Girls!!!! Whats your age, bra size an...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#280 Nov 3, 2013
DirtySlutUK wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words U R probably just a guy pretending to be a girl cos if U were a girl wearing Disney princess panties U are way too young to be on this site
Haha that was my first reaction!! The guy thing
dlp1125

Camdenton, MO

#282 Nov 3, 2013
Brianna wrote:
I cant say my age but its only a training bra and my disney princess undies
Snapchat me. Name above
adam c

UK

#283 Nov 3, 2013
Hrny girls add me on bb 28A992C0
Brianna

Henderson, NV

#284 Nov 3, 2013
I dont kno cuz it never asked for my age. Its ok cuz I dont care. This stuff on here is so funny! I posted my age in another room and weird guys want me to email and kik them. I dont want to get in trouble. I'm only in middle school.
jdubbz

Rochester, MN

#286 Nov 3, 2013
Bri? Snapchat?

“no longer active”

Since: Sep 13

Torquay, UK

#288 Nov 3, 2013
Brianna wrote:
I dont kno cuz it never asked for my age. Its ok cuz I dont care. This stuff on here is so funny! I posted my age in another room and weird guys want me to email and kik them. I dont want to get in trouble. I'm only in middle school.
You don't know?
You don't know your age? So basically you are a guy and doesn't know the age of girls who wears disney panties.
The title of this thread is quite clearly "What's your age"
Not really a hard question to answer
Hannah

Huntingdon, UK

#289 Nov 3, 2013
34C
And a pink lace thong ;)
Jamie

Australia

#290 Nov 3, 2013
Any hot guys under 20 with Skype please put your name here
Join Free
Brianna

Henderson, NV

#291 Nov 3, 2013
DirtySlutUK wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know?
You don't know your age? So basically you are a guy and doesn't know the age of girls who wears disney panties.
The title of this thread is quite clearly "What's your age"
Not really a hard question to answer
No I dont kno if its not ok for me to be here. Thats why I didnt say my age. I guess it doesnt matter now. Im 12 and I got here on accident when I googled human sexuality. This site is crazy. lots of nasty people. I just thought it was funny to reply but instead you are yelling at me so what ever! BYE!
jdubbz

Rochester, MN

#292 Nov 3, 2013
Hey hannah wanna snaochat?
jdubbz

Rochester, MN

#293 Nov 3, 2013
Jamie got snapchat?
blues1430

Henderson, TX

#294 Nov 3, 2013
Hi add me 20 m same name on skype
dlp1125

Camdenton, MO

#295 Nov 3, 2013
Hannah wrote:
34C
And a pink lace thong ;)
Snapchat me sexy!! Name above
Mattnineteen94

Llandovery, UK

#300 Nov 3, 2013
Hi 19muk. Rather than post what you're wearing, add me on snapchat (mattnineteen94) and show me. All girls welcome to send anything they like and ask for what you want back ;)

“no longer active”

Torquay, UK

#301 Nov 3, 2013
Brianna wrote:
<quoted text>
No I dont kno if its not ok for me to be here. Thats why I didnt say my age. I guess it doesnt matter now. Im 12 and I got here on accident when I googled human sexuality. This site is crazy. lots of nasty people. I just thought it was funny to reply but instead you are yelling at me so what ever! BYE!
I am not yelling at you
I am simply informing you that IF you are indeed a little girl, this is not the best site for you to be on.
IF you are really only a 12 year old girl you should be talking to family members about human sexuality. The internet is NOT the place for a girl of your age to be looking.
There are a lot of predators on it.
Brianna

Henderson, NV

#302 Nov 3, 2013
DirtySlutUK wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not yelling at you
I am simply informing you that IF you are indeed a little girl, this is not the best site for you to be on.
IF you are really only a 12 year old girl you should be talking to family members about human sexuality. The internet is NOT the place for a girl of your age to be looking.
There are a lot of predators on it.
Ok. I see what you are saying but I cant talk to family about it. My mom is mean and my step dad acts like hes my boyfriend always tries to kiss on me or slap my ass. Last time he did it my mom saw and they fought forever calling him a pervert and she yelled at me and called me a slut. Thats why I was looking online to see if it happens to other girls. From the stuff ive been reading on here and other sites I guess my stepdad is a pervert and want to have sex with me. I wont let him tho. Gross!

Since: Nov 13

Perth, Australia

#303 Nov 3, 2013
Jamie wrote:
Finja.mckay

Since: Nov 13

Perth, Australia

#304 Nov 3, 2013
Nicsubantown wrote:
<quoted text>
Finja.mckay
That's not it^

“no longer active”

Torquay, UK

#306 Nov 3, 2013
Brianna wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. I see what you are saying but I cant talk to family about it. My mom is mean and my step dad acts like hes my boyfriend always tries to kiss on me or slap my ass. Last time he did it my mom saw and they fought forever calling him a pervert and she yelled at me and called me a slut. Thats why I was looking online to see if it happens to other girls. From the stuff ive been reading on here and other sites I guess my stepdad is a pervert and want to have sex with me. I wont let him tho. Gross!
If you really feel the need to look online then you should maybe try something like yahoo answers or teen cosmo.....something like that.
And seriously, your stepdad should NOT be touching like that. If your mum doesn't believe you, tell someone else
Tom

Lawrence, MA

#307 Nov 3, 2013
Jamie wrote:
Shneert1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min 23male 906,684
Haryana gay sex 1 min narula 3,868
Dirty ki...k 1 min Kymntman 173,727
boy dropbox link trade (Apr '14) 2 min nastyboizzz 73
Any cute guys wanna talk? (Mar '12) 2 min jinz2255 9,250
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Chubbybiboi 442,438
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min aasfztyd 124,145
Gay-Bi skype fun 4 min asianboi 17,319
More from around the web