panty master

United States

#97 Jan 7, 2010
I like to pee on my sluts panties and stuff them in her mouth when i do her

Since: Dec 09

Jonesboro, LA

#99 Jan 25, 2010
buttman58 wrote:
I like licking their ass with their dirty panties on until I wear a hole in them
How about licking the front while your nose is in the back?
brian

Melrose, MA

#100 Jan 26, 2010
Luv sniffing girls used panties .but not any strangers..

Best are wen they have a smell to it and not perfume ones...if it smells like colon leave it alone
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#101 Jan 26, 2010
Kickbacks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sh*t, I believe you, about 80% of the people here are men pretending to be women and women pretending to be men, sick ain't it.
It isn't even that they are pretending to be anything. They are just trolls looking for attention. And people give it to them.

Since: Feb 10

Alberton, South Africa

#102 Feb 3, 2010
I'm dating this lawyer, 80 hour a week driven type of woman, blond, slender, cute looks. She has this power dressing work wardrobe, usually blue or black suits, white shirts, pantyhose and hi heel shoes. The other night at her place I was in the bathroom having a pee and the shirt, bra, black thong panties and nylons she'd worn that day were in the laundry hamper, put there after showering. I was kinda curious to smell her pussy scent. There was whiteish residue on the gusset and a sharp pungency to the pussy smell, with dried urine also in the mix. But what really turned me on was the unmistakable scent of her ass where the thong part had rested up against her anus all day; it was moist and very stinky, she'd obviously defecated earlier in the day. I was so turned on that I ejaculated spontaneously. The following day a pair of pink thongs lay in the hamper and there was a slight brown skidmark on the string - also very smelly. Since then I have noticed on lighter colored panties that she usually has a skidmark, not gross, just kinda traces and not unusual I guess if you wear things or strings. She does not know about my new fetish but it sure is an awesum thing to sniff a sexy girls dirty underwear and to know that I get up close and personal to what lies beneath those power work clothes!
LordSniffer

Bolton, UK

#103 Feb 11, 2010
Yveshon. Id love to smell her panties, u say they smelly how r they, my wife has some wonderful smells from her panties and they r alwaze wet
Russ

Westminster, MD

#107 Mar 9, 2010
pinkgirl wrote:
Would you rather smell her panties or smell her?
Depends which has the more intense aroma.
Russ

Westminster, MD

#108 Mar 9, 2010
pinkgirl wrote:
how long should I wear my panties to get the best smell? Anything else I could do to increase the smell?
Probably a few days. Yes, if you farted alot into them and didn't wipe well after using the bathroom to enhance the skid marks.
Join Free
Russ

Westminster, MD

#109 Mar 9, 2010
pinkgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
do girls farts smell different than boys farts
Much different. Very sexy and intimate smell. Can't really comment much on boys farts since most guys avoid them at all costs, where a girls fart would be savored deeply.
ilikewomenssmell

Marcus Hook, PA

#110 Mar 12, 2010
Girl when was the longest time the you use your panties for 2 days 3 days or what
Jackson

United States

#111 Mar 16, 2010
I love to sniff the dirty panties of my 17 yr old stepdaughter, dark hair exotic looks 5'7" small titties but an ass that is so round and firm it makes me hard with lust. I never had any desire to smell her undies until one day I was hooking up cable in her room and found her diary in which she wrote about having anal with her boyfriend. As with most teens, her clothes were everywhere- I spied a pair of white lacy thongs still in her jeans and warm (she had just gotten into the shower).I smelled the crotch and tasted the white creamy discharge. What really got me hard was the thong part which had a large brown skid mark. I inhaled her musky scent and licked the string clean. I came right away. I have enjoyed her panties (and her friends that sleep over) many times. A special treat is to come across her panties after she has been wearing tight jeans all day..just knowing her thong has been rubbing against her dirty bumhole makes me orgasm in seconds when I lick the back part of her panty. I only enjoy used panties of teen girls, adult womens underwear don't give me a rise. Anyone else out there that loves only teen panties? I would love to trade a few pairs with others who collect teen panties.
papi

AOL

#114 May 29, 2010
I went out with a black female pro tennis player in Miami and before sex she liked when I lay her stomach in bed with her panties/thongs on and stick my nose between her butt cheeks and sniff it, wow, what a turn on. I was the first and only one to bust her cherry butt hole. She always call me when she comes back to Florida from tour, she is my mamacita.
khdg-

United States

#115 May 31, 2010
romeo wrote:
many guys on here talk about sniffing panties, but I wonder how many of you guys like to smell the back end of a girls panties? I love to smell that musky smell of a girls ass on them, even if they have some little skidmarks on them. yummm such a nice smell. but there are lots that i wont smell such as old ladies or ugly girls. i prefer younger very attractive slim girls, their panties are very wonderful to smell.
anyone else have this fetish?
I like to smell the back end of panties to but more importantly I like to lick and suck the skid marks because they taste so good
mem

