house but naked and tap on her window. Ill say i got locked outta my hpuse and hopefully shell let me in and I could get lucky. What do you say should I go for it?
You should probably do that lol. Say a sibling (if you have any) forced you out and locked you out... Or a friend or two forced you out and locked you out. Whatever you do, have a story planned out that way if she asks questions. The first is probably going to be why were you outside naked for them to lock you out. so that's why you need to say you were forced out lol. You could make up a story about some bet you and a friend or two had, or of you have siblings it could be a bet you had. Regardless, you Lossed the bet and when you were goin outside to "run around the neighborhood" or whatever it is you have todo outside naked... They ended up not letting you back in and locking you out. Anyways, whatever it is you come up with, it has to be good lol. Come up with an idea, share it back on here and discuss the plan before you do it. Unless you come up with the idea and just do it. Share it here afterwards. This will be awesome if you do it lol.
Uh oh

Columbus, OH

#22 May 4, 2012
badgirl wrote:
What a hot story, Joseph. I love being nude outside. Once I was in a fairly secluded park when I spied some 8 or 9-year-old boys in a small clearing looking at some dirty magazines they must have swiped from their dads or older brothers. I decided to have some fun and reveal myself. At first they were surprised as hell, but didn't run. I asked if they liked looking at nude women and they all said yes. I asked if they wanted to see a real live nude woman and they said yes again. With that I stepped out of my sneakers and kicked them away. I slowly removed all of my clothes and stood there in front of them bare-assed naked. I was so turned on my nipples were stiff and my pussy was soaked. The boys gathered up my clothes and threatened to leave me naked unless I touched myself. So I started to masturbate for them. It was such a rush, I couldn't believe how horny I was.
I has such a great orgasm knowing I was being started at by these kids. When I was done I lay on the ground licking my fingers and stroking my swollen lips. The boys thanked me and took off with my clothes, leaving me nude outside. I had to get home naked, and masturbated again on the way home.
Damn lol. You have KIK messenger?
Anonymous

Australia

#23 May 4, 2012
This is actually one of the more interesting threads!
lol

Edmonton, Canada

#24 Sep 3, 2012
nice i wish i had people like this near me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min micool16 382,572
bhopal gay topix 3 min vikramrajput 1,147
Men/Boys: How big is your willy and how old are... 4 min JoeSchmo 1,701
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 4 min nikh09878260329 99,646
Dirty ki...k 4 min Leuk1111 104,403
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Nikolai_js 798,193
Gay teens in stoke wanting to meet (Apr '13) 4 min Andyblue 2,144
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min hrnyboy 781,135
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min Wardogthegreat2 107,716
More from around the web