sean

UK

#879 Nov 30, 2011
Where u from. I from the uk does ur farts smell. Have u done any smelly ones today
Mistress_Ophelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely.
Mistress_Ophelia@yahoo.com

“Naughty Housewife”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#880 Nov 30, 2011
sean wrote:
Where u from. I from the uk does ur farts smell. Have u done any smelly ones today
<quoted text>
I am from the usa, but I ship outside of the US for an extra 5 dollars. That would make it 30 total.

Like I said, I can do whatever you like to them - stinky, not stinky - doesn't matter to me.
Asstronaut

United States

#881 Nov 30, 2011
Misstress Ophelia, you are one sexxi girl! Damn! I would love to smell your nasty panties. Especially if they had thick skids in them. Mmmmm... But I would love to bury my face in your panty covered crack, and sniff deeply. Then, pull those panties aside and proceed to tongue f**k the s**t outta your dirty brown hole. HEAVEN! ;P
sean

UK

#882 Nov 30, 2011
Cool have u done any smelly farts today
Mistress_Ophelia wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from the usa, but I ship outside of the US for an extra 5 dollars. That would make it 30 total.
Like I said, I can do whatever you like to them - stinky, not stinky - doesn't matter to me.

“Naughty Housewife”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#883 Nov 30, 2011
Asstronaut wrote:
Misstress Ophelia, you are one sexxi girl! Damn! I would love to smell your nasty panties. Especially if they had thick skids in them. Mmmmm... But I would love to bury my face in your panty covered crack, and sniff deeply. Then, pull those panties aside and proceed to tongue f**k the s**t outta your dirty brown hole. HEAVEN! ;P
Well, they're up for offer. lol
chalene d

UK

#884 Dec 1, 2011
Hey I see panties being sold sean u wanna buy mine that also for anyone else I sell thongs. For 100 pond knickers 60 bra 70 and thights for 50
pantysniffinggir l

Sydney, Australia

#885 Dec 1, 2011
I'm one of those wierd girls that like to sniff girls panties and i'm not even a lesbian if that makes sense. Every girl smells different down there. Last month i was with my volleyball team in a state competition and shared rooms with our captain. She is a very pretty 5'4 petite 17yo blond with an slim athletic body and a cute tight butt that all girls envy. She only wears thongs but I never got to smell them so this time i saw a chance. First day we had two long and hardfought games and cause she is one of our best players she played through both. It was hot and very humid and we were all very sweaty.

After the games we went back to our nearby hotel and she showered first. When it was my turn i could see a bag with her dirty clothes. I found her white cotton sports thong. It was very sweaty and to my surprise also heavily soiled. The front was very wet and moist and covered by a large yellowish stain. In the back where the string started the pussy stain blended into a well-visible ass stain. I didnt expect that cause she is such a perfect girl so having found that weakness turned me on. I first held the crotch against my nose and instantly percieved a heavy and musky smell of her pussy. She had clearly peed a bit cause the front was very dirty, stained and wet and smelled like a mix of sweat, discharge and most of all urine. I moved my nose back and the heavy pussy odor gradually gave way to a equally-strong ass smell. I stopped where the string must have been in direct contact with her ass cause the stain was strongest here. I pressed it against my nose and instantly percieved the strong, pungent smell of her butt. It had a heavy, sweaty and stinky ass odor, but was still pleasantly-girly. I remembered her running, jumping, diving, spiking, yelling, directing teammembers and wiping of sweat all while that white piece of cotton was rubbing her ass for hours getting more and more dirty, sweaty, stained and stinky. It had captured all the physical effort in her most intimate spot and the smell was so overwhelming that i came soon after. On that competition i still sniffed three other thongs from her that were all very soiled, stained and stinky, but a tiny bit less than the first one. I find it erotic that each time i see her in her vball spandex shorts highlighting her cute petite butt i know exactly how stinky she smells down there =)
assman

