your friends mother

your cousin

your mothers friend

your girlfriends mother

the women next door

John21295

Burlington, Canada

#489 Aug 17, 2012
I was housesitting for my mom's friend and whenever I was there by myself i'd go into her bedroom drawer, pull out some of her panties, smell them, lick them, then pull out my d ick and wrap the panties around them and jerk into them. I got so horny and always came so hard into them...I think she even knows because I put them back in the drawer when the cum dries. I wish I could get her p ussy instead of just her panties, she's 38 and i'm 17.

“UB6IB9”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#491 Aug 18, 2012
A group of us went out last night, my GF her sister and a bunch of friends. My GF and her sister got ready at my place and her sister hung her Lacy black boyshorts in the bathroom and I had to take them and I'm wearing them today and she has no clue I'm wearing them in front of her :)
AnonPerv

Clarksville, TN

#493 Sep 12, 2012
Yeah send each other panties... some fat hairy dude prolly will bust a nut in them and fart in them and you will be sniffing them thinking a hot chick did it. Dumba**es.

“smart conversation please”

Since: Sep 12

Stand Up

#494 Sep 15, 2012
I think my brother or father took my panties from the hamper.

“Just an everyday girl”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#495 Sep 16, 2012
Amy Clever wrote:
I think my brother or father took my panties from the hamper.
What makes you think that? lol

Location hidden

#496 Sep 17, 2012
I don't know what it is about taking a woman's panties to sniff them and get their scent but it is such a turn on for me. At this point I've gotten a hold of sis-in-laws, their friends, some girl cousins, and co-workers. Once, I kept track for more than a year of my sis-in-laws panties; I knew how many she had, color, style, material, etc. As always, the just removed and still warm/damp in the crotch were the best!

Stand Up

#497 Sep 17, 2012
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think that? lol
I do the family laundry since my mom passed away and the panties are missing from the hamper.

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#498 Sep 18, 2012
Amy Clever wrote:
<quoted text>
I do the family laundry since my mom passed away and the panties are missing from the hamper.
I have never had that problem. As an adult. But I think when I was young something was happening. But it could have been me just losing them.:)
Join Free

Location hidden

#499 Sep 19, 2012
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never had that problem. As an adult. But I think when I was young something was happening. But it could have been me just losing them.:)
Guilty as charged! Whenever I was at a party I'd make trip to bathroom to steal a pair of panties; since there were so many people in the house it was hard to know who could have taken them, haha.

Location hidden

#500 Sep 19, 2012
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I had similar problem in college; I don't think it would have been my roommates but maybe the guy friends and bfs that were over our place may have gone through our clean drawers or got them from the hamper. I thought I lost them or left them at parent's home when I went to visit over breaks.
Marc

Johannesburg, South Africa

#502 Sep 19, 2012
I think it's a common thing at dinner parties or family gathering it happens a lot I have set traps to see if people have been routing through the washing basket and 9 times out of 10 someone has ,and then of course they go missing all together.I am now married and have kids and the reason I did the trap thing was to see if I was the only one out there that stole or sn....d panties and it seems A LOT DO !!!!!!

Stand Up

#503 Sep 19, 2012
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe sometimes I am clever sometimes scatter brained :)
Anonnymus

Melbourne, Australia

#505 Nov 30, 2012
I went on a holiday one time with my friends. One of them was a girl. We had a pool and at the end of the day, she would always hang her bathers up. She always done that before me. So when i went to hang mine up, i licked her panties. Then one day she said she could feel something wet in her panties. That night when she went to have a shower, she pulled me into the bathroom when I was walking past. She still had some clothes on. She told me she knew what i did. Then she said i can have more. She let me eat her out. Then i f*****d her. I gave her a**l. Then she made me c*m in her panties so that she could taste her own panties, with an addition of my c*m. Every night for the rest of the holiday, we f*cked. And after the holiday, she let me take home a pair of her panties so i could taste them. It was her bathing bottoms.

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#506 Nov 30, 2012
amber_lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
I had similar problem in college; I don't think it would have been my roommates but maybe the guy friends and bfs that were over our place may have gone through our clean drawers or got them from the hamper. I thought I lost them or left them at parent's home when I went to visit over breaks.
I think mine was a friend of ours. He was always wanting to use the bathroom. lol

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#507 Nov 30, 2012
Amy Clever wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe sometimes I am clever sometimes scatter brained :)
I bet more clever.:) Where are you from. We could be sisters.:)
PanTfetish

Luton, UK

#508 Nov 30, 2012
My landlady still leaves her dirty knickers and girdle and stockings in the shared bathromm. Well what is one supposed to do?
bob

Leeds, UK

#509 Nov 30, 2012
all that aroma that a pair of worn panties give off is so nice l use to give the mother in laws panties a good smell sniff the gusset and rub my tongue in l could taste her pea juices it use to make me stiff l have shot a load in her clean knickers and then put them back in her box draw
Slim777

Newark, CA

#510 Dec 1, 2012
I always wore my sisters since iwas young because they Ethan me. I loved rubbing myself with their satin panties. They got tired of me leaving messes in their clean ones. One day I was caught again when she wore the ones I came in. To teach me a lesson I was forced to wear a dirty pair that were soaked by her. I didn't think it was a problem since the wore them anyway. So my sister made me wear a pair she masturbated in to teach me a lesson. They were soaked with discharge and she said she did what I do to them. I used the dirty one since. I love knowing what was in them and feeling the wetness
Analyzing

Costa Mesa, CA

#512 Dec 31, 2012
Amy Clever wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that turn you on knowing your bro or dad is sneiffing your Pantues and prolly cumming into them?! Wow I wish yOu were my daughter
pantyboy

Keswick, VA

#514 Feb 19, 2013
I took 18 of my sister panties I wore them and sniffed the and got hard right then

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm wet want a dirty old man 3 min Darvishable 58
Dirty ki...k 3 min Kinky guy 26 uk 98,602
Poll Who do you masturbate most often to? (Apr '10) 3 min bill 98
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min slave244 789,339
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Cokluv1 377,557
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Sep '12) 3 min Aditya 24,496
MILF snapchat (Oct '13) 4 min jojobeandutton5 1,613
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min katnam69 774,382
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 9 min Wilko_1990 106,360
More from around the web