smelling the backend of dirty panties
tommie

Naylor, MO

#211 Mar 6, 2011
Dennis R wrote:
<quoted text> I always and still do sniff my ex girlfriends sometimes skid marked underpants i love that dried poop odor of her behind i even sniff her dirty worn jeans seat i take from the hamper i sniff the seam in the seat and occasionally can smell her ass crack and hole in them if you want to talk,m more about this e mail me at tguaria1@aol.com and you will see what else i sbniff of hers and photos of her
i know once u aquire a tast for ass u have to go so much further. i want to know how far u go? please tell me. i know im kinky and love any thing taboo.
The pantiesniffer

Stockton, CA

#212 Mar 8, 2011
Hell yeah love sniffing panties that's a great story. And it's so hott when you can smell the ass.
tomi

Naylor, MO

#214 Mar 8, 2011
guy69 wrote:
I'm selling my 7yr old daughters used panties email me pimpingthatgirl@gmail.com
want u to tell me more please horseutoit@yahoo.com please
Snowguy1901

Wilmington, NC

#215 Mar 8, 2011
ladies what are your numbers so you could tell me about dirty panties
Pantysniffer

Canonsburg, PA

#216 Mar 13, 2011
pinkgirl wrote:
how long should I wear my panties to get the best smell? Anything else I could do to increase the smell?
Wear them for a week or so and that makes them smell really good
Joshskill

Augusta, KS

#217 Apr 7, 2011
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you are one weird muther.
Thank you a** to mouth is gross pu**y rocks tho
SEX LOVER

Ludhiana, India

#218 Apr 12, 2011
pinkgirl wrote:
how long should I wear my panties to get the best smell? Anything else I could do to increase the smell?
U SHOULD WEAR PANTY FOR 3 DAYS IN HOT SUMMER DAYS DEN U CAN DO URINE IN UR PANTY DAN UR PANTY SMELL IS AWESUME.. I LIKE GIRLS PANTY SMELL A LOT I LIKE GIRLS SWEAT AMELL URINE SMELL OF VAGINA........
Slinglover

Truro, UK

#219 Apr 12, 2011
My wife wears g-strings everyday and I love to worship the butt string after it has been nestling against her asshole all day. Sometimes when she comes home from work I bend her over the kitchen sink and run my tongue along the string while it is tight against her asshole.

When I remove her g-string and enter her from behind, I often keep hold of her g-string and sniff the butt string while we fuck. When she is close to orgasm, I take her g-string and use it on her like a pair of reigns, pulling the creamy crotch tight in her mouth.

I then turn her over and we have deep kisses with the crotch between our tongues. When we are both close to orgasm, we lick along the crotch together and gradually move back along the g-string until we are licking the ass string together. This makes us both come very quickly.
Join Free

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#220 Apr 12, 2011
thats hot slinglover! but i cant imagine anyone smelling my pantys

Since: Dec 09

United States

#221 Apr 12, 2011
Ilovehitachi wrote:
I would dear, expecially if you told me to when you had worn them without having to poo that day and they had only your sweet feminine behind aroma on them, not to mention your kitty scent. What a hard on, i'd have for you, thanks

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#222 Apr 12, 2011
watch my video on youtube. i still havent washed my pantys since then hehe. there in my washbasket
Mixedbeautyrox

Dallas, TX

#225 May 14, 2011
Wow u guys r hot n sick at the same time i cant believe im gettin turned on by this
John

Camperdown, South Africa

#226 May 15, 2011
I sniff my mother in laws dirty panties... Anyone want to exchange pics email john.english82@gmail.com
Dan

Apo, AE

#227 May 16, 2011
pinkgirl wrote:
I like to smell my wifes panties, usually i have her wear them for two or more days. I love when they are sticky and tasty. I usually jerk off into them and then I clean both our juices off. Yum
Stiffdick

Arlington, TX

#228 May 19, 2011
I get to housesit for my neighbors and feed their cat when they go out of town. Always make it a point to go upstairs and check out their daughters dirty hamper. 18 yr old hottie brunette. Wears the skimpiest little g-strings and thongs. I always find several pairs of well worn, stained up goodies to sniff. The crotch stain is usually a little white, crusty smear that smells sweet, but the ass-streak up the back is what makes me blow immediately. It's not an overpowering gross stain. Just a faint little butt mark from being jammed in her crack all day. Musty and sweet at the same time. Outrageous!
perv

Dowagiac, MI

#229 May 19, 2011
Stiffdick wrote:
I get to housesit for my neighbors and feed their cat when they go out of town. Always make it a point to go upstairs and check out their daughters dirty hamper. 18 yr old hottie brunette. Wears the skimpiest little g-strings and thongs. I always find several pairs of well worn, stained up goodies to sniff. The crotch stain is usually a little white, crusty smear that smells sweet, but the ass-streak up the back is what makes me blow immediately. It's not an overpowering gross stain. Just a faint little butt mark from being jammed in her crack all day. Musty and sweet at the same time. Outrageous!
Damn that's hot. I love the smell of ass in panties. Do you have any pics of her panties?

Since: May 11

Olympia, WA

#230 May 20, 2011
I would so love to sniff the back end of your panties while you bend over and just stick my nose in your ass pushing it towards your hole sniffing and sniffing until peel your panties off and taste your ass, worshiping it and smelling it till there's no more scent.

Olympia, WA

#231 May 20, 2011
Ilovehitachi wrote:
I would so love to sniff the back end of your panties while you bend over and just stick my nose in your ass pushing it towards your hole sniffing and sniffing until peel your panties off and taste your ass, worshiping it and smelling it till there's no more scent.

Olympia, WA

#232 May 20, 2011
Mixedbeautyrox wrote:
Wow u guys r hot n sick at the same time i cant believe im gettin turned on by this
quest

London, UK

#233 May 26, 2011
I love all three smells on dirty knickers and I do not care how old the wearer is or what she looks like, it is the smell that counts.
I think it is very unkind of some guys to make the point that they only like sniffing smelly knickers from attractive girls. Of course looks, both males for females and females for males are important in a superficial way but if the smell is what one likes, then it is the smell and not the age or looks.
Personally, I think this is great for girls. It does not matter if you think you are plain or glamorous, you will have a pussy that is capable of smelling like heaven. In fact the smell has nothing to do with the looks of the wearer, it depends on their body chemistry and other factors.
I remember a girl who had a poor complexion and was not pretty but had a lovely personality and would have been great as a wife. Anyway, she smelt heavenly. I was never able to sniff her knickers or between her legs but she exuded a sexy, intimate fragrance that nearly drove me mad. We were in amateur dramatics and whenever I got the chance I would sniff her dress after a clothes change and it would send me wild. What a girl!
All I would say to girls is, ignore those blokes who only want to sniff glamour girls knickers. A non glamour girl can easily smell better. Smell does not depend on looks or age. Just suppose, God forbid, that a girl got badly disfigured from an accident, would that affect the smell of her knickers? Of course not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Uklad955 855,879
listening to my parents have sex is turning me ... (Jul '11) 3 min AlyssaAlone 1,497
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Rtfu69 413,686
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Bobdaddy50 823,957
Dirty ki...k 3 min 19 male Scotland 140,504
If you woke up and found another guy sucking yo... (Apr '12) 4 min lovetoshow 1,027
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 4 min xhosa-lite 72,983
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 13 min Chad246 116,635
More from around the web