eel

Akron, OH

#21 Jan 9, 2009
male married and the Mrs. Loves to hurt em bad.

Since: Jan 09

UK

#22 Jan 9, 2009
Balls should never be "bust" - a damaged man is no good to a woman!

Balls should be flicked, or, better, have the stocky pads of a TENS unit stuck on them and the TENS controls turned up. Of course, the man should be tied to the bed (preferably MY bed) first, so that he can't stop it happening until I'm COMPLETELY satisfied.
Rob

UK

#23 Jan 10, 2009
SusanStrict wrote:
Balls should never be "bust" - a damaged man is no good to a woman! Balls should be flicked, or, better, have the stocky pads of a TENS unit stuck on them and the TENS controls turned up. Of course, the man should be tied to the bed (preferably MY bed) first, so that he can't stop it happening until I'm COMPLETELY satisfied.
sounds like fun lol
YNWA

Westerham, UK

#24 Jan 12, 2009
SusanStrict wrote:
Balls should never be "bust" - a damaged man is no good to a woman!
Balls should be flicked, or, better, have the stocky pads of a TENS unit stuck on them and the TENS controls turned up. Of course, the man should be tied to the bed (preferably MY bed) first, so that he can't stop it happening until I'm COMPLETELY satisfied.
Is this an offer????
Cartman

Windsor, Canada

#25 Jan 13, 2009
lol i love woman who kick guys in the balls!!

i love when there are woman who just wanna squeeze and kick until the guy can't take it anymore!!

Since: Dec 08

Perth, Australia

#26 Jan 14, 2009
my wife busts my balls, kicks, knees, punches, slaps, squeezes, boots and all. I love it love it love it!!
Big Red

Englishtown, NJ

#27 Jan 15, 2009
I love having my balls busted by a hottie, if a hot girl would like to get together to bust my balls, email me at lookin4missrite@aol.com or jmeisnerjr@verizon.net and put ballbusting in the subject line
Visitor from Mars

United States

#29 Jan 18, 2009
Nyx wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if a guy told me he liked it, I'd still be hesitant.
Some women take a while to get used to it. They are unsure if it's OK or not because everyone treats it like a big "taboo". When the opportunity arises, even though most women are curious about this, I guess it's a little scary to them because it's like breaking a great "taboo". I have found that women that think like this need a little coaching and once they get the hang of it, they love it.
Join Free
Nyx

Since: Oct 08

Bolton, Canada

#30 Jan 18, 2009
Visitor from Mars wrote:
<quoted text>
Some women take a while to get used to it. They are unsure if it's OK or not because everyone treats it like a big "taboo". When the opportunity arises, even though most women are curious about this, I guess it's a little scary to them because it's like breaking a great "taboo". I have found that women that think like this need a little coaching and once they get the hang of it, they love it.
Oh, the taboo is not the problem for me. I would just feel really really bad doing it.
Corso

Newcastle, UK

#31 Jan 18, 2009
Hi,

I am a 29 years old guy Italian guy.... I will be in London up until the 30th of January and I can accomodate during the evening in a self catering apartment in the area around the Tower Bridge....

I am looking for girl/swomento be their slave... to lick their feet and being kicked hard in may balls with bare feet.......... I do not ask for anything else.... unless you want to......if you are interested please e-mail me leaving your contacts details... we might have some good fun...

Thanks

C
Corso

Newcastle, UK

#32 Jan 18, 2009
Hi,

I am a 29 years old guy Italian guy.... I will be in London up until the 30th of January and I can accomodate during the evening in a self catering apartment in the area around the Tower Bridge....

I am looking for girl/swomento be their slave... to lick their feet and being kicked hard in may balls with bare feet.......... I do not ask for anything else.... unless you want to......if you are interested please e-mail me leaving your contacts details... we might have some good fun...

I ll be anything you wanna even your toilet if you wanna....

Thanks

C
corso.dean@yahoo.com
kanga9

Malvern East, Australia

#33 Feb 7, 2009
I have been turned on by thid fetish for years and never actually acted upon it ... I would just love a girl to kick me in the balls as many times as she wants to ...
guy2kick

United States

#35 Feb 23, 2009
Eboni 1 wrote:
I love to bust balls. It is such a huge turn on for me! Even on campus some of the girs, we go around looking to bust a guy's balls. It is alot of fun lol. But I only do it to guys who want it.
Eboni we live close and i am very much into ballbusting. I can take multiple kicks and I am willing to see just how many I can take to amuse and please you. syzygy62 @hotmail .com
Yes i do

Clayton, NC

#36 Feb 23, 2009
yeah i have a bb fetish to go along with alot of others but im scared about trying it in real life i want a girl to bust me but imwhat if damage my balls and i cant have kids but one day id like a gentle busting enough ot hurt but not enough to crush them .
Yes i do

Clayton, NC

#37 Feb 23, 2009
also if any girls like to bust near ga va /carolina area plz leave your e mail id like to talk to you.
Phillyballs

Selkirk, Canada

#38 May 11, 2009
Hey Eboni 1,

Im in philly and would totally let you bust me. I wish the girls on my campus did that.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#39 May 18, 2009
All I can say about this subject is OUCH!!!
betterbustedthan cuddled

United States

#40 May 29, 2009
my wife likes to squeese mine she says she likes the way it makes me squerm. but she uses her knee mostly
jamie

Edinburgh, UK

#41 May 31, 2009
i like getting ma balls hit but im just worried bout the damge cause i may wnt kids in the future.
Spankee

Dubai, UAE

#42 Jun 16, 2009
How many kicks can a man realistically take? Any advise. I have seen posts where some guys talk of talking more than 20... is it possible?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wife sucking u off 10 min Girlsloveeliseand... 10
Bisexual Cuckold 10 min Tigertoph 7
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 10 min gerrordwhite 505,089
Bra size and age? 10 min jofkat 2,482
Husband makes me go naked front of his friends (Sep '12) 11 min Glen 1,279
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min Asslover1234562 25,327
yes 11 min james920913 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 11 min steph5183 313,726
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 14 min athleticdick 418,808
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 15 min DMUFC99 183,641