Bay City, MI

#886 Dec 1, 2011
pantysniffinggirl wrote:
I'm one of those wierd girls that like to sniff girls panties and i'm not even a lesbian if that makes sense. Every girl smells different down there. Last month i was with my volleyball team in a state competition and shared rooms with our captain. She is a very pretty 5'4 petite 17yo blond with an slim athletic body and a cute tight butt that all girls envy. She only wears thongs but I never got to smell them so this time i saw a chance. First day we had two long and hardfought games and cause she is one of our best players she played through both. It was hot and very humid and we were all very sweaty.
After the games we went back to our nearby hotel and she showered first. When it was my turn i could see a bag with her dirty clothes. I found her white cotton sports thong. It was very sweaty and to my surprise also heavily soiled. The front was very wet and moist and covered by a large yellowish stain. In the back where the string started the pussy stain blended into a well-visible ass stain. I didnt expect that cause she is such a perfect girl so having found that weakness turned me on. I first held the crotch against my nose and instantly percieved a heavy and musky smell of her pussy. She had clearly peed a bit cause the front was very dirty, stained and wet and smelled like a mix of sweat, discharge and most of all urine. I moved my nose back and the heavy pussy odor gradually gave way to a equally-strong ass smell. I stopped where the string must have been in direct contact with her ass cause the stain was strongest here. I pressed it against my nose and instantly percieved the strong, pungent smell of her butt. It had a heavy, sweaty and stinky ass odor, but was still pleasantly-girly. I remembered her running, jumping, diving, spiking, yelling, directing teammembers and wiping of sweat all while that white piece of cotton was rubbing her ass for hours getting more and more dirty, sweaty, stained and stinky. It had captured all the physical effort in her most intimate spot and the smell was so overwhelming that i came soon after. On that competition i still sniffed three other thongs from her that were all very soiled, stained and stinky, but a tiny bit less than the first one. I find it erotic that each time i see her in her vball spandex shorts highlighting her cute petite butt i know exactly how stinky she smells down there =)
OMG you have no idea how much this story turned me on! I about came just reading it. I would love to hear more! Would you be interested in chatting?
Join Free
feret

Fleetwood, UK

#887 Dec 1, 2011
Same i would love to read more on her thongs
feret

Fleetwood, UK

#888 Dec 1, 2011
Pantysniffing girl hope you get more of her thongs or socks to sniff
pantysniffinggir l

Sydney, Australia

#889 Dec 1, 2011
feret wrote:
Pantysniffing girl hope you get more of her thongs or socks to sniff
hope to get more of her too! almost all our vball girls wear thongs and I sniffed almost all of the attractive girls on my team. sweaty and dirty thongs after long training sessions or games are the best, cant help it =) every girl smells different down there and some soil their thongs more than others. our captain's thongs were some of the dirtiest i've smelled and im gonna try getting more of hers. we have games coming up this weekend and im most likely gonna be only substitute but if i can get my hands on some more sweaty stinkers its all good =)
sean

UK

#890 Dec 1, 2011
Do u girls fart around each other and it smells
pantysniffinggirl wrote:
<quoted text>
hope to get more of her too! almost all our vball girls wear thongs and I sniffed almost all of the attractive girls on my team. sweaty and dirty thongs after long training sessions or games are the best, cant help it =) every girl smells different down there and some soil their thongs more than others. our captain's thongs were some of the dirtiest i've smelled and im gonna try getting more of hers. we have games coming up this weekend and im most likely gonna be only substitute but if i can get my hands on some more sweaty stinkers its all good =)
assman

Bay City, MI

#891 Dec 1, 2011
pantysniffinggirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Chat??
BigPervert

Norway

#893 Dec 2, 2011
charlene doherty wrote:
It seems like u wanna be my brother. I would take a good shit it ur mouth how does that sound. As well as farting on ur nose
<quoted text>
That would be so hot sister.. Maybe you have a girlfriend who likes to warch me lick your bum after you used me?
charlene doherty

UK

#894 Dec 6, 2011
Yes got my friend that would love to also fart on u. Her name is leah and she on my friends list. would u like us to fartb on u. Her fart was smelling really bad today. I think she had beans last night. I once had threesom with her and her boyfriend.
BigPervert wrote:
<quoted text>That would be so hot sister.. Maybe you have a girlfriend who likes to warch me lick your bum after you used me?
BigPervert

Norway

#895 Dec 6, 2011
charlene doherty wrote:
Yes got my friend that would love to also fart on u. Her name is leah and she on my friends list. would u like us to fartb on u. Her fart was smelling really bad today. I think she had beans last night. I once had threesom with her and her boyfriend.
<quoted text>
Mmm nice, does she look hot just like you? How would she react when she sees you sitting on me, your brother, taking a shit in my mouth while i is rimming your a-hole clean after?

Since: Dec 11

Canada

#896 Dec 6, 2011
The sweet spot is the middle where both smell zones meet. The mix is intoxicating
BigSmallDick

Racine, WI

#897 Dec 6, 2011
I wanna smell some panties so badddd!!!
pantssmeller

UK

#898 Dec 10, 2011
love girls sweet panties with the dark stains up the back
sean

UK

#899 Dec 12, 2011
Hey charlene I loved it when u sat on my face and farted. Wow ur ass smell nice. Did u not wipe ur ass after u went to the loo. Because u bum smelt soo nice. I stuck my nose right up ur bum crack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Horneyboi15 247,011
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Ali-G 591,121
comic book nerds?! 4 min kitkatkaty 17
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Miless21 533,179
cardiff area gay meetup!! (Oct '13) 4 min Lewisb 201
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Horneyboi15 408,528
three sums 5 min imcrater 37
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min boutte49 58,061
More from around the web