lehmee smellya butt

Bowie, MD

#976 Jan 11, 2012
charlene wrote:
My farts smell really bad. U wanna come in the loo with me and I fart in ur face
yeah, when. Do u chat on yahoo. I would love to chat and get pics
charlene

UK

#977 Jan 11, 2012
lehmee smellya butt wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, when. Do u chat on yahoo. I would love to chat and get pics
no sorry don't have yahoo we can chat on here
lehmee smellya butt

Silver Spring, MD

#978 Jan 12, 2012
charlene wrote:
<quoted text> no sorry don't have yahoo we can chat on here
that's cool so do u want to fart on my face. And do you like the smell of your ass. Wat could I do to your bum
charlene

UK

#979 Jan 13, 2012
lehmee smellya butt wrote:
<quoted text> that's cool so do u want to fart on my face. And do you like the smell of your ass. Wat could I do to your bum
I would gladly fart in ur face and u can clean my dirty as because there was no loo paper in the loo soo my ass is really dirty and smellly at the moment
Uk guy

Europe

#980 Jan 13, 2012
charlene wrote:
<quoted text> I would gladly fart in ur face and u can clean my dirty as because there was no loo paper in the loo soo my ass is really dirty and smellly at the moment
i would lick your shit out of ur ass while ur farting babe.
lehmee smellya butt

Gambrills, MD

#981 Jan 13, 2012
charlene wrote:
<quoted text> I would gladly fart in ur face and u can clean my dirty as because there was no loo paper in the loo soo my ass is really dirty and smellly at the moment
can I stick a finger in it. U really dnt need paper ill clean iwhaen u finish going to the loo or wait a day to let it get more dirty.
OSaavedraCh

La Paz, Bolivia

#982 Jan 15, 2012
pinkgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
which would you like more and which would have a stronger smell
The smell depends on many factors such as what she eats, sometimes race, her state of being, humor, etc. Young girls have better smell because they have an easier life, not too much to worry about and their hormones are "floating free"

“"Enjoy life and have fun".”

Since: Sep 10

Florida

#983 Jan 16, 2012
OSaavedraCh wrote:
<quoted text>
The smell depends on many factors such as what she eats, sometimes race, her state of being, humor, etc. Young girls have better smell because they have an easier life, not too much to worry about and their hormones are "floating free"
Agree, because two of my side younger girlfriends butts & their dirty thongs smell different that my wife, but I still loves their dirty panties.
Join Free

Since: Jan 12

United States

#984 Jan 16, 2012
Ladies text me 7278317839
Greg

Albany, NY

#985 Jan 17, 2012
Charlene if ur ass is that dirty ur thongs gotta be the best I want to sniff them and ur ass to
charlene

UK

#986 Jan 17, 2012
Ok then greg I may smell my dirty ass and knickers. Iv just done one of the smellest farts ever. It was soo wet when it came out my bumhole
charlene

UK

#988 Jan 17, 2012
Nathan20 wrote:
<quoted text> mmmmm can you fulfill my fantasy please i love farts
have u ever smelt another girls ass before and did her bum smell bad
Greg

Boston, MA

#990 Jan 17, 2012
Charlene I d love to give ur bum hole a sniff
charlene

UK

#991 Jan 17, 2012
Greg ur more than welcome to do that
Greg

Dracut, MA

#992 Jan 18, 2012
With all the the guys into panty sniffing u must have some dirty ones or wife ,gf to get them from I'd trade up some of my wifes dirty thongs
Dirty Worn Underwear

Maidstone, UK

#993 Jan 18, 2012
Hi my names Jennifer and im a 21 year old brunette from Essex i am size 12/14, i am selling my worn knickers, bras, tights and old battered shoes. all at 20!!! i am often wet through out the day as i am a very horny girl!! they are masturbated in on request!
so my knickers are going to be very used!!
i can send pictures of my self wearing the items on request!!! i have boxes and boxes of lingerie as i own a lingerie shop!
please email me on simplyjen@hotmail.co.uk you can ask me anything!!!!
lots of love jen!!!! xxxx
many panties

Manito, IL

#994 Jan 20, 2012
my girlfriends daughter who's a virgin as the dirtiest panties I've ever seen her she leaves me a pair daily to smell
sean

UK

#995 Jan 21, 2012
Dirty Worn Underwear wrote:
Hi my names Jennifer and im a 21 year old brunette from Essex i am size 12/14, i am selling my worn knickers, bras, tights and old battered shoes. all at 20!!! i am often wet through out the day as i am a very horny girl!! they are masturbated in on request!
so my knickers are going to be very used!!
i can send pictures of my self wearing the items on request!!! i have boxes and boxes of lingerie as i own a lingerie shop!
please email me on simplyjen@hotmail.co.uk you can ask me anything!!!!
lots of love jen!!!! xxxx
wow when was the last time u farted? And when was the last time u went to the loo and done a smell poo?
Dennis Kelly

Staten Island, NY

#996 Jan 26, 2012
loggy wrote:
<quoted text>
I love dirty panties if they are vvery dirty I suck them clean, love the skid marks and hope they are heavy, love the taste of pee in them too, its all good
My ex wife had that problem brown lines in the seat of her panty's it stemmed form not wiping her behind enough afte a bowel movement she is a very attractive blonde and i actually liked sniffing them and her jeans seat it turned me on and still does i always take photos of them we still keep in touch
jjjjjkpol

Le Cannet, France

#997 Jan 26, 2012
jgct,jklkojp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Manguy26 535,433
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Addmelads 248,231
horny girl 3 min mqha 51
I'am Santa Claus( : 3 min Santa Claus 54
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min workylad 410,255
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 3 min Kittyyy 5,247
Snapchat nudes anyone can leave there username (Dec '12) 3 min the_swaggy1 16,864
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Bigdiick 592,622
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min mqha 58,714
More from around the web