smelling the backend of dirty panties

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 59
Next Last
romeo

Toronto, Canada

#1 Sep 12, 2008
many guys on here talk about sniffing panties, but I wonder how many of you guys like to smell the back end of a girls panties? I love to smell that musky smell of a girls ass on them, even if they have some little skidmarks on them. yummm such a nice smell. but there are lots that i wont smell such as old ladies or ugly girls. i prefer younger very attractive slim girls, their panties are very wonderful to smell.

anyone else have this fetish?

Since: Sep 08

Greece

#2 Sep 12, 2008
If it's a super sexy girl, not only would I smell her panties, I'd taste 'em too!...:D
Kinky Steel

Rowley Regis, UK

#3 Sep 21, 2008
Yeah would be nice do that
femasslover

Watseka, IL

#4 Sep 21, 2008
romeo wrote:
many guys on here talk about sniffing panties, but I wonder how many of you guys like to smell the back end of a girls panties? I love to smell that musky smell of a girls ass on them, even if they have some little skidmarks on them. yummm such a nice smell. but there are lots that i wont smell such as old ladies or ugly girls. i prefer younger very attractive slim girls, their panties are very wonderful to smell.
anyone else have this fetish?
yes and i agree with you 100% i really love the smell back there it is awesome i can not get enough of it,i could just sniff and sniff i love it !!!!
pinkgirl

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2008
Would you rather smell her panties or smell her?
femasslover

Watseka, IL

#6 Sep 21, 2008
pinkgirl wrote:
Would you rather smell her panties or smell her?
how about both as long as she is good looking i love it!!!!
Chris

Hialeah, FL

#7 Sep 21, 2008
i'd smell u baby. ; )
pinkgirl

United States

#8 Sep 21, 2008
femasslover wrote:
<quoted text>how about both as long as she is good looking i love it!!!!
which would you like more and which would have a stronger smell
Join Free
pinkgirl

United States

#9 Sep 21, 2008
how long should I wear my panties to get the best smell? Anything else I could do to increase the smell?
Kitchell Gore

Savannah, GA

#10 Sep 21, 2008
Hell no.
femasslover

Watseka, IL

#11 Sep 21, 2008
pinkgirl wrote:
how long should I wear my panties to get the best smell? Anything else I could do to increase the smell?
the longer you wear them the more odor you will get,hears my thing on getting them to smell more,fart alot go to the bathroom and not wipe very well,masturbate in them.i wish i could smell them after that i would love it!!!!!!
femasslover

Watseka, IL

#12 Sep 21, 2008
pinkgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
which would you like more and which would have a stronger smell
i would like her more she would be stronger and i would love it
pinkgirl

United States

#13 Sep 21, 2008
femasslover wrote:
<quoted text>the longer you wear them the more odor you will get,hears my thing on getting them to smell more,fart alot go to the bathroom and not wipe very well,masturbate in them.i wish i could smell them after that i would love it!!!!!!
do girls farts smell different than boys farts
femasslover

Watseka, IL

#14 Sep 21, 2008
pinkgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
i think girl farts are alot better for sure,i never went around smelling boys farts.i would bet yours smell good lol !!!!!!!

“solo”

Since: Jun 08

bahamas

#15 Sep 22, 2008
pinkgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Pink girl---u turn me on..do u wear panties or thongs?..i would love to do ur laundry..with my mouth!
MasterSniffer

Alburtis, PA

#16 Sep 22, 2008
I personally like the ass smell more. Nothing like chewing the skids out of some hottie's panties!

“Just sniffing around”

Since: Sep 08

Chicago

#17 Sep 22, 2008
I like licking their ass with their dirty panties on until I wear a hole in them
ass lickin

Athens, Greece

#18 Sep 23, 2008
i love smelling girls asses prefer sniffing the real thing after she has been runing nt the sun all day. miami is usually hot so running in the sun sheld make the scent fantastic.
Kat Kelly

Austin, TX

#19 Sep 23, 2008
Hehe! Wow, you guys sure are descriptive- that's so hot!
I love that guys smell my panties. You could even say it is one of my favorite turn ons.

I normally don't leave skid marks but wow, you all seem to like the way hot girl's asses smell. ;)

Hey, I have a favour to ask of you guys- could you check out my website and tell me what you think? www.dirtywornpanties.com
I'm trying to sell my dirty panties and I was hoping some of you cuties could give me advice.

“solo”

Since: Jun 08

bahamas

#20 Sep 23, 2008
Kat Kelly wrote:
Hehe! Wow, you guys sure are descriptive- that's so hot!
I love that guys smell my panties. You could even say it is one of my favorite turn ons.
I normally don't leave skid marks but wow, you all seem to like the way hot girl's asses smell. ;)
Hey, I have a favour to ask of you guys- could you check out my website and tell me what you think? www.dirtywornpanties.com
I'm trying to sell my dirty panties and I was hoping some of you cuties could give me advice.
KK-well looks good can i make a suggestion? maybe wanna put also a pic of them dirty...like what they would look like filthy...let me know if that helps!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 59
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 2 min Good morning 209,071
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Juliasofia1997 959,608
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Krikel39 472,209
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min username is iy-1234 48,627
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min Cmh7 69,649
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min jenna 131,030
Couple skype sex! (Apr '13) 3 min roccoandlola69 278
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 26 min Humhainna 15,074
More from around the web