Letting girlfriend be touched by stranger

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

“What happened to adventure?”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 11, 2012
I have this fantasy of letting girlfriend be touched by stranger. I have spoken to her about it and although she is reluctant seeing how turned on it makes me, she has agreed to do it.

Going to take her out in Southampton and hopefully find a victim. She is going to dance with someone and grind into him and key his hands wander to the front of her dress and underneath it.

I'm wondering if there are many guys who would willingly take part in this. That's all it would be though.
Ben

Macclesfield, UK

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Jezz, I wish I lived in Southampton...

Location hidden

#6 Oct 11, 2012
It's going to happen for definite as she just co fessed to me that a friend of mine who we know is kinda Pervy when drunk actually started to feel her.

He thought she was another girl he had been dancing with earlier as they had same colour dresses on and similar hair so from behind was difficult to tell. His girl had actually gone to toilet lol! He panicked and asked her not to say anything in case I got upset at a genuine mistake and as I had only recently met her she also thought it best to say nothing. Anyway we have already hatched a plan to lure his wandering hands again :)

Since: Apr 12

UK

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Cool! Love the idea. Keep us updated
UKLad

Woking, UK

#8 Oct 12, 2012
JJLondon wrote:
I have this fantasy of letting girlfriend be touched by stranger. I have spoken to her about it and although she is reluctant seeing how turned on it makes me, she has agreed to do it.
Going to take her out in Southampton and hopefully find a victim. She is going to dance with someone and grind into him and key his hands wander to the front of her dress and underneath it.
I'm wondering if there are many guys who would willingly take part in this. That's all it would be though.
You should let her do some dipping
monster

AOL

#9 Oct 12, 2012
JJLondon wrote:
you have a sick fantasy.bro.oooooooo they will be willing .hope your a men she get hot with other guy.she going to do him you told her to turn them on.no you have big balls.he might beat your ass and take your women .and she might like his big thing better then your.good luck punk.you sold her.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Oct 12, 2012
strangers alway touch me in crowded places. .thy think they own me.not
Ukbboy

Southampton, UK

#11 Oct 12, 2012
I'm in Southampton and if I was single would of loved to flirt with you gf...good luck with it
Join Free

Location hidden

#12 Oct 12, 2012
If anyone new reads this post then please keep the comments relevant and adult.

I see it over and over again when an idiot posts on here judging and talking tough like a 15 year old school boy.

If you don't like the topic then don't read the posts and don't comment. Everyone here made a relevant and constructive comment bar one sad and frail individual. I guess the forum warrior will never die.

Thank you to those who were decent and respectful.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 12, 2012
missjaspal wrote:
strangers alway touch me in crowded places..thy think they own me.not
Has there ever been a time where it was a turn on or had it always disgusted you?

Location hidden

#14 Oct 12, 2012
UKLad wrote:
<quoted text>You should let her do some dipping
No we both don't wish to bring a stranger that far into our intimacy. It's the fact that its naughty but not too personal. Nothing wrong with doing more if thats your thing but it has to be right for the individuals. Have you had experience with this scenario and more or just a fantasy for you?

I had a friend who used to do sharing all the time they seemed really happy together. They broke up because he became selfish in always wanting his own way and became lazy in the relationship.

He was gutted when she left him because he said she was his ideal girl. It's funny cos they both had been jealous people in previous relationships that always failed due to the volatile nature of them yet when they were open and swinging got on so well.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15 Oct 13, 2012
JJLondon wrote:
<quoted text>
Has there ever been a time where it was a turn on or had it always disgusted you?
ive had a stangr finger me in a club whilst he was.snogging me...he had big black hands lol

Location hidden

#17 Oct 13, 2012
missjaspal wrote:
<quoted text>ive had a stangr finger me in a club whilst he was.snogging me...he had big black hands lol
That sounds cool though. It's just such a turn on for me to see or be doing it myself.
Ralf

Plymouth, MA

#18 Oct 16, 2012
I always got hot hearing stories from my wife about someone in a crowd grabbing her bum or wandering hands on the dance floor.

So one night we were out and she had on this sexy short wrap around dress. To tease me she didn't have on a bra or panties. While we were dancing she leans into me and says maybe I should go grab a drink there is a guy who's been eyeing her up and down behind me and maybe she'll have a hot story about wandering hands for me when we got home to bed. I hesitated but she smiled and said he's hot please go grab a drink. I didn't turn around just walked away. When I looked back she was motioning for this black guy to approach her. They danced close but not touching for a minute so I went and got a drink. When I got back she had her back against him. His hand was around her and easily tucked into her wrap around dress holding her bare breast beneath, I got an instant erection. As I circled a little away from them I noticed his other hand was wrapped around her waist and tucked into her dress below the tie belt that held it all together, that's when I noticed her face and realized he was fingering her!

I thought this had gone to far but my hard dick was throbbing in my pants.

I should have stopped it then but my wife saw me and winked. I looked and noticed her hand was tucked behind her, between her bum and his crotch, she gave me a brief big smile and suddenly her jaw dropped open and her head rolled back as he entire body stiffened and I knew she was having an orgasm.

I should have stopped it then, I thought she would have, but he didn't stop with just that and she didn't want him to.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 16, 2012
Ralf wrote:
I always got hot hearing stories from my wife about someone in a crowd grabbing her bum or wandering hands on the dance floor.

So one night we were out and she had on this sexy short wrap around dress. To tease me she didn't have on a bra or panties. While we were dancing she leans into me and says maybe I should go grab a drink there is a guy who's been eyeing her up and down behind me and maybe she'll have a hot story about wandering hands for me when we got home to bed. I hesitated but she smiled and said he's hot please go grab a drink. I didn't turn around just walked away. When I looked back she was motioning for this black guy to approach her. They danced close but not touching for a minute so I went and got a drink. When I got back she had her back against him. His hand was around her and easily tucked into her wrap around dress holding her bare breast beneath, I got an instant erection. As I circled a little away from them I noticed his other hand was wrapped around her waist and tucked into her dress below the tie belt that held it all together, that's when I noticed her face and realized he was fingering her!

I thought this had gone to far but my hard dick was throbbing in my pants.

I should have stopped it then but my wife saw me and winked. I looked and noticed her hand was tucked behind her, between her bum and his crotch, she gave me a brief big smile and suddenly her jaw dropped open and her head rolled back as he entire body stiffened and I knew she was having an orgasm.

I should have stopped it then, I thought she would have, but he didn't stop with just that and she didn't want him to.
Wow thank you for sharing that. So was everything ok in the end? The o my thing that would bother me about it is the fact that its not done for the both if you. I wouldn't like my girlfriend/wife doing it because she liked the guy just for herself.
Ralf

Plymouth, MA

#20 Oct 16, 2012
JJLondon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow thank you for sharing that. So was everything ok in the end? The o my thing that would bother me about it is the fact that its not done for the both if you. I wouldn't like my girlfriend/wife doing it because she liked the guy just for herself.
We are still together, but what they did after that really put a strain on our relationship for a while. Without getting into details, when I got another drink I lost where they were. She took him into the woman's bathroom for a while.

Since: Apr 12

Romford, UK

#22 Oct 17, 2012
Tell us more Ralf
Ralf

Plymouth, MA

#23 Oct 18, 2012
Becontree2001uk wrote:
Tell us more Ralf
When they went into the bathroom she opened her dress so he could see and feel her all over. He pressed against her and lifted her leg and tried to enter her. Although she was wet and was dripping down her leg they struggled so she got down and gave him oral. When they came out of the bathroom she gave me a big kiss and then said his cock tasted just as good as that cum. I realized what she meant and spat on the floor. They both laughed as he pulled her back out onto the dance floor. For the next forty minutes his hands were all over her, she had one hand on his crotch the entire time, and they were kissing a lot. He fingered her to two more orgasms. When they came off the floor she said it was my choice either she could go back to his place and call me when they were done or I could drive them both to our home.

They sat in the back seat of the car and she instantly went down to give him oral, with a lot of struggling he finally entered her with her on his lap and her dress wide open. I adjusted the rear view mirror and saw my wife on this huge fat dick. I couldn't tell how long it was but there was a lot of dick she wan't even getting down onto as she had at least a half dozen orgasms on the drive. When we got home I saw just how big it was, over 9 inches and she hadn't taken more then 4 inches of it.

Once home they went straight to the bed, it was a good hour before my wife was finally taking all he had and she jsut kept moaning and screaming and having orgasms. They would go for two hours and then lay there with my wife holding his limp dick for half an hour and I would think they were starting to fall asleep and he'd get hard again and go again. This repeated again and again through the night and the morning. It was close to 9 when they finally fell asleep.
milo

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Mar 17, 2013
Oops...she is 5'6" 111 and a redhead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min ryan_rawrrr1996 a... 773,807
Tribute my Hot Latina Wife! 3 min Hot Latina Wife Pics 1
panties 3 min Mr pervy 8
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Flipturn19 377,190
Girls do you enjoy wearing skirts with no panti... (Jun '11) 3 min Dan 1,310
I'm wet want a dirty old man 3 min stevensmith696 on sc 52
how big are your breasts and how old are you? (Oct '14) 4 min anon 11,816
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min whatever_uwant69 788,642
Dirty ki...k 4 min wetcck 98,161
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 24 min wstrat715 106,251