of 2
Next Last

“32/F 38E BBW”

Since: Jan 12

Rome, NY

#23 Jan 7, 2012
mrdevilman wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a huge turn on to see my wifes female friends squeeze her boobs in front of me.
I knew you liked it, why do you think we do it so much, lol.

Location hidden

#24 Jan 7, 2012
Angeleyes81 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you liked it, why do you think we do it so much, lol.
By all means, keep at it then ;)

“32/F 38E BBW”

Rome, NY

#25 Jan 7, 2012
mrdevilman wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I will hun!

“Endless possibilities O_o”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#26 Jan 7, 2012
mrdevilman wrote:
<quoted text>
Get my email?:)

Location hidden

#27 Jan 7, 2012
Curious_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Get my email?:)
what email did it come from? I have about 70 emails from people tonight, lol.

“Endless possibilities O_o”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#28 Jan 7, 2012
mrdevilman wrote:
<quoted text>
what email did it come from? I have about 70 emails from people tonight, lol.
Lol I messages you. And no prob man.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29 Jan 9, 2012
mrdevilman wrote:
Lol, she just told me she's been groped a few times but never felt the need to tell me about it.
awesome! did she tell you what happened?
Dana

Salem, NH

#30 Apr 12, 2012
I got groped on Bourbon Street. It was the day before Mardi Gras and we headed out to watch a couple of parades. On our walk on Canal Street I decided to try a new drink called a "Zombie," it was a little strong but good and I made it last for the entire length on the parade. We caught many beads at the parade and on the return trip back to the room I managed to get another "Zombie" (I liked the glass). After dropping off the parade beads we headed down to Bourbon Street for a little more adult fun. I had on a tank top but needed to wear a light jacket over it because of the chance of rain. The first thing I noticed was several groups of men in suits, suddenly realizing that not everyone had the day off and these men were on their lunch hour. I saw a group of about eight men with some very nice beads surrounding this young college girl trying to talk her into flashing. One of the men saw me approach and I offered to flash for a set of the beads he was wearing. He asked if he could take a photo and the deed was done and I had my beads before any of the group knew what happened. He was like a kid in a candy store, he could not wait to show the other men the picture he had just taken (those digital cameras are sometimes a pain). He pointed me out to another one of the gentlemen in the group, a very handsome man with gray hair and a way about him that told me he was "The Boss." He walked over to me and asked if I was interested in any of his beads. I smiled and told him there might be something there I liked. He told me he wanted a picture of his own and asked if I would "flash" for his camera. I lifted my top and he got his picture, but as I reached up to remove the beads from his neck he reached under my coat and ran his hands up my sides until he reached my breasts. He was on the outside of my tank top and because of the way my coat was covering his hands no one could see what he was doing. He squeezed my breasts firmly, but was not rough, and he pushed them together. The beads were tangled and I was working to get them free when he looked at me and said "We are just here to have a little fun, is that OK?" I just smiled and said "Sure" which I think me took as a go ahead to proceed under my shirt. He ran his hands up under my tank top and just cupped my breasts in each hand. He squeeze them a little firmer now, almost to the point of pain but stopped just short of that. I was excited and embarrassed at the same time for what I was allowing this total stranger to do to me right in the middle of the street. By now I had managed to free my set of beads and needed him to remove his hands so I could back up. He asked if I would like a second set of beads for being such a "good sport" and as he did he ran his thumbs over my nipples. I don't know if it was the "Zombie" or the fact that I was standing in the middle of Bourbon Street in the middle of the day with this handsome stranger stroking my nipples but my knees started to shake and all of a sudden my underwear was wet. I could not believe I came that easy. He asked again if I wanted a second set of beads and I told him No, I really had to be going. He slide his hands out from under my shirt and no one, even my husband who was no more than five feet away, knew what had happened. I made my way over to the sidewalk and told my husband that I had sneezed and that had made me pee so I needed to go back to the room to change my underwear. He asked if I could wait just a few moments while he got a picture of this girl flashing and off he went. As I stood there I looked over to see my handsome stranger in the middle of his friends showing them the picture he had taken and I could tell my his hand motions that he was describing his little adventure under my shirt. I could tell by his smile that he had enjoyed himself very much, but unless he reads this he will never know just how much I really enjoyed our encounter
Join Free

