Watching my wife with older black man

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Since: Dec 09

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2009
My wife [62] and I would like to have an older [60-75] black man make love to her, but anybody would do if the right person came along. How do you find the right person? We've tried diffrent adds and all we get back are people just wanting her pictures. We would like to meet first over drinks or dinner. than decide. We get replys like stating they would meet us in a room and f..k her brains out. So if you know how or where to make contact reply. we are in the southwest
no lies

UK

#2 Jun 30, 2010
life is beautiful
crooner

UK

#3 Dec 15, 2010
drandlem wrote:
My wife [62] and I would like to have an older [60-75] black man make love to her, but anybody would do if the right person came along. How do you find the right person? We've tried diffrent adds and all we get back are people just wanting her pictures. We would like to meet first over drinks or dinner. than decide. We get replys like stating they would meet us in a room and f..k her brains out. So if you know how or where to make contact reply. we are in the southwest
we have a older black neighbour, a widower, that has f**ked my wife on two seperate occassions and she says he is a great f**k. the first time she was 30 and he was 50 when we invited him over.
Mr HardCock

United States

#4 Dec 15, 2010
Hi. Wish I were closer. I'm in North Carolina. Do you ever come this way. I'm sure it could be a Very Passionate night!
ken

Tunnel, NY

#5 Dec 15, 2010
love see my wife with older black bbc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Chubboy 543,453
B.B.M new 2014 pins UK only! (Jan '14) 2 min Kat 7,429
men's bulges (Jun '11) 2 min master 666 5
sexy 2 min sindevil 18
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Jjstamos 416,149
What's the sickest thing you've done sexually? (Mar '11) 2 min will 7,208
Gay slaves (Jul '12) 3 min dean t 207
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Cam-Ren1-2 60,911
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min matt222_ 252,430
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min UkStr8 597,424