your cousin

your mothers friend

your girlfriends mother

the women next door

“Alejandro.”

Since: Nov 08

London, silly

#21 Jul 23, 2009
the only thing i have ever done with panties is remove them from the girlfriend lol, and thrown them randomly across the room! apart from that one day we swapped underwear after we had really rough sex in about 10mins in the back of my dads car... whilst he was across the street at the neighbor's BBQ... thank god for darkened windows ;)
Scott

Jefferson City, MO

#23 Jul 27, 2009
I was at friend of my g/f's sister's this past weekend.There are 3 girls who share this home. I went to the batroom and wow I had my pick of panties. I sniffed and took 4 pairs home with me.
stargirl

Greenwich, NY

#24 Jul 28, 2009
wow scott!

“You Can Call Me Queenie”

Since: Jul 09

Any Town U.S.A.

#25 Jul 28, 2009
This thread reminds me of my ex.LOL! When we had separated,he stole my panties.I actually thought that he did it for spite,but after reading some of these comments,I now wonder!LMAO!
Harley

Senatobia, MS

#26 Jul 28, 2009
The Queen Of Your Heart wrote:
This thread reminds me of my ex.LOL! When we had separated,he stole my panties.I actually thought that he did it for spite,but after reading some of these comments,I now wonder!LMAO!
He took your panties to remember you by...lol
waynes world

Prior Lake, MN

#27 Jul 28, 2009
My ex-wifes panties used to get so wet when she would get horny.After we were divorced I had some things that got left there. She said to come over after I got off work. She would be going to work. I could take my things then. I did and had to pee so I went into the bathroom and on the floor were a pair of panties and just like I remebered them nice and wet.I found 2 more pairs in her bedroom. I took them all. I love the scent.

Any Town U.S.A.

#28 Jul 29, 2009
Harley wrote:
<quoted text>
He took your panties to remember you by...lol
I was young and dumb,I guess.I thought he just did it to be a smart azz!LOL!
Sarah

Southington, CT

#29 Jul 29, 2009
I have done this before at friends and other ppls house, I swap them with mine.
Join Free
Harley

Senatobia, MS

#30 Jul 29, 2009
<quoted text>I was young and dumb,I guess.I thought he just did it to be a smart azz!LOL!
So did you leave him or did he leave you?

Any Town U.S.A.

#31 Jul 29, 2009
Harley wrote:
<quoted text>
So did you leave him or did he leave you?
I left him.He was an jerk.
Harley

Senatobia, MS

#32 Jul 29, 2009
<quoted text>
I left him.He was an jerk.
sorry! he really dosen't deserve to have your worn panties
obsessed

Vancouver, WA

#33 Jul 29, 2009
I love taking my 18 year old stepdaughters thongs and masturbating in them. I will leave them where she could find them.

Any Town U.S.A.

#34 Jul 29, 2009
Harley wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry! he really dosen't deserve to have your worn panties
I fully agree with that! I still think he only wanted them to piss me off,though!LOL!
Matt

Prior Lake, MN

#35 Jul 29, 2009
I have been taking panties from hampers and other rooms for many yrs. I love them.

Any Town U.S.A.

#36 Jul 29, 2009
obsessed wrote:
I love taking my 18 year old stepdaughters thongs and masturbating in them. I will leave them where she could find them.
You're just sick and sex starved though,and stealing panties from your step-daughter,is probably the closest you can get to a p*ssy!
Sarah

Southington, CT

#37 Jul 29, 2009
I think everyone in here who takes someones panties is a lil messed up I mean look at me I'm a girl and I swap my panties for other peoples but that guy takes the cake, although the stepdaughter must like the cum filled thongs or shed tell her mom.
Andrewsr312

Rockford, IL

#38 Jul 29, 2009
Sarah wrote:
I think everyone in here who takes someones panties is a lil messed up I mean look at me I'm a girl and I swap my panties for other peoples but that guy takes the cake, although the stepdaughter must like the cum filled thongs or shed tell her mom.
so are you lesbian, or just like the scent? just wondering..
Sarah

Southington, CT

#39 Jul 30, 2009
Andrewsr312 wrote:
<quoted text>
so are you lesbian, or just like the scent? just wondering..
not a Les, bi curious I just love the feeling of switching them with mine.
Holly

Prior Lake, MN

#41 Jul 30, 2009
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
not a Les, bi curious I just love the feeling of switching them with mine.
That is how it started for me. My freind and I were about to turn 12 and I was talking about mom not letting me wear certain kinds of panties. She said come up to my room.She dropped her shorts to reveal a blue thong. I said how did you get them. She said they were her sisters. She said want to try them on? I said sure and she took them off showing me a very Pu33y with just a little pubic hair. She said I could keep them. So when I went home i sniffed themand have been hooked ever since.
Bethany

Prior Lake, MN

#42 Jul 31, 2009
Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
That is how it started for me. My freind and I were about to turn 12 and I was talking about mom not letting me wear certain kinds of panties. She said come up to my room.She dropped her shorts to reveal a blue thong. I said how did you get them. She said they were her sisters. She said want to try them on? I said sure and she took them off showing me a very Pu33y with just a little pubic hair. She said I could keep them. So when I went home i sniffed themand have been hooked ever since.
Did she ever find out??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min hothornydude17 603,032
Any horny girls want to talk dirty? (Jul '12) 3 min Silky 58
B.B.M new 2014 pins UK only! (Jan '14) 3 min jamie 8,287
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min topgearboy 26,913
Skype names! (Dec '12) 3 min hornymick1972 1,309
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min dave 28,066
Any Gay Men Peterborough England (Feb '12) 3 min Love it 2,568
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Space Cowboy33 459,442
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min sjmiller16 281,608
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min emory 637,249