Sex Tips From A virgin
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#1 Nov 30, 2006
Wow. You must be desperate to come on here! Oh, well. You want reguritated advice? Here's some of what i have learned in my research:
1. The Kegels Top: Clenching your PCs on a man's glans when he's pulling out. This is even more effective when your on top and can rise up until you can grip him at your own pace. Used slowly, the sensation should be able to give him, pleasure, but not enough to orgasm all at one.
2. The five starred pleasure: This is where a man vaginally penetrates five women at once. One on one hand. One on the other. One on one toe, another on the other. One on the "stick." A useless tid bit, since I think only Falcon could mange it.
3. Grip the glans while touching, turn slowly, massage the space in between testicles and manhood. Repeat.
4.Lean a man over, massage small of back(a secret pleasure zone) Stimulate him in this position. It will feel much like masturbating, an angle he his vary use to.
5. Love eachother, trust, intimacy, BLAH bal ablah...Sex isn't everything. Blah blah blah. What all "good" columnists are obligated to say.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#2 Nov 30, 2006
And here I thought the message would be :

DON'T DO IT!!!!

SAVE YOURSELF!!!!

ABSTAIN!!!!

ON point 2 I could go for 6 ... there has to be a place for the tongue too!

point 4 works well for women too. Start with general massage then start to focuss on the more sensitive zones. Better yet, use tongue and mouth .. very erotic.

point 5 --- hhhhhawww hahahahah heeeeee hheee!!!

Oh, I'm not a virgin.

Was I not allowed to post here???
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#3 Dec 1, 2006
I was being tongue in cheek, really.
I would have gone for six entries, but I think the male heart goes into shock and stops beating by that number.
If I advised girls to wait, I might as well shove a might morphin power ranger toy up my nose and whistle dixie. I think it would be just as useful.
Also, you don't have to be a virgin to post here, I don't think any other virgins besides myself exist. I think they became extinct in 1963.
oh, yes. And love is everything. Men are beautiful. Women are to. Somewhere is somebody who will love you and only you....
And if you belive that, I also have some prime real estate in the everglades I think you might like to buy.
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#4 Dec 1, 2006
Sex tips continued....
6. The water spout. This is where a girl uses a glass of water during oral sex. She costantly refills her mouth during the act. Men like the increasing friction of heat against the skin.
7. The buzz kill. Taking top of a phallic vibe. Slanting it side ways, one moves it up and down the member and over the testicles. Oral interspesed is also helpful.
8. The snow queen.(A lesbian trick) Not for all, this involves sticking a piece of ice into the vaginal area and trying fun ways of melting it.
9. The bull staple. This involves a man wearing a stap on upon his back where the woman can straddle him. Extra points for reaching under to stimulate the man. But were talking about your pleasure aren't we ladies?
10. The hot momma push. Getting on top of a man and pushing down hard with the PCs while moving up and down. Changing in speed and technique, should be very useful.
Groucho AKA Falcon 68

Dearborn, MI

#5 Dec 2, 2006
Angel V wrote:
Wow. You must be desperate to come on here! Oh, well. You want reguritated advice? Here's some of what i have learned in my research:
1. The Kegels Top: Clenching your PCs on a man's glans when he's pulling out. This is even more effective when your on top and can rise up until you can grip him at your own pace. Used slowly, the sensation should be able to give him, pleasure, but not enough to orgasm all at one.
2. The five starred pleasure: This is where a man vaginally penetrates five women at once. One on one hand. One on the other. One on one toe, another on the other. One on the "stick." A useless tid bit, since I think only Falcon could mange it.
3. Grip the glans while touching, turn slowly, massage the space in between testicles and manhood. Repeat.
4.Lean a man over, massage small of back(a secret pleasure zone) Stimulate him in this position. It will feel much like masturbating, an angle he his vary use to.
5. Love eachother, trust, intimacy, BLAH bal ablah...Sex isn't everything. Blah blah blah. What all "good" columnists are obligated to say.
Hmm...I've only ever been with one woman at any given time, but I guess it could be done...

I believe that Sweet cheeks knows about the Kegels top trick...after talking about things of that sort, I've come to know that she knows a few things about vaginal muscle control...and I can't wait to find out all she knows for myself...I have a few tricks up my sleeve as well when it comes to pleasing her orally, as well as a few positions she's yet to try...
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#6 Dec 2, 2006
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm...I've only ever been with one woman at any given time, but I guess it could be done...
I believe that Sweet cheeks knows about the Kegels top trick...after talking about things of that sort, I've come to know that she knows a few things about vaginal muscle control...and I can't wait to find out all she knows for myself...I have a few tricks up my sleeve as well when it comes to pleasing her orally, as well as a few positions she's yet to try...
Is what I'm writing people actually do? Or are these just sexual urban legends? Somtimes I think people just like to pull other peoples legs with wild stories.
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#7 Dec 2, 2006
But I know I'm just shooting in the dark here.(No pun intended) I like knowing what other people have experianced so that I can get a better understanding of the entire issue. It's all so varied and confusing. Sometimes I wonder if the thoughts I experiance but don't share are normal. If they are more male like or something. I don't know. It all leaves me scratching my head sometimes.
What can I say? When it comes to digging for soemthing. I can be like a dog with a bone.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#8 Dec 2, 2006
Angel V wrote:
<quoted text>
Is what I'm writing people actually do? Or are these just sexual urban legends? Somtimes I think people just like to pull other peoples legs with wild stories.
AT the extreme level , if it can be concieved of and is mechanically possible, sombody will have tried it.

