smelling the backend of dirty panties
stupid

Inverness, FL

#21 Sep 27, 2008
y do i do this? y did i throw my marriage away by smelling my wifes pantys?

“A guy that smiles a bit”

Since: Sep 08

St Paul, MN

#22 Sep 27, 2008
Oh yeah...I would definitely LOVE to sniff poop stained panties from a woman. I have stolen some friends' panties when she left skidmarks in them...I have smelled the real thing too...

SO intoxicating...makes me harder than anything else.
pinkgirl

United States

#23 Sep 29, 2008
Nica wrote:
<quoted text>
Pink girl---u turn me on..do u wear panties or thongs?..i would love to do ur laundry..with my mouth!
I wear both. more often I wear sting bikini panties
Rob

Mishawaka, IN

#24 Sep 29, 2008
I like to go to freinds house and pull dirty panties out of the dirty clothes. Every girl smells different
That_Guy_Gerrard

United States

#25 Sep 29, 2008
pinkgirl wrote:
how long should I wear my panties to get the best smell? Anything else I could do to increase the smell?
Just get comfy when you are in the mood and rub off in them, think of something that really gets your juices flowing and then go to town.
pinkgirl

United States

#26 Sep 29, 2008
That_Guy_Gerrard wrote:
<quoted text>
Just get comfy when you are in the mood and rub off in them, think of something that really gets your juices flowing and then go to town.
Would you like the smell more if I worn them for 2 or more days or just masturbated in them then took them off?

“solo”

Since: Jun 08

bahamas

#27 Sep 29, 2008
pinkgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like the smell more if I worn them for 2 or more days or just masturbated in them then took them off?
Pink-girl..yes the longer u wear them stronger the scent...and masterbate in them and let it dry up...then do it again..Im in Miami..do you have email?
That_Guy_Gerrard

United States

#28 Sep 29, 2008
Nica wrote:
<quoted text>
Pink-girl..yes the longer u wear them stronger the scent...and masterbate in them and let it dry up...then do it again..Im in Miami..do you have email?
Right, right, one must know the proper procedure that is needed. In order to achieve the maximium effect.

Carry on
Join Free

“solo”

bahamas

#29 Sep 29, 2008
pinkgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Also on the 2nd day take a dump but before wipping pull the thongs back on so they get some poo on them the procede to wipe ur self. Once u start to itch then u can take them off.
That_Guy_Gerrard

United States

#30 Sep 29, 2008
Nica wrote:
<quoted text>
Also on the 2nd day take a dump but before wipping pull the thongs back on so they get some poo on them the procede to wipe ur self. Once u start to itch then u can take them off.
Okay, time to take the meds, lets not get crazy now, that is taking things waaaaay tooo far.
pinkgirl

United States

#31 Sep 30, 2008
Nica wrote:
<quoted text>
I would wear them for 3 or 4 days and let you smell them but the poo thing I don't think so
femasslover

United States

#32 Sep 30, 2008
pinkgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I would wear them for 3 or 4 days and let you smell them but the poo thing I don't think so
i would love to smell them,esp. the string part that goes up the crack,yummy
Jason

Mckeesport, PA

#33 Sep 30, 2008
pinkgirl,

If you put on a pair of panties on a Sunday and left them on until Saturday, I would sniff them all over for one hour. Make sure you wear a solid color panties like white.
pinkgirl

United States

#34 Sep 30, 2008
Jason wrote:
pinkgirl,
If you put on a pair of panties on a Sunday and left them on until Saturday, I would sniff them all over for one hour. Make sure you wear a solid color panties like white.
I like pink , red or purple. I have more of them. What type of panty should I wear boy short, bikini, sting bikini, or thong?
brian

United States

#35 Sep 30, 2008
boy short they are my fav. pink colored
Jason

Mckeesport, PA

#36 Sep 30, 2008
Pinkgirl

Purple bikini sounds sexy. I decided that I also want to lick your panties after you wear them for a week.
pinkgirl

United States

#37 Oct 2, 2008
I have been wearing the same panties for 3 days now. Who wants to smell them?
brian

United States

#38 Oct 2, 2008
I do I do

“solo”

bahamas

#39 Oct 2, 2008
pinkgirl wrote:
I have been wearing the same panties for 3 days now. Who wants to smell them?
MEEEEEE!!!! i want to lick them clean!!what color type ar the??
pinkgirl

United States

#40 Oct 2, 2008
Nica wrote:
<quoted text>
MEEEEEE!!!! i want to lick them clean!!what color type ar the??
red ciion string bikin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are BJs Really Considered the New "Good-Night K... 1 min peg2945 137
Wanted horny lesbian chat (Jun '12) 1 min hotblonde33 2,139
Dirty ki...k 1 min treahorns1 104,405
Boy dropbox link trade (Jan '14) 2 min Hung lad 674
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min everc87 781,140
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min tacattack97 382,573
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 2 min cokewhore13 7,401
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Nikolai_js 798,193
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min Wardogthegreat2 107,716
More from around the web