Horsham, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Brandon wrote:
never took a pair from a hamper before that was'nt my wifes but would like to try it soon. hers smelt awesome. I have done hers many times. I would like to try someone else's to see if it smells any different. Any suggestions?
like swap panties my wifes for u wifes
Big41billy

Horsham, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Like swap my wifes for u wifes

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

daniel21212 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, u seem to have a perfect body. wish to have ur damped panties to sniff. Its so hot and sexy. I love the wetness, i love the smell.
dnd21212@yahoo.com
YOu might be suprised.
hokiesmokie

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
8 hrs ago

just got back from my friends birthday party on thirsty thursday. i went to her on campus quad and partied a shitload. eventually almost everyone decided to go outside and smoke leaving me by myself. i took advantage of this and went to my friends room. and went through her roomates shit. all her clothes were scattered on the floor. i found so many pairs of jeans with her underwear still in them and took them and stuffed them in my pockets. then i found her dirty laundry bag and found a thong and stole that too. i walked out with 4 pairs of underwear all having skid marks and cum stains. they smell and taste amazing. i eventually saw what she looked like she was an attractive blonde scene girl. i cant wait til she has another party!
P-King

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

I have jerked off in my Mom's, Aunt's, Both Sister's, GF' Mom's, Friend's Sister's...and a complete stangers at the laundry mat.
Big41Billy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Brandon wrote:
never took a pair from a hamper before that was'nt my wifes but would like to try it soon. hers smelt awesome. I have done hers many times. I would like to try someone else's to see if it smells any different. Any suggestions?
lets trade my wifes for your wifes panties

“Couple That Likes Panties”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Most men have done exactly what you have done, whether it be with a family members panties like moms panties, sisters panties, cousins panties, aunts panties or maybe neighbors panties, friends moms panties or sisters pnaties, or like you with your girlfriends moms panties. All guys love panties, some just enjoy seeing them while others also enjoy the feel of them, the scent of them, and even the taste of them. Ask most guys and they will confess to having stolen panties at some point. Its just something we guys have a fascination with. Most guys enjoy panties, seeing them, touching them, sniffing them, and yes even wearing them. Many other men do this, panties are close to that certain female part that drives us men crazy, the sight, the smells and there are few men who would not go crazy for it, and when its not available the next best thing is a pair of panties with those scents on it. LOTS of guys do this and that are are many woman who accept this and even get turned on by a guy who uses there panties. Using panties is totally normal and most guys cannot resist examining a pair of panties laying on the floor, or in the hamper or laying in a pile of cloths ready for the wash. In my younger days I was caught a few times and as much as one tries to avoid getting caught there is also the feeling of excitement in thinking about getting caught. My wife knows and understands my love of panties in fact she likes panties more than me, thought it was different at first that she enjoys doing many of the same things I enjoy doing with panties but I later found that many woman enjoy doing things with theres or other womans panties. Check out our profile for more about us.
daza

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

I have taken pantys from every women I no , friends, gf friends , friends sisters , friends moms , people I work for , you name it I ve sniffed and come in them . Best yet was a friend who s a copper and she stayed over for the night , when she popped out I got her wet knickers and had a good sniff , for some reason had holes in right by her hole , smelt good though . Any guys wanna chat
Join Free
erick

Altoona, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

daza wrote:
I have taken pantys from every women I no , friends, gf friends , friends sisters , friends moms , people I work for , you name it I ve sniffed and come in them . Best yet was a friend who s a copper and she stayed over for the night , when she popped out I got her wet knickers and had a good sniff , for some reason had holes in right by her hole , smelt good though . Any guys wanna chat
I have it just the same way .
daza

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

erick wrote:
<quoted text>
I have it just the same way .
wanna chat Erick ?
Satin lover

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

I snagged my first pairs from my neighbors wife.She always hung her panties and bras out to dry and I'd sneak over and harvest a few.She was a small,petite woman and I was 13,so her stuff fit me very well.Holy canoli her panties made me diamond hard.Once I gave her back a pair.Of course,she didn't know that I had shot a load of jiz in them.A BIG load,but I folded them and stuck em back in her dresser when I went over to visit her kids who were friends of mine.
Over the years,I have gotten panties and such from girlfriends,cousins by marriage,neighbors,friends,co workers and such.You have to use tact and deplomacy to get panties and bras from pretty co workers so that no one else but you and she knows.I think it's hot to wear my co workers bras and panties when I work with her.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

checked them out....but not 'taken' them.... well...ok. maybe once or twice....
g-men

Savannah, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

amatlover wrote:
Stargirl, for me its a huge turn on... just knowing your wet lips were on it and your smell is fantastic..
Yes I agree with you just knowing your wet p@@@y was touching the panties drives me wild I get so hard I rub them against my rock. I use to take my sil but since my neice is by I like to take hers mmm.
shameless hussy

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

after reading abt panty sniffing, i decided to test my own panties. i think i expected them to smell like violets, so i gave them a good hard sniff. then i went straight to the bathroom and washed down there with disinfectant soap. [when i think abt smelling my shoes now, my eyes start to water and i feel like i might puke.]
shameless hussy

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

formerly know as test tickle
Satin lover

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

shameless hussy wrote:
after reading abt panty sniffing, i decided to test my own panties. i think i expected them to smell like violets, so i gave them a good hard sniff. then i went straight to the bathroom and washed down there with disinfectant soap.[when i think abt smelling my shoes now, my eyes start to water and i feel like i might puke.]
There's a difference.To men,it's a totally different smell,of course,unless there's bountiful skid marks.The vaginal scent,to men is wonderful.It's the pheromones.Of course,if the woman has worn her same pair for 4 days,sweaty and if she farts alot,yeah,there's gonna be a bit of a letdown when someone sniffs them.
g-men

Savannah, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

The smell of a fresh womens or young girls wet p@@sy drives me wild it makes me so hard I have to masturbate I take my sil and my grown neices panties and jerk off but never in the panties because my sil will see the c@m and I don't want to ruin a good thing. What I do is take them home and masturbate while sniffing them or rubbing them along my hard rock then bringing them back to the holy hamper.

Since: Oct 10

Salem, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

I love using my moms thongs and gstrings. I came in a a couple but am too scared ill get caught. I get rock hard. I wrap them around my c@ck and just pump away. Once i found a tiny gstring in the washer and i filled it all with my huge load. They were all wet and sticky. I just put it to wash again and she never knew. I would love some pics of any panties or thongs filled with a nice load to pantylover666@Gmail.com
Jimmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

yes i have and it was my aunt's panties. i was living at my cousin's house and decided to take a shower thr. i noticed thr was a hamper in the bathroom, so i decided to take a look to see if i found anything. i was so happy i found my aunt's white bra and one of her pink cotton panties. my aunt is pretty hot, even though shes in her mid thirties...she has size 36C boob size(i checked on her bra). so before i took the shower i took her panties and started rubbing my cock with it. a few seconds later, i shot a load on the bathroom floor. i quickly cleaned up and put her panties back making sure thr was no semen stain on it. that was one of my best orgasms i actually ever had.
g-men

Savannah, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Jimmy wrote:
yes i have and it was my aunt's panties. i was living at my cousin's house and decided to take a shower thr. i noticed thr was a hamper in the bathroom, so i decided to take a look to see if i found anything. i was so happy i found my aunt's white bra and one of her pink cotton panties. my aunt is pretty hot, even though shes in her mid thirties...she has size 36C boob size(i checked on her bra). so before i took the shower i took her panties and started rubbing my cock with it. a few seconds later, i shot a load on the bathroom floor. i quickly cleaned up and put her panties back making sure thr was no semen stain on it. that was one of my best orgasms i actually ever had.
I know what you mean both my sil and neice are so hot I always check the hamper out one day I hit the jackpot I found a pair of both of there panties I was sniffing one while masturbating with the other one thank god no one was home at that time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6539 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BBW shown on snapchat 2 min Hello 10
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 2 min steve 13,099
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min theboybyyou 132,522
guy want a master on snapchat 2 min ennistymonkid 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min leon 434,866
Share HC pictures of wife 2 min Paul 2
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min raptor_699 240,703
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min devinwest09 330,018
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min b92988ab 2,137