AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

richmaleim wrote:
I don't mean nude, but do you enjoy teasing with your breasts by wearing low cut or tight tops? Perhaps showing some cleavage or fabric that lets your nipples poke out a little. If you are proud of your wonderful assets, I would love to chat. Even better, if you would like to show them off a little, I would seriously like to see and comment. I love being teased with breasts of all kinds. Could yours visually excite me???
richmaleim@aol.com
I believe many woman enjoy showing them off to get what want not caring who sees what . Some are mom's who do that to tease there son's to get things done around the house .
jay

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

Tan wrote:
Will be sending the pics breasts to everyone who gave me their email addresses later on in the week:).
Tan
Tan,
I would love to see your pics. Send to jayno40@yahoo.com
Thanks,
0300 Guy

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

hey tan i would love to see those and give you an opinion. Switch792@msn.com
dogggers

Tarrytown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

If you really don't mind ... a woman home alone needs to play ... pfdhome@yahoo.com
lonestar wrote:
who wants to see some perfect boobs and i want feedback my wife sent me some really hot pics since my deployment here in iraq and she loves showing off what she got and they are natural i have yahoo
dogggers

Tarrytown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

so drive me crazy ;)...pfdhome@yahoo.com
Cutie wrote:
I have huge boobs, and when I wear tight low cut tops it drives boys crazy! ;)
dogggers

Tarrytown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

my absolute favorite size ... please send and I will respond with an honest opinion .. pfdhome@yahoo.com
Tan wrote:
My breasts are size 34C. I was told by my last boyfriend that i really should show them off in public as he said they were really beautiful and i should be proud of them. Would anyone like to see them? I'd really like their opinion
Thomas

Riyad, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

Tan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately i was sick all over xmas and wasn't in the mood for anything that's the reason i didn't send any pics to anyone over it. I'm in the middle of doing so at the moment and have so far sent them to 4 people. Some of you seem to think i wasn't going to send them at all.
Tan.
email me thomasss4321@yahoo.com

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably. And I bet she (or he) is laughing thinking about all the horny men breathlessly watching their email accounts for the nonexistent pics.
i already said she/he was collecting e mail address's to sell. let alone whatever else the poor fools will tell about themselves.

watch it will be some kind of scam. or a 400 lb. dude. or some 13 year old girl that is using her parents p.c when they are at work.
I mean really how many women need that self esteem boost from guys that will lie about anything to see some boobage.
Join Free

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

chevelle....so far she has claimed to have sent out the emails - but no one has posted anything about having received them....makes one wonder, doesn't it?
Not so shy gal

Harrow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

Back to the topic....

I enjoy showing off my breasts. I'm a 32DD but I think they're more noticeable because I'm short and generally petite. Except I have a bit of an ass lol. I usually wear low-cut tops when I go out at night. Men seem to like what they see. It's so cold here at the moment that when I don't wear a padded bra my nipples always poke through my top. I imagine this is the reason for most of the stares I get in the office.
Gary

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

Not so shy gal wrote:
Back to the topic....
I enjoy showing off my breasts. I'm a 32DD but I think they're more noticeable because I'm short and generally petite. Except I have a bit of an ass lol. I usually wear low-cut tops when I go out at night. Men seem to like what they see. It's so cold here at the moment that when I don't wear a padded bra my nipples always poke through my top. I imagine this is the reason for most of the stares I get in the office.
Sounds delightful.
capttom

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

patricialynn I got pics from Tan and I liked what I saw
JOse

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

Hey I wouldn't mind seeing some boob send me some pic i will feedback on them

jose1742g@yahoo.com

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

capttom wrote:
patricialynn I got pics from Tan and I liked what I saw
Is she Asian or Brunette or what?

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

patricialynn wrote:
chevelle....so far she has claimed to have sent out the emails - but no one has posted anything about having received them....makes one wonder, doesn't it?
yep I know. kinda shows how hard up guys are to see a picture of flesh. heck you can't even feel it. how easy us guys are that we would almost beg to see something that is made for a baby.

I wonder how or why it is that breasts on t.v are bleeped out unless the show is about some native tribe. must be a saggy rule. if they are saggy then it's ok for t.v. now that brings me to another question. why is it ok to show "moobs" (man boobs) unless they are transexuals then they are bleeped out.
zuludog

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

I like sexy breasts. Low cut shirt that show a lot get me going
John

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

I would love to see a pic or two hereford.boy@hotmail.com
Mike

Wilmington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

Tan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sure. If anyone else would like to see them too please let me know and give me your email address, thanks.
Tan
Hi Tan!

I'd love to see them as well! capecodmike@yahoo.com

Thanks!!
lonestar

Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

i have hot holiday piucs whose on yahoo right now
lonestar

Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

if anyone is on yahoo i'm on

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min trading pics 268,774
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min giveme12345 366,574
I need help! 8 min Letsgetit93 24
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 9 min Adam 44,754
Skype usernames male or females put here (Jun '12) 9 min snaper267 4,813
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min Whole length 153,353
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 9 min crash 5,731
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min Jarvis21 9,489
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 12 min mstrkrft 462,811

Search the Human Sexuality Forum: