seymour

New Zealand

#129 Jun 22, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text> They were prettier than a lot of women.
This is true.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#130 Jun 23, 2009
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
My Friend, you're FUNNY! I remember seeing the Rocky Horror Picture Show when I was younger. Somebody actually drove a Harley right down the theater aisle! I had no idea what it was all about! But I did kinda liked the part where the tranny had the guy in bed with him! I'm sorry, but maybe I like the looks of pretty women SO MUCH that cute guys all dressed up kinda turn me on too!? If a girl likes a guy that can be himself "IN PRIVATE', then what is truly wrong with that? I just wish that more girls would like guys that like to be a little kinky!-ie- not be so manly in private!
I'm sure there are some out there you just have to find one. Ms. Lola seems to be into the same things you enjoy.
Ami

Sarasota, FL

#131 Jun 23, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in the 80's I used to go to drag shows with my gay friends and some of those guys were gorgeous. They were prettier than a lot of women.
Yup, I think that's what so-called "Realwoman" is bitching about. LOL sux for her.
Ami

Sarasota, FL

#132 Jun 23, 2009
Realwoman wrote:
We don't have to break our vagina or breast in, we grew our breast during puberty.
I had to break my vagina in. It's called losing your virginity.
Realwoman wrote:
Guys, if you are in a long term relationship with someone and you are unsure if she is a tranny, ask about having kids and find out when her menstrual cycle is. If she isn't a real woman, she will not be able to have either.
Plenty of real women are infertile, and plenty of real men have no interest in having kids. Fail.
Hec

Dumont, NJ

#133 Jun 23, 2009
Candilady wrote:
I am slim, healthy, intelligent and thought to be very sexy by a lot of men; in my mid forties,naturally very feminine facially & bodily: quite presentable looking, some men even say attractive/lovely!.My sexual responses are typically female,and I do love sex,give & take!
I am quiet, submissive (but sensible), 140 Lbs, blonde: love to give love & affection & to feel protected by the right man. I am also very faithful in nature and physically gentle, but positive & cheerful. I am quite a good cook & homemaker, easygoing. Would it bother you that I'm not a genetic woman?
Its not my cup of tea make sure you tell the person your with what you have done before you get serious

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#134 Jun 23, 2009
Ami wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, I think that's what so-called "Realwoman" is bitching about. LOL sux for her.
Meh. I never felt intimidated. I thought it was fun.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#135 Jun 23, 2009
Ami wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to break my vagina in. It's called losing your virginity.
<quoted text>
Plenty of real women are infertile, and plenty of real men have no interest in having kids. Fail.
That's right. I know a girl that had endometriosis all during her college years and finally had to have a hysterectomy.
seymour

New Zealand

#136 Jun 23, 2009
Candilady wrote:
I am slim, healthy, intelligent and thought to be very sexy by a lot of men; in my mid forties,naturally very feminine facially & bodily: quite presentable looking, some men even say attractive/lovely!.My sexual responses are typically female,and I do love sex,give & take!
I am quiet, submissive (but sensible), 140 Lbs, blonde: love to give love & affection & to feel protected by the right man. I am also very faithful in nature and physically gentle, but positive & cheerful. I am quite a good cook & homemaker, easygoing. Would it bother you that I'm not a genetic woman?
I would be very reluctant to marry you because we would be gossiped about behind our backs. But I would not mind at all our being friends and doing things together in public. If I were single and you wanted to be naked with me, I would give it serious consideration, once you understood that I was not prepared to a committed relationship with you.

But the fact that you were born male, and choose to live as a woman, does not bother me at all. Women generally have quiet sensible lives I have a lot of time for.
Join Free

Since: Feb 09

Stockton, CA

#137 Jun 23, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure there are some out there you just have to find one. Ms. Lola seems to be into the same things you enjoy.
I know, and I am NUTS about her. She just lives so far away. But at least I get to chat with her. I guess I'm also a little afraid to get close to anyone. Oh well, I keep my mind occupied.Many hobbies! Take care Pamela.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#138 Jun 23, 2009
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, and I am NUTS about her. She just lives so far away. But at least I get to chat with her. I guess I'm also a little afraid to get close to anyone. Oh well, I keep my mind occupied.Many hobbies! Take care Pamela.
Ah, a commitment phobic. lol There are many of you in the world. Keeping busy is a good thing. I often have too much time on my hands. How does the saying go? Idle hands are the workshop of the devil.
seymour

New Zealand

#139 Jun 24, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
Idle hands are the workshop of the devil.
That's what my 85 year old mother would say about this entire Forum, LOL!

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#140 Jun 24, 2009
seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what my 85 year old mother would say about this entire Forum, LOL!
She would be right. lol
Ami

Sarasota, FL

#141 Jun 25, 2009
seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what my 85 year old mother would say about this entire Forum, LOL!
My hands aren't idle. They're typing! lol yeah but I get what she means.