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#32 Sep 18, 2012
This past Saturday my wife and I decided to go to the San Gennaro Feast in Little Italy NYC. While we were getting dressed to go we had a couple of glasses of wine to get a head start on our evening. I noticed my wife was wearing a short sassy little Burberry plaid pleated skirt that barely covered her ass. When I commented on how hot she looked she told me I could select her panties for her which of course I did, picking a bright orange thong that she had just recently purchased at VS. I managed to talk her out of wearing a bra but since her blouse was quite sheer she insisted on wearing a cropped jacket, a Bolero jacket to cover her breasts somewhat.
Soon after arrival we found a table in a sidewalk cafe and we had something to eat and another glass of wine. My wife was already starting to get wasted and she wasn't being very careful regarding keeping her knees together; she was attracting more than her share of attention from male admirers. As the sun set we finished our meal and joined the crowd slowly wandering north on Mulberry St. It was extremely crowded and I had to walk behind my wife and hold her by the hips to prevent us from becoming seperated. We found a street stand that was selling italian pasteries and got on line to buy a few, the crowd was about six deep at the booth and I stood behind my wife with my right hand on her hip. Feeling kind of horny I realized I could wrap my hand around her hip and slide up under her cropped jacket and cop a feel of her breast thru her blouse without being noticed by any of the surrounding folks. I rubbed my finger over the nub of her nipple and it instantly hardened. The crowd was very tight in front of the booth and we were being jostled but I continued caressing her breast as she leaned her shoulders back against my chest and thru me a satisfied smile over her right shoulder. This I took as her consent to explore further and I slipped my hand down to the bottom of her blouse and got underneath the filmy material so I could knead her bare tit. She was not aware that her jacket had become askew and now it was somewhat obvious to the guy on my left that she was enjoying being felt up. I continued my assault on her right breast, her nipple protruding between my fingers and I could detect a slight swaying to her hips as she became more and more turned on. I looked down between us and to my surprise discovered she was reacting to the hand of the guy next to me that was rather vigorously working under her skirt. my first reaction was to look at him with anger until he placed his finger across his lips to ssshh me; I don't know why but I went along with his suggestion. My wife didn't seem to be aware she was being groped by two seperate people and she was quite turned on. i nibbled on her ear from behind and I could feel her knees giving out as she climaxed in about 2 minutes. turning to her right and kissing me passionately as she shuddered in the middle of this packed crowd. We managed to purchase a few pastries and as we walked away from the booth my wife dreamily thanked me for her erotic time. I explained that I thoroughly enjoyed it as well, groping her tits in a public forum. She commented that she especially enjoyed being finger f*cked in public and wondered if anyone around her knew? I told her I didn't do that to her and I was sure the guy who had his two fingers in her p*ssy must have noticed! She thought I was teasing her until I insisted she smell my fingers and found there was no trace of the scent of her p*ssy. She just moaned and reached behind her to find I had a raging hard on. it was time to go home and finish our business! We spent the night f*cking and reliving her "Guest gropers" adventure!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33 Oct 4, 2012
Wow great story!
jpc123 wrote:
This past Saturday my wife and I decided to go to the San Gennaro Feast in Little Italy NYC. While we were getting dressed to go we had a couple of glasses of wine to get a head start on our evening. I noticed my wife was wearing a short sassy little Burberry plaid pleated skirt that barely covered her ass. When I commented on how hot she looked she told me I could select her panties for her which of course I did, picking a bright orange thong that she had just recently purchased at VS. I managed to talk her out of wearing a bra but since her blouse was quite sheer she insisted on wearing a cropped jacket, a Bolero jacket to cover her breasts somewhat.
Soon after arrival we found a table in a sidewalk cafe and we had something to eat and another glass of wine. My wife was already starting to get wasted and she wasn't being very careful regarding keeping her knees together; she was attracting more than her share of attention from male admirers. As the sun set we finished our meal and joined the crowd slowly wandering north on Mulberry St. It was extremely crowded and I had to walk behind my wife and hold her by the hips to prevent us from becoming seperated. We found a street stand that was selling italian pasteries and got on line to buy a few, the crowd was about six deep at the booth and I stood behind my wife with my right hand on her hip. Feeling kind of horny I realized I could wrap my hand around her hip and slide up under her cropped jacket and cop a feel of her breast thru her blouse without being noticed by any of the surrounding folks. I rubbed my finger over the nub of her nipple and it instantly hardened. The crowd was very tight in front of the booth and we were being jostled but I continued caressing her breast as she leaned her shoulders back against my chest and thru me a satisfied smile over her right shoulder. This I took as her consent to explore further and I slipped my hand down to the bottom of her blouse and got underneath the filmy material so I could knead her bare tit. She was not aware that her jacket had become askew and now it was somewhat obvious to the guy on my left that she was enjoying being felt up. I continued my assault on her right breast, her nipple protruding between my fingers and I could detect a slight swaying to her hips as she became more and more turned on. I looked down between us and to my surprise discovered she was reacting to the hand of the guy next to me that was rather vigorously working under her skirt. my first reaction was to look at him with anger until he placed his finger across his lips to ssshh me; I don't know why but I went along with his suggestion. My wife didn't seem to be aware she was being groped by two seperate people and she was quite turned on. i nibbled on her ear from behind and I could feel her knees giving out as she climaxed in about 2 minutes. turning to her right and kissing me passionately as she shuddered in the middle of this packed crowd. We managed to purchase a few pastries and as we walked away from the booth my wife dreamily thanked me for her erotic time. I explained that I thoroughly enjoyed it as well, groping her tits in a public forum. She commented that she especially enjoyed being finger f*cked in public and wondered if anyone around her knew? I told her I didn't do that to her and I was sure the guy who had his two fingers in her p*ssy must have noticed! She thought I was teasing her until I insisted she smell my fingers and found there was no trace of the scent of her p*ssy. She just moaned and reached behind her to find I had a raging hard on. it was time to go home and finish our business! We spent the night f*cking and reliving her "Guest gropers" adventure!
mark3

