panty lover

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Our washing machine has been broken for a few weeks and ive been in charge of doing laundry at the laundry matt. I love to smell and taste dirty panties, so i have not washed my wifes panties in weeks. I wonder how long i can keep folding them and puting them bqck in her drawer. lOVE dirty panties!
Dragon

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

yall some freaks lol
tommie

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Dragon wrote:
yall some freaks lol
we know what we are lol thank you
asstronaut

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Judged:

I love to smell and lick a girls panties. Especially after you've seen them sweat and fart in them. Seen them go to dump. Then you know what you could possibly enjoy! Exciting! I also love to eat a girls ass as she pushes her anus out and farts in my mouth n nose! Mmmmmmmm....
marky mark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Judged:

i bet a nasty truckstop restroom would be like heaven to you guys
crotchraider

Merced, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Shera wrote:
Someone please post a comment I'm very horny!!!
what does her panties look like
Big Mike

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Elevator wrote:
If it's a super sexy girl, not only would I smell her panties, I'd taste 'em too!...:D
Hell! I've been smelling girl's panties when they're still wearing it.
tommie

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

marky mark wrote:
i bet a nasty truckstop restroom would be like heaven to you guys
and why not
Join Free
dr fill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

pinkgirl wrote:
how long should I wear my panties to get the best smell? Anything else I could do to increase the smell?
Wash that nasty asss, You smell like a shithouse!!!!!
tommie

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

dr fill wrote:
<quoted text>Wash that nasty asss, You smell like a shithouse!!!!!
and dont it smell so dam good.
smellytron

Worcester Park, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

ive just shit my pants who wants them ?
tommie

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

smellytron wrote:
yum sweet wonderful. so total into it myself.
Bharat

Visakhapatnam, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

pinkgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
do girls farts smell different than boys farts
Ya i have smelled the back end of the panties of my sexy sister-in-law. The smell is feminine or not very strong and somewhat sweet. However the mens/boys fart smell is pungent and strong and a bit offensive
Dan

Crawley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

hi, I simply work at a hotel, in the front office,
I get a lots of beautiful ladies from all over the worlds every day to stay at the hotel either alone or with husbands or boy friends, some of them from the first look they turn me on straight away, I work just 8 hours a day, I do have a master key to open any room I want, I wait until I finish my shift then I go to the target room when they are out, saying anything to my work friend in the reception that, I will have to turn the heating off, or change a light bulb, any excuse, then I start search inside the caboard or inside the bathroom for any of her wet thongs,paints and start sniffing them and even licking them, many time I jerk off on them leaving my cream load on them,I have been doing it for years and years now, I do have a girl friend but I can not stop this habit,
one time a woman in her 40th turned me on she was with her hubby, I waited until they popped out then entered their room found her paints on the floor was wet and smelly I picked up and took it home, jerked 4 times on it that day,2nd day at work the woman noticed that her paints was disappeared, she looked at me at the reception on her check out, and smiled,she was asking for the luggage room to keep her bags , I guided her through the coridoor and while she was loading her bags inside the room she smiled again at me saying good luck:)) I looked at her , my face was red and hot, then she said did you like it! I was shocked....... I said it was great..... she looked around and kissed me again said good luck...
Niceguyron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

After working in the yard on a nice hot day with my girl friend, we always break so I cann lick her ass - I LOVE IT
Dano

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

I used to steal dirty panties from a hot woman living in my parents apartment upstairs. She was so hot and her panties were sometimes crusty after having guys over for the night. You could tell she used to get really horny in them because they would still be goowy with her juices. I remember hiding the real stained ones to smell while I masterbated and thought of her creamy crotch.
tommie

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

smellytron wrote:
would love to clean u up.
Pantyman1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

I luv the smell of a dirty pair of panties sniff them put the crotch in my mouth n get em wet then suck the flavor out while she sckn my c**k stradled over my face she pees i love a womans pee all over mybody head to toe yummy for the tummy nuthn like a dirty pair of panties want to do this txt 8179297033 IM IN TX
Dennis R

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

smileyboy wrote:
Oh yeah...I would definitely LOVE to sniff poop stained panties from a woman. I have stolen some friends' panties when she left skidmarks in them...I have smelled the real thing too...
SO intoxicating...makes me harder than anything else.
I always and still do sniff my ex girlfriends sometimes skid marked underpants i love that dried poop odor of her behind i even sniff her dirty worn jeans seat i take from the hamper i sniff the seam in the seat and occasionally can smell her ass crack and hole in them if you want to talk,m more about this e mail me at tguaria1@aol.com and you will see what else i sbniff of hers and photos of her
tommie

Doniphan, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Dennis R wrote:
<quoted text> I always and still do sniff my ex girlfriends sometimes skid marked underpants i love that dried poop odor of her behind i even sniff her dirty worn jeans seat i take from the hamper i sniff the seam in the seat and occasionally can smell her ass crack and hole in them if you want to talk,m more about this e mail me at tguaria1@aol.com and you will see what else i sbniff of hers and photos of her
u naughty boy u are so hot. wis i was your girl but im just a dam guy.would love to know much more. horseutoit@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of1,157
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6805 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min frboy8 310,706
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 4 min Townesprescot 33,933
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min ScottyH3 121,519
Naughty things to do in public? 4 min Dirty1 3
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 4 min alexandre 87,205
Gay bondage (Nov '13) 4 min Michael 6
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Smithy1231993 224,971
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min greenymoss1234 419,663
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 9 min hungrysub 7,945