smelling the backend of dirty panties
69 backwards

Niagara Falls, Canada

#1160 Dec 16, 2012
I use to smell dirty panties, and got very arouse. Then I got to taste the real thing and the panties were not so important after getting the real thing.
Davy

UK

#1163 Dec 21, 2012
Any females want to ring me and talk to me about the mess u make of ur gusset.or send pics x 07864750544
Davy

UK

#1164 Dec 21, 2012
Any female want to ring me and talk to me about the mess u make in ur panties or send pics.07864750544
Davy

London, UK

#1165 Dec 22, 2012
Any female reading this.whats ur skidmarks like
Davy

London, UK

#1166 Dec 22, 2012
Marissa wrote:
<quoted text> I'll talk you ;)
hi you will u ring me sexy chat
nothingbetter

United States

#1167 Dec 22, 2012
Anybody with dirty panties pics .?? I would love to see them . I got a few I can trade .. send to anythingisgood2 that's my ki k name ..
Danema

Shingle Springs, CA

#1172 Dec 26, 2012
Like a sir wrote:
One time my sister caught me sniffing her knickers , and she just let's me now , i ask her to masturbate in them for me and she will leave them under my pillow . We've masturbated with eachother twice now and she let me sniff her ass , I got a cheeky lick too ;)
So turned on! That is my ultimate dream!! Can you send pics??
Davy

UK

#1174 Dec 26, 2012
Hi marissa ring me davy send pics
Join Free
Davy

UK

#1175 Dec 26, 2012
Danema wrote:
<quoted text>
So turned on! That is my ultimate dream!! Can you send pics??
any pics of ur sister davy
Danema

Shingle Springs, CA

#1176 Dec 26, 2012
Davy wrote:
<quoted text>any pics of ur sister davy
Yes I do ones I look at everyday would you like to exchange pics? Do you have any to share with me?

“Girl With A Panty Fetish”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1178 Dec 26, 2012
Smelling panties is something that gets me so turned on, horny and soaking wet. I know there are other girls like myself who get turned on by the scents of themselves or other girls. Growing up my brothers girlfriend stayed over for the weekend while my parents were gone on vacation. It started out with me just checking to see if her panties needed to be washed so I brought them up to my nose quickly and I could not beleive how turned on I instantly got. I took them back to my bedroom and shut my door and stripped down to my panties and layed on my bed and brought the panties back up to my hose and inhaled her scent. I felt myself getting wetter and put my hand down and started to rub myself while her panties were pressed against my nose, I had such an intense orgasm. I totally recommend that other women try masturbating with a pair of panties pressed against there nose, whether its your own panties or someone else panties, the excitement of it, the scents will add so much more to your orgasm.

“"Enjoy life and have fun".”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1182 Dec 28, 2012
pantiesgirl wrote:
Smelling panties is something that gets me so turned on, horny and soaking wet. I know there are other girls like myself who get turned on by the scents of themselves or other girls. Growing up my brothers girlfriend stayed over for the weekend while my parents were gone on vacation. It started out with me just checking to see if her panties needed to be washed so I brought them up to my nose quickly and I could not beleive how turned on I instantly got. I took them back to my bedroom and shut my door and stripped down to my panties and layed on my bed and brought the panties back up to my hose and inhaled her scent. I felt myself getting wetter and put my hand down and started to rub myself while her panties were pressed against my nose, I had such an intense orgasm. I totally recommend that other women try masturbating with a pair of panties pressed against there nose, whether its your own panties or someone else panties, the excitement of it, the scents will add so much more to your orgasm.
Agree with u.
John

London, UK

#1183 Dec 28, 2012
Yaitsme3 wrote:
I sniff my sisters panties all the time last night she slept at her friends house 2 days in a row and when she came home I went in her room to find the panties she was wearing and they were so wet and smelled amazing I jizzed in like 2 seconds
I sniff my clients panties I work hotel receptionist
analyzing

Costa Mesa, CA

#1184 Dec 29, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text> I sniff my clients panties I work hotel receptionist
Wow you are very lucky
Davey

UK

#1185 Dec 30, 2012
Hi pantysgirl.give me a ring 07864750544.would luv to sniff ur panties.u women make sum lovely smells.x
Davey

UK

#1186 Dec 30, 2012
Pantiesgirl.im glad u enjoy sniffing other womens gussets.do u sniff ur own.do u get messey in ur gusset.send me sum pics ta

Since: Mar 12

Avon, OH

#1188 Jan 1, 2013
pinkgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I'm 24 would u wanna smell my knickers after iv had sex in them and I done the dirtiest fart
yes i would love to
mehato rathod

Mumbai, India

#1189 Jan 5, 2013
like panties dirty smell also i need g.frnd any one intrested plz cl me 08983732991
Davy

London, UK

#1191 Jan 10, 2013
Any slut female want to meet me for in car fun.snif ur panties on u.good oral 07864750544
usedpanties18

UK

#1193 Jan 10, 2013
Davy wrote:
Any slut female want to meet me for in car fun.snif ur panties on u.good oral 07864750544
me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Slide2009 916,713
do women prefer length or girth? 2 min doctor science man 68
strieght men looking to try gay sex or suck c*c... 2 min jbls 1
ride my face 2 min sdmb 1
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min cvsrus 22,741
Leicester UK gay meets (Jan '13) 3 min coolby1234 8,006
Ladies/Girls of Southern California 3 min freakyfrancine 4
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min playful7 125,324
Dirty ki...k 4 min xxx12345 180,657
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min ChubbyKid96 448,287