can virgin girls squirt?
First Prev
of 78
Next Last
baskoti

Albania

#1 Oct 13, 2007
can any bady tell me can virgin girls squirt?
Virgin

Plano, TX

#2 Oct 13, 2007
Yes, they can. You don't need to have sex in order to ejaculate. My boyfriend has been fingering me for 8 months and finally got me to ejaculate.

I never masterbated before so he has been the only one to make me ejaculate. I can't do it by myself, but I have heard countless girls say the exact opposite: that they can make themselves ejaculate but can't with a partner!

Just remember to relax, put a towel down so you can overcome the worry of "what if I pee"(or pee beforehand), and remember to just ejnoy it because if you put too much pressure on yourself to ejaculate, youre focusing too much and that may be hurting your chances of ejaculating more than helping.
BIGFRED71

AOL

#3 Oct 15, 2007
HOW CAN I MAKE MY WIFE RELAX TO GET TO THIS SHE HAS A HARD TIME I ENJOY THIS IT TURN ME ON AND I LIKE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN
lucky guy

United States

#4 Oct 23, 2007
Yes, I was a girl's first and we took our time at it. Because it was her first time, I wanted to make sure she set aside any natural nervousness and just enjoyed the sensations. She took me at my word because even she was amazed when she squirted. She'd never brought herself off like that.

For the guy who is trying to encourage his wife, just spend a little more time in foreplay and massage her back and scalp and all that...have her close her eyes and just focus on her sense of feeling. That should relax her enough. If she tenses up during anything, just gently remind her to relax and focus on nothing but what she is feeling.

If she does relax enough, and you manipulate the right spots and follow her own rhythm, you should be successful. Just be willing to try as often as you need and don't put any pressure on her. I'm sure she'll appreciate the attention and that alone will help her from inhibiting herself.
Tight one

Carver, MA

#5 Mar 12, 2008
I'm a virgin and i can ejaculate. I'm about a 32DD and hot, so you may not believe it. About 2 weeks ago, i was casually fingering my self and then i found a very sensitive spot about 3 inches in and i kept on rubbing there untill i squirted a thick creamy liquid all over my bed. It was amazing so i kept on doing it that way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hashika

Australia

#6 Mar 24, 2008
i am a virgin too but i can squirt 3m into the air its amazing

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hashika

Australia

#7 Mar 24, 2008
i am a virgin but i can rub my hole and squirt 3 m into the air its amazing..
cash money

United States

#12 Mar 30, 2008
hashika wrote:
i am a virgin too but i can squirt 3m into the air its amazing
i bet i could make u squirt 5 m into da air

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nina

Canada

#17 May 22, 2008
I am a virgin and my bf plays with my clitoris and I get that sensation that I wan to pee .. Is that squirting? and if I squirt will the liquid break my hymen? please help

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Baby-Girl

Birmingham, UK

#21 Jun 1, 2008
cash money wrote:
<quoted text>
HOLY CRAP girl let me finger u, lick u, eat u, and f*** u cuz that sounds mad hot lol
heyy i wudnt mind you doing it 2 meee

write back nd if you got msn give it me nd ill chat 2 you on there
heretohelp

United States

#22 Jun 1, 2008
just give me your screenname baby girl ill talk to you about it

Since: Feb 07

Cambridgeshire

#23 Jun 1, 2008
Making girls squirt isn't too hard, just get your bf on the net and search for ways to do it.

After that practise makes perfect
Baby-Girl

Birmingham, UK

#24 Jun 2, 2008
what you mean screen name

i aint giving owt out on this

cnt you give mee yurs plzz

i'd give it out but i cnt bcuz last tym iput it on summet like this everybody got it

sorry =(

plzzzz give it mee

you not 4get it
justin

Watrous, Canada

#25 Jun 2, 2008
3 m! thats crazy lol how old are u?
jam

UK

#27 Jun 3, 2008
im gay
grande

Natal, Brazil

#28 Jun 3, 2008
bom de
grande

Natal, Brazil

#29 Jun 3, 2008
comendo tu
comit

Moca, Dominican Republic

#30 Jun 4, 2008
sezer wrote:
i love having sex , it feelss soooo good
i can squirt probly 3 metres..
im looking for a good sex partner
call me 0421 774534
if u want we can start a msn webcam conversation if u now wat i mean u shore sound hot
that one guy

Wichita, KS

#31 Jun 4, 2008
baby-girl you gunna have to gimme that screenname too casue you sound hella kinky!!!
Matt

London, UK

#32 Jun 5, 2008
Gimme ur screen name 2 lmao

n these comments on here man lololololol
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 78
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Robell97 358,712
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min jslim1994 1,510,767
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Funfun 254,209
males that post nude snapchat stories (Mar '14) 2 min M_stellar 9,761
Male sex dehradun. Gay sex near dehradun. (Apr '15) 2 min sumit 6,167
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 3 min aussiehardon 122,894
Ladies when did you first start masturbating? (Jul '11) 3 min Johnnyb 171
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 3 min Easytiger 156,464
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 6 min glamorouspatchw 187,619
More from around the web