Amongst the more conventional population (about 99.5%) there are some things that simply won't be practiced. BUt many of the things on your lists will probably be tried by 10-20% of the population.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#9 Dec 2, 2006
Angel V wrote:
But I know I'm just shooting in the dark here.(No pun intended) I like knowing what other people have experianced so that I can get a better understanding of the entire issue. It's all so varied and confusing. Sometimes I wonder if the thoughts I experiance but don't share are normal. If they are more male like or something. I don't know. It all leaves me scratching my head sometimes.
What can I say? When it comes to digging for soemthing. I can be like a dog with a bone.
Men are more likley to try different thngs .. girls are brought up to be more conservative. SO, more often than not it is the boy who is corrupting the girl ... LOL!!!

I'd like to meet a woman more daring than me for a change .. that could be interesting ...
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#10 Dec 3, 2006
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
Men are more likley to try different thngs .. girls are brought up to be more conservative. SO, more often than not it is the boy who is corrupting the girl ... LOL!!!
I'd like to meet a woman more daring than me for a change .. that could be interesting ...
LOL Then why do I get the feeling a guy might not be going to heaven anymore after dating me?
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#11 Dec 3, 2006
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever my first will be, I almost feel sorry for him. I am planning dastardly deeds as we speak.(snicker)
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#12 Dec 3, 2006
Angel V wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever my first will be, I almost feel sorry for him. I am planning dastardly deeds as we speak.(snicker)
I can see you now, like in one of those movies about a 10 year old genius-wanna-be, with his crudely drawn plan of the box-like airplane, the slide-runway for take-off speed with a ski-jump at the end, the imagined flight-path ....
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#13 Dec 3, 2006
... the Yosemite Sam evil laugh while she plots ....
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#14 Dec 3, 2006
... Aaaahhhmm GOnna git ya, varmint!!!!
Groucho AKA Falcon 68

Dearborn, MI

#15 Dec 3, 2006
Angel V wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Then why do I get the feeling a guy might not be going to heaven anymore after dating me?
I wouldn't worry too much about that...unless your a born again Christian...
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#16 Dec 3, 2006
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you now, like in one of those movies about a 10 year old genius-wanna-be, with his crudely drawn plan of the box-like airplane, the slide-runway for take-off speed with a ski-jump at the end, the imagined flight-path ....
ROFL
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#17 Dec 3, 2006
<quoted text>I wouldn't worry too much about that...unless your a born again Christian...
I don't think I could ever pass. With my colorful dialogue, they wouldn't even let me through the door.
Groucho AKA Falcon 68

Dearborn, MI

#18 Dec 3, 2006
Angel V wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I could ever pass. With my colorful dialogue, they wouldn't even let me through the door.
Well then!! What's to worry about?

It's funny now that I'm a bit older...When I was younger, I would have jumped at the chance to have me a virgin, just so I could say that I'd had one...and in the same token , if you wanted to have sex just because you were tired of being the virgin, I would have said yes, go do it!! But nowadays, if you were holding off till you met that special someone who will love you as much as you love him, I'd say wait....
Groucho AKA Falcon 68

Dearborn, MI

#19 Dec 3, 2006
Angel V wrote:
<quoted text>
You just might end up with the one guy that'll enjoy every single minute of it...
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#20 Dec 3, 2006
<quoted text>You just might end up with the one guy that'll enjoy every single minute of it...
What do you think about a girl my age being perhaps with a guy in his thirties? I'm 22. I was thinking I needed a guy with a little bit more sexual experiance and perhaps a little bit more maturity. I want to learn the ropes from someone who might have a better idea of what needs to get done.
I think the problem though is that I have no desire to ever getting married or having children. And don't guys by that age start thinking maybe they've sown all their wild oats?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Sevenlevin 1,266,666
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min arthur 229,357
Women 30 and older 3 min Happymom 364
guys wearing satin (Jan '15) 3 min HappyMan88 89
New dirty k..k 3 min Jive69 120,354
Anyone in sheffield want to unload im male 4 min Curiosginner 1
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 5 min student 70,712
Gay/bi k.k 5 min Georgex97 76,019
Mothers Masturbating sons (Nov '12) 23 min Happymom 1,698
More from around the web