Niceguy

Chula Vista, CA

#259 Jul 2, 2011
Very time my sister comes back from running shes tells me if I want her dirty panties n I say yea n so she takes them off in front of me n she leaves them for me
mahendra harihar

Houston, TX

#260 Jul 4, 2011
I love to smell girls dirty panties specially the backend of dirty panties which have lusty fragrance of girls ass chicks. I sniffed my friends dirty panty sometimes.
assman

Mosinee, WI

#262 Jul 4, 2011
Niceguy wrote:
Very time my sister comes back from running shes tells me if I want her dirty panties n I say yea n so she takes them off in front of me n she leaves them for me
lucky man! Too bad she wouldn't let you sniff and lick her sweaty ass.
sister fuvker

Lebanon

#266 Jul 5, 2011
yeh i always wait my sister to shoowe and take her panty or her pra and smell it they smels is v nice and i alwsy waych her by thre hole of the door washing her sleff nad clothng ,,,shes 23 and have boyfrend ... i sometimes masturbate with smeloig her pantiesss... whn we were youn ,,, i used to smmel her ass and grab it an plaiy with it ,, but now she s lady .. i wish i can back those days
sean

UK

#269 Jul 13, 2011
when was the last time u gorgous girl farted i would love to have my nose up ur ass. as u r farting. would anyone one be willing to do that for me?
jithu

Pune, India

#271 Jul 20, 2011
I sniff my cousin dirty panties...ohhh wat a smell
sean

UK

#273 Jul 24, 2011
sue wrote:
<quoted text>'I would love to fart while ur nose is up my ass. Then maybe give u a log or two, washed down with some lovely warm yellow pee.
I would love that sue what do u look like? Do u leave skid marks in ur knickers
sean

UK

#275 Jul 24, 2011
sue wrote:
<quoted text>
5 8, 145,blond,blue eyes, full bush. yes i do leave skid marks.
I would love to smell ur knickers u sound hot would that be ok to have them please
Join Free
sean

UK

#278 Jul 25, 2011
sean wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to smell ur knickers u sound hot would that be ok to have them please
When was the last time u farted sue. How old r u babes.
deviant1

Arlington, TX

#279 Jul 25, 2011
I had another amazing weekend of dirty thong sniffing. Went over to my friend's house for a Saturday BBQ and used the downstairs guest bathroom where his hot slutty daughter's dirty hamper is. I found it in the linen closet last stone I was there and it's now one of the first things I do when I go over there. She's 19, blonde and sexy. Always wears tiny tight shorts and works at the local golf course driving around the beer cart in the summer heat. I rummaged through the hamper and pulled our a little black cotton thong that had a heavily crusted crotch and really stinky butt floss. I could tell by the pungent smell that she had definitely wore these and worked up a good sweat in them. I dug around the hamper a bit more and found a cute little red g-string that was so crusted up with butt-jam that the string itself was actually kind of stiff. I held the string up close to my nose and could instantly smell the aroma of her hot hole. I kept imagining that little piece of silky fabric crammed in her hot sweaty hole all day. I whipped out my crank and pumped a hot load right on to the crusty crotch stain of the black cotton thong I had placed on the counter. Threw the dirty black thong back in the hamper but kept the nasty little red g-string. It still smells just like her sweaty bung; hoping I can keep it fresh until I get a chance for another pair.
perv

Mosinee, WI

#280 Jul 25, 2011
deviant1 wrote:
I had another amazing weekend of dirty thong sniffing. Went over to my friend's house for a Saturday BBQ and used the downstairs guest bathroom where his hot slutty daughter's dirty hamper is. I found it in the linen closet last stone I was there and it's now one of the first things I do when I go over there. She's 19, blonde and sexy. Always wears tiny tight shorts and works at the local golf course driving around the beer cart in the summer heat. I rummaged through the hamper and pulled our a little black cotton thong that had a heavily crusted crotch and really stinky butt floss. I could tell by the pungent smell that she had definitely wore these and worked up a good sweat in them. I dug around the hamper a bit more and found a cute little red g-string that was so crusted up with butt-jam that the string itself was actually kind of stiff. I held the string up close to my nose and could instantly smell the aroma of her hot hole. I kept imagining that little piece of silky fabric crammed in her hot sweaty hole all day. I whipped out my crank and pumped a hot load right on to the crusty crotch stain of the black cotton thong I had placed on the counter. Threw the dirty black thong back in the hamper but kept the nasty little red g-string. It still smells just like her sweaty bung; hoping I can keep it fresh until I get a chance for another pair.
Dude, that made me so hard. You are very lucky to have access to such treasures. I would have sucked the ass-jam right out of those panties. I would love to see a pic of those red ones. Can u send me one?
jurt

Riga, Latvia

#281 Jul 25, 2011
Deviant one could u do more stories like this one I loved reading it I wonder what it would taste like to eat her crusty thongs
sean

UK

#282 Jul 26, 2011
Shera wrote:
Someone please post a comment I'm very horny!!!
Hey shera may I smell ur dirty knickers please. Do u leave skid marks
Mariah

Santa Clara, CA

#283 Jul 26, 2011
romeo wrote:
many guys on here talk about sniffing panties, but I wonder how many of you guys like to smell the back end of a girls panties? I love to smell that musky smell of a girls ass on them, even if they have some little skidmarks on them. yummm such a nice smell. but there are lots that i wont smell such as old ladies or ugly girls. i prefer younger very attractive slim girls, their panties are very wonderful to smell.
anyone else have this fetish?
whats wrong with ugly girls?
deviant1

Arlington, TX

#284 Jul 27, 2011
jurt wrote:
Deviant one could u do more stories like this one I loved reading it I wonder what it would taste like to eat her crusty thongs
Thanks Jurt and perv. Glad to hear u guys like to hear of my deviant panty sniffing adventures. I usually do most of my nosing around on weekends so I'll post updates on Monday or Tuesday about what the weekend hampers had in store for me. I have awesome access to lots of different hampers and bathrooms at friends, coworkers and neighbors houses.
sean

UK

#286 Jul 28, 2011
I love smell of a girl dirty fart would any gorglous girl be willing to fart in my face
Aryssa

Santa Clara, CA

#287 Jul 28, 2011
sean wrote:
I love smell of a girl dirty fart would any gorglous girl be willing to fart in my face
your a funny guy Lol. are you serious?!
Aryssa

Santa Clara, CA

#288 Jul 28, 2011
sean wrote:
Your a funny guy. Lol. Are you serious?!
sean

UK

#289 Jul 29, 2011
Aryssa wrote:
<quoted text> Your a funny guy. Lol. Are you serious?!
Yes I am would u be willng. Would it be ok to sniff ur knickers please
terry

Ventspils, Latvia

#290 Jul 29, 2011
Sean write a story about sniffing older teen panties please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Dan 741,384
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min macdaddy1945 745,560
Dirty ki...k 3 min fearedpitbull 71,696
Any gay older Men in Dayton, Ohio (Apr '13) 3 min milobast1949 14
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min cridz84 34,776
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min malokaa91 354,365
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min Dirty donna 36,395
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 13 min jmurph696 99,538
More from around the web