Redmond, WA

#116 Jun 1, 2010
romeo wrote:
many guys on here talk about sniffing panties, but I wonder how many of you guys like to smell the back end of a girls panties? I love to smell that musky smell of a girls ass on them, even if they have some little skidmarks on them. yummm such a nice smell. but there are lots that i wont smell such as old ladies or ugly girls. i prefer younger very attractive slim girls, their panties are very wonderful to smell.
anyone else have this fetish?
yes whenever I sniff panties, I definitely enjoy the natural aroma and taste of a nice ass. Especially if it is a freshly worn thong or string, the smell and taste is amazing. If I find skid marks, I avoid licking it.
papi

AOL

#117 Jun 9, 2010
My old female pro tennis friend just call me yesterday and want to meet me at the Tampa, Fl Airport this Friday, She is flying back to NY to FL from overseas. I will be waiting for her at the airport. I told her that I posted my short story in this web, but I didn't mentioned any names. She was worried, but after a while she got excited and horny, so she asked me want I want to do for the next story, so I told her to wear tigh jeans, white thongs on her flight to FL and to got to the airplane bathroom and finger pussy and ass an hour before she lands in Tampa and not to wipe herself at all and that I will pick her up and go straight to the Hotel and I will take care of her before she showers. Wow, as I was talking to her in the phone she was already masturbating and I was doing the same, I was already inmagining me sniffing and licking her thongs and ass cheek, I know the aroma will be delicious, she is flying with her younger female cousing. I may get lucky after all. Let you know the outcome of this weekend
mem

Redmond, WA

#118 Jun 9, 2010
papi u are so lucky! afresh thong from a plane ride. godd the aroma would be so intense.
asssniffer3000

Albuquerque, NM

#119 Jun 12, 2010
i sniff my wife panties ( on the back side) everyday. i can just rub her panties under my nose and smell her for hours. she has on occasion smelled them with me. once she put her finger in my ass and then she checked her finger. so hot..i have more, but you guys hating out there can suck it, because this is real, hot and dirty...write back and i will tell you how i started and how i got my wife to let me do it with her and how she now gives her panties to me when she showers.
papi

AOL

#120 Jun 12, 2010
It was a great night, WOW. I'll continued later.
papi

AOL

#122 Jun 18, 2010
I picked my girl at the airport, went to the Hotel and right away got into it. I want to take a shower, but she just sat on the bed pulled me closer openned my zipper and gave me the BJ of my life, after she swallowed every drop it was my turn. She took of her jeans and laid on her belly with her leags spread wide, I could see her white lace thongs burried between her a-- and pu--y, I move forward and spread her a-- cheeks with my hands and slwly approached her butt hole and pu--y, wow what a strong smell, but I loved it (she had fingered her butt and pussy in the plane). I saw a brown stain in her thongs and my d--k got so hard as a steel flag pole. I started to sniffed up and down her a-- crack, by now I was ready, I ran my tongue up and down her bu--hole and pu--y for a few seconds and she exploded big a orgasm that make my entire face wet. I was facinated with the brown stain in her thongs, I end up liking it. Now it was time for my next move, f--k her a-- and pu--y hard, she was ready for it. I took off my short and positioned myself...to be continued later tonite.
OMG

Orlando, FL

#123 Jun 18, 2010
papi wrote:
I picked my girl at the airport, went to the Hotel and right away got into it. I want to take a shower, but she just sat on the bed pulled me closer openned my zipper and gave me the BJ of my life, after she swallowed every drop it was my turn. She took of her jeans and laid on her belly with her leags spread wide, I could see her white lace thongs burried between her a-- and pu--y, I move forward and spread her a-- cheeks with my hands and slwly approached her butt hole and pu--y, wow what a strong smell, but I loved it (she had fingered her butt and pussy in the plane). I saw a brown stain in her thongs and my d--k got so hard as a steel flag pole. I started to sniffed up and down her a-- crack, by now I was ready, I ran my tongue up and down her bu--hole and pu--y for a few seconds and she exploded big a orgasm that make my entire face wet. I was facinated with the brown stain in her thongs, I end up liking it. Now it was time for my next move, f--k her a-- and pu--y hard, she was ready for it. I took off my short and positioned myself...to be continued later tonite.
and then,, he woke up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
when was the last time you had sex 4 min RKniz 130
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min wcx 22,263
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min needslave 305,807
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Pakimeat 178,229
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min jinxgamer 409,442
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min cicjakcic 497,342
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 5 min Dad 07446939212 28,695
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE