smelling the backend of dirty panties

“"Enjoy life and have fun".”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#703 Sep 16, 2011
paul wrote:
smelling a girls arse in panties is one of the horniest things ive evr done. Just smells so horny!
Agree, especially after they wear their panties (some stains) all day during the Summer. I can tell you when my girlfriends come from school on Friday after 4pm here in Florida
Anonymous

Auburn, WA

#704 Sep 28, 2011
You are ALL a bunch of FUNKY ASS PERVERTS!!!!!!!!!! Sniffing your STEP DAUGHTERS panties??? Your sister in laws?!! This is disgusting.****VOMIT******
sean

UK

#706 Sep 30, 2011
Yesterday I was smelling my sister in laws bum as she was standing playing the ps3 her bum smells like fart
total

UK

#707 Sep 30, 2011
ilove to suck on kiddie pants ,,its so sweet
Daboywonder

Newark, NJ

#709 Oct 4, 2011
Anything wit shit involved is nasty!! Da natural smell of a beautiful or at least decent looking woman's ass is like heaven on earth. I njoy big asses. Cause most likely her ass will have a strong odor. My wife wieghs about 120lbs. She's about 5'4-5'6, puerto rican mami. Very exotic looking. I got lucky I kno. Her ass smells so good when she doesn't shower for days. Then I'll lick her ass clean n smell my upper lip all day. She wears leggings all up her ass n I spread her checks n whiff da hell outta that ass!
sean

UK

#710 Oct 4, 2011
Have u ever smelt her fart
Daboywonder wrote:
Anything wit shit involved is nasty!! Da natural smell of a beautiful or at least decent looking woman's ass is like heaven on earth. I njoy big asses. Cause most likely her ass will have a strong odor. My wife wieghs about 120lbs. She's about 5'4-5'6, puerto rican mami. Very exotic looking. I got lucky I kno. Her ass smells so good when she doesn't shower for days. Then I'll lick her ass clean n smell my upper lip all day. She wears leggings all up her ass n I spread her checks n whiff da hell outta that ass!
Daboywonder

Brentwood, NY

#711 Oct 11, 2011
sean wrote:
Have u ever smelt her fart
<quoted text>
Accidental. That's bot my fetish. Just a dirty but not shitty ass. I whiff all day. I'm waiting for her to get home so could whiff that ass!!! Lol

“"Enjoy life and have fun".”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#712 Oct 12, 2011
Daboywonder wrote:
Marvelous, one of my ex-girlfriend was from P.R. 5'2" 105lbs whit a perfect round butt, however she took shower everyday, she went to the gym every two/three days in the morning and she knew when she came home to take a shower late in the evening because I liked her butt to smell strong she sat on my face
Join Free
PJT

Bromley, UK

#713 Oct 13, 2011
i have been doing this for years :0
Booty pleaser

Cookeville, TN

#714 Oct 13, 2011
I sell my panties, I actually just shipped a pair yesterday to someone who wanted "Light skid" and one the week before with "extra ass". lol
I guess it isn't that uncommon.=P

If you like that sort of thing, and are interested:
[email protected]
Rose bud

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#715 Oct 16, 2011
BumHole me sucker
Rose bud

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#716 Oct 16, 2011
I like to lick the shit that's cumming out of my gf bum then eat it! Love it so bad
teren

UK

#717 Oct 16, 2011
i love filthing my pants and leaving them in the bathroom for my dads or brothers mates ,if their not nicked theres always a big blobby stain in them it turnes me on, their thinking about my little body. maybe im nuts!
Asstronaut

United States

#718 Oct 16, 2011
Teren, I would love to smell your filthy panties! Or your little body... I would sniff you all night and lick you clean ;P
teren

UK

#719 Oct 16, 2011
asstronaut, ide love that

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#720 Oct 17, 2011
pinkgirl wrote:
Would you rather smell her panties or smell her?
sometimes i'd be able to smell her on her panties. she had thongs but had a lot of girl cream every so often. i enjoyed it a lot
anndhsaj

Bangalore, India

#721 Oct 19, 2011
i love the smell of the backend of the panty which has a very strong sexy smell.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#722 Oct 19, 2011
erakblou wrote:
<quoted text>
sometimes i'd be able to smell her on her panties. she had thongs but had a lot of girl cream every so often. i enjoyed it a lot
...Glad to see that you enjoy this fetish. It's under appericated. Both girls/ women & men enjoy it. If you like this i suggest Solo Touch. They a huge archive of all interesta but many deal with this fetish. Good Luck ..........MrX
Pantysniffer

United States

#723 Oct 21, 2011
When I visit my aunt she ties me to her bed and shoves her dirty thongs with the shitt stains facing out down my throat. Then she humilates me by forcing me to wear her thong and bra. Then she makes me put on her skirt and top. She bends me over and spanks me with a wip,ruler,or her hand. Then she pulls of my thong puts on her strapon and sticks it up my bum without any lube. After that she gets nacked ties me to her bed and sits on my face with her dirty but hole on my mouth and I have to lick it. Then I stick it in her pussi and bum. Then when I'm ready I say now and pull out and cumm all over her face and tits. After I cumm I watch her heat the cuum off
Asstronaut

United States

#724 Oct 21, 2011
Teren, I'd love to spread you open and bury my face in your crack. I wanna stick my tongue in your butthole. I bet you taste so good! Mmmmmm... ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White girl black cock. Girls only (Mar '10) 3 min Anne marrie 250
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Limo1992 477,639
listening to my parents have sex is turning me ... (Jul '11) 3 min Simon 1,759
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 3 min breakthelevy 215,674
White wife Black Men (Feb '09) 4 min CumNher7Pussie 162
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Chase 969,207
Gay-Bi skype fun 5 min Ben 54,433
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 28 min mike 12,706
More from around the web