First Prev
of 2
Next Last
big boy

Moscow, Russia

#22 Jan 30, 2012
Mm your tongue licking my rim that feels good baby mmmmmgood play with my balls to mmmmmgood
davey

Peru

#24 Jan 31, 2012
I love my butts to be rimmed, my perineum to be massaged: so sexy, and my prostate milked by my girlfriend. And I am straight!
emma

Australia

#25 Jan 31, 2012
mu bf loves me licking and fingering his bum i love it too
Irishgal97

United States

#26 Jan 31, 2012
davey wrote:
I love my butts to be rimmed, my perineum to be massaged: so sexy, and my prostate milked by my girlfriend. And I am straight!
Yeah but I bet you have tendencies, probably fantasize about being in jail with a few black guys in da' shower ey!!
Desire

Durham, NC

#27 May 24, 2012
My man loves it, plus I love fingering his ass licking it what ever he wants it turns me on for real...and it turns him on. : 0
Wild1

Christchurch, New Zealand

#29 Jun 5, 2012
Rimcrazy wrote:
I'm a 23 year old girl and I love to rim and Play with my mans ass hole . I 100% enjoy it and get off on it . However I want to know if he really enjoys it or is just saying he is because I love it so much ? The reason I ask is because I don't want him to feel like I'm violating him ..? Do alot of men like having this done to them . Cause I prefer it now more then sex !
I had a girl do this to me awhile ago and i loved it from the get go, would love to find someone else that would do that
asslicker

United States

#33 Aug 21, 2012
how many females out there love to be spanked?
big bettis

Oklahoma City, OK

#35 Feb 5, 2013
he prob doesnt say anything when u rim him b/c he gets turned on by u doing it on ur own, its soemthin abt a woman who does things on her own that turns a man in some cases on.....b/c think abt it, if he gets fully into it, HE LIKES IT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 2 min Smiley44 10,847
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Realprince 673,658
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min deadcarbattery 306,927
Men and Women who like men wearing panties (Apr '13) 3 min Kellyrsth 12
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min anpar549 652,855
family breeding (Jul '14) 5 min paul2 1,372
What happened to girls who forgot their PE kit? (Mar '09) 5 min Essexfunguy 241
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 10 min stilldoinit 10,555
More from around the web