Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2007

The Glad Hatta wrote:
Tell me a weird/embarrassing story that happened to you and I'll tell you mine
Hi Babe,
I know I said I didn't have much time in th othr string, but I can't pass this up. i'll just hav 2 b painfully short 4 now.
Abou 6-7yrs ago a grl I had been going out with brought up th subject of anal sex. I had done it with a grl a couple o yrs ago, but I wasn't very experienced. I liked it, but was alwas a bit reserved cause I couldn't understand why it didn't hurt th grl. Problem was, she didn't believe me. She couldn't wait 4 us 2 do it, but 2 make sure I didn't get carried away, she wanted 2 do it 2 me 1st!(w/ her dildo!).....Can't believe I got talked in2 it.... Thought I loved her, & she always got me really horny. I still don't understand why grls like it so much. I know I didn't. But since her I've met a few who almost prefered it.(...mime is still 'exit only'...) & at least I believe tht some truly do like it. At first I though it was just something a woman done 2 please her man. I'm all for it as long as I don't have 2 take it, she really wants it, & I know I'm not hurting her.
Anyway, gotta go 4 now. B back l8tr.
chris

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2008

Judged:

About 7 years ago (still newlyweds) we were playing in the bed room. I ha her tied to the bed teasing her like crazy. Not just physicaly but mentally as well. I make her cum then tease her some more. Then after an hour & a few orgasms I started telling her my friends were coming over any minute. I kept her on the edge for like an hour & she's freaking out saying "U better not or you'll never live another day". After like another half hour I screwed her good then took off the cuffs and blindfold telling her I was joking. She was still pissed. So it's like a month later & this time (1st time) she ties me up to the bed. I'm cuffed to the head board and she tied my legs apart to the bed posts. She then blind folds me with this heavy leather blindfold. This thing was tight and wasn't coming off. She then cuts off my underware and and gives me some killer head leaving me seconds from coming. She just stops. She then puts these head phones on me playing rock. I'm there w/ my 9 inches sticking straight up begging her to continue. Nothing. So for like the next hour or so ever five to ten minutes she would come in and either stroke me or give me head to keep me hard. Then like 10 minutes go by w/ nothing. Then between songs I hear voices. Lots of female voices in the room. it sounded like a dozen women laughing and giggeling and stuff. Now I 'm freaking out! Then I feel hands all over me and my cock getting stroked back to full length. I feel someone sucking on my cock then more stroking. They didn't stop this time untill I came hard. I felt the cum landing all over me. Just as my cock finished deflating I feel some one grab it and apply some slippery gel stroking it back to full length. Same thing as before - more stroking untill I spurted again. This repeated two more times over the next hour or so. I could tell they knew I was aware of the women in the room adn I kept call my wife a sneaky bitch. Then everything just stopped and I left there for a couple hours dying to take a piss. She comes back (from a bar I later found out) with a few friends and strokes be hard again getting one last eruption out of me. Her friends must have left just before she removed the blind fold and head gear. I tell her to left me loose or I'm going to piss the into an ocean. She says "no" - not untill I eat her to orgasm. That was the fastest O she ever had.

“wtf is a headline good for”

Since: Jan 08

PENRITH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2008

chris wrote:
About 7 years ago (still newlyweds) we were playing in the bed room. I ha her tied to the bed teasing her like crazy. Not just physicaly but mentally as well. I make her cum then tease her some more. Then after an hour & a few orgasms I started telling her my friends were coming over any minute. I kept her on the edge for like an hour & she's freaking out saying "U better not or you'll never live another day". After like another half hour I screwed her good then took off the cuffs and blindfold telling her I was joking. She was still pissed. So it's like a month later & this time (1st time) she ties me up to the bed. I'm cuffed to the head board and she tied my legs apart to the bed posts. She then blind folds me with this heavy leather blindfold. This thing was tight and wasn't coming off. She then cuts off my underware and and gives me some killer head leaving me seconds from coming. She just stops. She then puts these head phones on me playing rock. I'm there w/ my 9 inches sticking straight up begging her to continue. Nothing. So for like the next hour or so ever five to ten minutes she would come in and either stroke me or give me head to keep me hard. Then like 10 minutes go by w/ nothing. Then between songs I hear voices. Lots of female voices in the room. it sounded like a dozen women laughing and giggeling and stuff. Now I 'm freaking out! Then I feel hands all over me and my cock getting stroked back to full length. I feel someone sucking on my cock then more stroking. They didn't stop this time untill I came hard. I felt the cum landing all over me. Just as my cock finished deflating I feel some one grab it and apply some slippery gel stroking it back to full length. Same thing as before - more stroking untill I spurted again. This repeated two more times over the next hour or so. I could tell they knew I was aware of the women in the room adn I kept call my wife a sneaky bitch. Then everything just stopped and I left there for a couple hours dying to take a piss. She comes back (from a bar I later found out) with a few friends and strokes be hard again getting one last eruption out of me. Her friends must have left just before she removed the blind fold and head gear. I tell her to left me loose or I'm going to piss the into an ocean. She says "no" - not untill I eat her to orgasm. That was the fastest O she ever had.
I had the same thing happen to me except the chick brought in a room full of dogs and I thought I was having sex with her but it was really her auntys dogs.
i am a dude

Rehoboth Beach, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2008

it recently just happened actually...i was with my fiance and we were on a trip together and we got stuck in some crappy hotel room. And we started teasing each other earlier in the night and we couldn't wait to get to the room and once we did she ripped her clothes off and I tore her shirt in half literally and just pulled her thong down and didn't care about the skirt and we were going at it. I was throwing her around, biting, the whole 9. And she loves getting having sex standing up and against the wall so i head over to the wall with her riding. And i throw her into the wall and i am pounding and pounding until....The wall falls through...Just on one side. Not all the way through. SO were sitting there my fiance half way through the wall and she tells me to what...keep going....it was fun and funny but it was a great night
Cheyenne

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2008

Most embarassing sex story, huh?

I'll make it sweet, and to the point (no pun intended)

My boy toy was tongueing my love button, and I could feel my clitoral orgasm building up. First, it started in the tip of my vagina, then it radiated down to my ass, up my spine, over the top of my head and into the middle of my forehead.
I was writhing and fisting the sheets to my side, while he sucked on my nub, and then it happened.

I farted. HEY! Stop laughing! Cute girls fart too you know. You would too if you were straining a burning tit wrenching orgasm right down to your socks!
Ron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2008

Judged:

My story was when i was 15, and got caught by my
mother, in bed with my 13 and a half year old sis.
We had beening doing the 'Nasty' for about a year regular, and this day, we had just finished.
I had fallen back on the bed, in the usual relief
state, and Sis was still on all fours, with my c*m
streaming out of her, when, surprise, in walks our
mother. She was pissed to say the least. And we
were really embarassed..goes without comment.
Melissa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2008

Ron wrote:
My story was when i was 15, and got caught by my
mother, in bed with my 13 and a half year old sis.
We had beening doing the 'Nasty' for about a year regular, and this day, we had just finished.
I had fallen back on the bed, in the usual relief
state, and Sis was still on all fours, with my c*m
streaming out of her, when, surprise, in walks our
mother. She was pissed to say the least. And we
were really embarassed..goes without comment.
Did you guys ever do that again?
Join Free
Ron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you guys ever do that again?
Yes....but we were a lot more careful and
not grt caught at it !!!

“Walking Attitude”

Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

SEX????????? What's that??????????
batman

Ripon, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

good stories at best I think.

Since: Dec 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

I was with my girlfriend at her house in her room and she was just getting to go down on me and her dad walks in and his mouth drops. With his eyes wide he steps back out the door for a minute and during that time my gf didn't see him. So she continues and he pops back in, trying to make sure he saw what he thought hes saw. This hapens two more times. I had to run outta the house but it was funny as hell
Crocodile-Dundee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

Wozz wrote:
<quoted text>
I had the same thing happen to me except the chick brought in a room full of dogs and I thought I was having sex with her but it was really her auntys dogs.
G'day mate, yer sure those werent sheep instead of dogs?
WhyMe

Long Island City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

Not too many embarassing things, but one def comes to mind. A guy I was with was really into butt licking, and was doing it to me in a big way, he was really getting into it and going pretty deep with his tongue, when out of know where I slipped out a massive fart!!! He was holding me by the hips and pulling me to his face / mouth. I could not stop laughing and thrashed about like the goofy kid I was.....I was shoked later on, he was cool about it., so he said....

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

I work in pharmaceutical sales and travel a lot. One time while going through airport security with 3 of my male colleagues the screener pulled out my bag because I had too large a bottle of shampoo. He opens the suitcase and starts pulling everything out. He then pulls out my rubber penis which I use to entertain myself on the road and holds it up for several seconds. Noone said a word but I am sure that I was the source of much conversation when the guys got together in the bar!
Sophie

Worcester Park, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

I was having sex in a park at night and we were hidden behind a building and we thought nobody was watching but then we heard something in the bushes and there was 2 pupils of mine having a wank in the bushes while they were watching us.
Amelia

Worcester Park, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

When I was 16 I had sex with this guy who was 35 and we'd only just met, then when I went to my mums the next day he was there and apparently my mum had been seeing him secretly for 2 months, he's now my stepdad. So basically I've had sex with my stepdad! We now have a really awkward relationship...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min xslaveboyx1 463,365
sexy snap chat (Girls and guys) (Jan '13) 3 min Hornydad 99
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min tbone9318 9,688
Ngicela ukubhejwa ngikhothwe ingquza kamnandi 4 min ndibawele ibhentse 13
what are the rules of a nudist beach? (Jun '10) 4 min MISTER MISTER 38
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min masterboii 153,737
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min paulie185 269,437
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 11 min jamespeth 367,281

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
•••