Since: Feb 09

Stockton, CA

#142 Jun 25, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, a commitment phobic. lol There are many of you in the world. Keeping busy is a good thing. I often have too much time on my hands. How does the saying go? Idle hands are the workshop of the devil.
Pamela, I just want to say something, and then I'll get off my soapbox. I've had too many people very close to me die for one reason or another. I just lost a close friend this past Sunday, died unexpectedly. This person had a family, 2 young newborns. I feel like Sh!t right now. If I wasn't that close, then maybe it wouldn't hurt so bad. One other thing. I do contract work at a local hospital. I see many families all torn up over someone's misfortune. The other day I opened a door to do some work in a room, and there was a young couple with their infant child in a crib. They were talking to him and crying. The child was going to have heart surgery. I closed the door and waited outside. When they were done they came by, crying. It tore me up. That kid's got his whole life ahead of him. I'm sorry but -I'm NEVER going to have kids! It's not that I don't love kids, I really do, but I can't handle worrying about them all of the time. You say I can't handle commitment- well, you're probably right, and I suppose there are logical arguments to your case. I won't argue the point. I can only tell you how I feel. I'm hurting real bad right now, and sometimes being alone is the right answer for some people. I've always felt better up North alone in the woods with the animals.And then today, we all hear about these celebrities dying. Bad day today. Right now I feel better alone.I'll get off my soapbox now. Sorry to trouble you. I know you mean well, and I love you as a friend! May we all have blue skys tomorrow! Goodnight

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#143 Jun 26, 2009
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Pamela, I just want to say something, and then I'll get off my soapbox. I've had too many people very close to me die for one reason or another. I just lost a close friend this past Sunday, died unexpectedly. This person had a family, 2 young newborns. I feel like Sh!t right now. If I wasn't that close, then maybe it wouldn't hurt so bad. One other thing. I do contract work at a local hospital. I see many families all torn up over someone's misfortune. The other day I opened a door to do some work in a room, and there was a young couple with their infant child in a crib. They were talking to him and crying. The child was going to have heart surgery. I closed the door and waited outside. When they were done they came by, crying. It tore me up. That kid's got his whole life ahead of him. I'm sorry but -I'm NEVER going to have kids! It's not that I don't love kids, I really do, but I can't handle worrying about them all of the time. You say I can't handle commitment- well, you're probably right, and I suppose there are logical arguments to your case. I won't argue the point. I can only tell you how I feel. I'm hurting real bad right now, and sometimes being alone is the right answer for some people. I've always felt better up North alone in the woods with the animals.And then today, we all hear about these celebrities dying. Bad day today. Right now I feel better alone.I'll get off my soapbox now. Sorry to trouble you. I know you mean well, and I love you as a friend! May we all have blue skys tomorrow! Goodnight
Death is part of life. It's hard but the older I get the easier it is to accept. Look at all the people you would have missed out on knowing if you let that fear get between you and a great relationship.

People in my family live a long time, but of course there are car accidents and natural disasters that take healthy people every day.

Having known a person is so much better than protecting yourself from grief.

Since: Feb 09

Stockton, CA

#144 Jun 27, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
Death is part of life. It's hard but the older I get the easier it is to accept. Look at all the people you would have missed out on knowing if you let that fear get between you and a great relationship.
People in my family live a long time, but of course there are car accidents and natural disasters that take healthy people every day.
Having known a person is so much better than protecting yourself from grief.
Hi Pamela, Like I said there are good arguements to your case. I won't argue against it. I actually agree with you. BUT, sometimes it's best FOR ME to be alone. I just feel better not getting too close sometimes. Illogical-probably, but I just feel better doing things on my own. I guess I'm not a groupie. And I'm feeling better today. I actually have 2 days off in a row, and am getting much needed rest. I hope your weekend is going good too. I saw on the weather that Ok. is having a heat spell. So go jump in the pool with your red (I mean BLUE!) swimsuit on and drive the neighbor guys crazy!

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#145 Jun 28, 2009
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Pamela, Like I said there are good arguements to your case. I won't argue against it. I actually agree with you. BUT, sometimes it's best FOR ME to be alone. I just feel better not getting too close sometimes. Illogical-probably, but I just feel better doing things on my own. I guess I'm not a groupie. And I'm feeling better today. I actually have 2 days off in a row, and am getting much needed rest. I hope your weekend is going good too. I saw on the weather that Ok. is having a heat spell. So go jump in the pool with your red (I mean BLUE!) swimsuit on and drive the neighbor guys crazy!
I went out to dinner and a movie last night. Tomorrow I'm taking four teenage girls to the zoo and Friday I am leaving for New Mexico for the UFO festival. lol

I haven't been in the pool all summer so I'm pretty white still. I'll go swimming while on vacation. That should be fun.

Enjoy your days off.

“Don't worry be happy”

Since: Mar 09

Carlisle, United Kingdom

#146 Jun 28, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text> I went out to dinner and a movie last night. Tomorrow I'm taking four teenage girls to the zoo and Friday I am leaving for New Mexico for the UFO festival. lol I haven't been in the pool all summer so I'm pretty white still. I'll go swimming while on vacation. That should be fun. Enjoy your days off.
Hopefully one of the teenage girls is your daughter. If she knows where she came from, and you already said that she does, then she is one of the luckiest girls in the world, and she knows it!

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#147 Jun 28, 2009
stemaxgizmo wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully one of the teenage girls is your daughter. If she knows where she came from, and you already said that she does, then she is one of the luckiest girls in the world, and she knows it!
Yes, one is my daughter. I wouldn't submit to that torture unless at least one of them was family.

Thanks.

Since: Feb 09

Stockton, CA

#148 Jun 28, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
I went out to dinner and a movie last night. Tomorrow I'm taking four teenage girls to the zoo and Friday I am leaving for New Mexico for the UFO festival. lol
I haven't been in the pool all summer so I'm pretty white still. I'll go swimming while on vacation. That should be fun.
Enjoy your days off.
Sounds like you're going to be busy. UFO festival? Surely you mean the music group right?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny snapchat usernames (Jan '13) 3 min Thorn2492 4,729
in my sissy panties and waiting to be fcked. 3 min PDX Dave 39
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Bandit008 413,793
Any cute guys wanna talk? (Mar '12) 3 min Big and Bad Joe 6,224
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Frathouse_man 539,957
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 3 min hungry 5,507
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 4 min Thorn2492 10,637
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Anon 250,604
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Alex 595,467
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min stewy2743 60,134
More from around the web