United States

#34 Oct 4, 2012
I got my wife drunk and got her to go topless for me and my buddies and one of them got to grope her t!t. It was so hot! Devilman, your wife is really sexy! Looks like she's kind of built like my wife. I'd love to get them both drunk and naked.
Tom

Lexington, MA

#35 Nov 11, 2012
Yeah seen her let guys grope her one time that stands out in my mind was at an underground club in NYC place was called Hellfire Club (closed now). We were standing in club talking and she told me some had just felt her ass...told her if it felt good and he did it again just enjoy it...guy came back a couple of minutes latter and stood behind her where she just stood for him he reached arouund and then reached up and felt her tit...when some of the other guys saw that they came over and started crowding around her the guys all feeing her up...one of the most erotic moments we have ever experienced
got hotwife

Lexington, MA

#36 Dec 24, 2012
Seen my wife at dance clubs let guys grind on her dancing or run hand down over her ass after she has a few drinks in her even seen her pull down top one night to flash a couple of guys she had been dancing with
Micheal

Athens, OH

#37 Dec 24, 2012
My wife has a friend, she works with. She is about 14 years younger and married also, with 2 kids. I've seen her feel my wife a few times now. My wife says it happens a couple times a week at work. My wife says she isn't bi but doesn't stop her. I think she enjoys the attention. The other lady is attractive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plymouth area 5 min bi fireman 4
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 5 min josh 24,461
sex at truck stops (Mar '11) 5 min bigtrucker760 526
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min 18 male 404,750
Lincoln gay meet Xmas eve 5 min Take_me_now 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Selector6513 587,537
new picture ideas needed ;) 6 min smithii 131
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min Tamara1979x 56,751
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min Luvdix 528,131
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 11 min Rob 244,108