Foreskin preferences
Kehrim

France

#261 Sep 14, 2009
I was on the very sexy nudist beach at Cap d'Agde, France, a few days ago (my first time) and was surprised how many men had really long foreskins, many pierced with rings or things. These are men really in the sex scene. Does a lot of sex increase the foreskin length, I wonder? I am both nudist and bisexual with experience of hundreds of men's penises, but have never before seen so many really long foreskins.
I am circumcised and always considered it a mutilation. Over the last few years, I have stretched what skin was sill left and now look as though I am uncut; and am very proud of my new look!
(Anyone interested in foreskin restauration has only to search the web.)
seymour

New Zealand

#262 Sep 14, 2009
Gillian wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in my early forties, sorry I don't email etc with people on the web.
From the tone of your posts, I would have guessed you're 25 or even younger.
seymour

New Zealand

#263 Sep 14, 2009
Kehrim wrote:
I was on the very sexy nudist beach at Cap d'Agde, France, a few days ago (my first time) and was surprised how many men had really long foreskins, many pierced with rings or things. These are men really in the sex scene. Does a lot of sex increase the foreskin length, I wonder? I am both nudist and bisexual with experience of hundreds of men's penises, but have never before seen so many really long foreskins.
You have handled and inspect hundreds of foreskins because you are bi. Yet you claim to be surprised by the ampleness of foreskin at the world's biggest nude beach...

Sex does not grow the foreskin. If anything, it makes it looser and more retractable, hence less keen to supply full coverage.

Every boy is born with a long pointed elephant trunk. Many boys loose that trunk in their teens or maybe even later. Some don't lose anything. So The the degree of coverage varies all over the map, from 1-2 cm overhang, to complete exposure of the glans. There is no standard issue intact penis.
Gillian

India

#264 Sep 15, 2009
seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
From the tone of your posts, I would have guessed you're 25 or even younger.
Age is s state of mind, I don't feel any different to 20 years ago!

I'm old enough that my Dad's generation were from the time when they routinely circumcised guys here. I never saw an adult with a foreskin until my generation were in our teens and .... well, you can guess the rest.
seymour

New Zealand

#265 Sep 15, 2009
Gillian wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm old enough that my Dad's generation were from the time when they routinely circumcised guys here. I never saw an adult with a foreskin until my generation were in our teens and .... well, you can guess the rest.
Your dad and uncles were one way, your brother and BFs were another. That did not burn a hole in your soul; the trauma factor was a big zero, wasn't it? Compared to the mental adjustment the onset of menstruation requires, say, how much skin a man has on his penis is a total nothing. Common sense is alive and well in the UK, except among young men who attend football matches!

The USA is at once the nation that invented striptease and the nudie magazine, and also curiously prudish in day to day family life. So millions of American boys were circumcised, but their mums and dads were too embarrassed to talk about it. Has this caused a lot of brain damage??
Gillian

India

#266 Sep 15, 2009
seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dad and uncles were one way, your brother and BFs were another. That did not burn a hole in your soul; the trauma factor was a big zero, wasn't it? Compared to the mental adjustment the onset of menstruation requires, say, how much skin a man has on his penis is a total nothing. Common sense is alive and well in the UK, except among young men who attend football matches!
The USA is at once the nation that invented striptease and the nudie magazine, and also curiously prudish in day to day family life. So millions of American boys were circumcised, but their mums and dads were too embarrassed to talk about it. Has this caused a lot of brain damage??
I didn't really think about it at the time, I just assumed that men's penises looked different to boys and didnt think about why. When U had my first encounters with guys my age with foreskin, it wasn't what I expected but no big deal, roll the skin back and it is similar.
Kehrim

France

#267 Sep 16, 2009
seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
You have handled and inspect hundreds of foreskins because you are bi. Yet you claim to be surprised by the ampleness of foreskin at the world's biggest nude beach...
Sex does not grow the foreskin. If anything, it makes it looser and more retractable, hence less keen to supply full coverage.
Every boy is born with a long pointed elephant trunk. Many boys loose that trunk in their teens or maybe even later. Some don't lose anything. So The the degree of coverage varies all over the map, from 1-2 cm overhang, to complete exposure of the glans. There is no standard issue intact penis.
I have also fathered 5 sons, naturally uncircumcised, so I do no what boys penises look like. As a nudist I have seen hundreds of penises of all ages, nevertheless, I was still surprised by what I saw at Cap d'Agde.(I also handled and sucked a few while there! Very nice!)
Joan

India

#268 Nov 9, 2009
I've only had two men in my life, both of them had their skin over the penis except when aroused. A holiday in Bavaria where nudity was the norm in the hotel "wellness" centre was the only time I've seen other guys and as far as I can remember they all had the skin over their penis so I presume this is pretty normal.
seymour

New Zealand

#269 Nov 9, 2009
Joan wrote:
I've only had two men in my life, both of them had their skin over the penis except when aroused. A holiday in Bavaria where nudity was the norm in the hotel "wellness" centre was the only time I've seen other guys and as far as I can remember they all had the skin over their penis so I presume this is pretty normal.
What you have seen is what Mother Nature intended. It's the way all you Europeans are except the Moslems and the UK elderly born into "better" families. This bare knob business is something that Yanks fell into and are having a deuce of a time giving up.
Jennie

Wolverhampton, UK

#271 Nov 30, 2009
David wrote:
<quoted text>
You a right that it was irritating to start with but that passes in a matter of days. Originally I couldn't easily sleep with my foreskin back but again that improved quickly and became a non-issue after a week or two. I had little choice as my foreskin would roll back on its own anyway by this stage.
You are right that it is down to physical variation. In my case, my penis doesn't shrink much when soft (about 6") so my foreskin was always going to have a challenge with length. I think my foreskin is short, when i pull it right down my shaft it only opens out about an inch and a half. Also I have quite a big glans. I think my frenulum and foreskin are both relatively loose, no doubt the product of vigorous masturbation from an early age!
Have a look at w w w . f r e e w e b s . c o m/uk232426/
I've never seen an uncircumcised penis, looks good don't see why you would circumcise if thats what it is like with the skin down.

Also looks pretty big if that is it hanging.

(once I'd managed to remove all the spaces from the lousy address you've left).
seymour

New Zealand

#272 Nov 30, 2009
Jennie wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen an uncircumcised penis, looks good don't see why you would circumcise if thats what it is like with the skin down.
Check out this non-porn video:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Foresk...
Jennie

Wolverhampton, UK

#273 Dec 1, 2009
seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out this non-porn video:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Foresk...
The image linked to above looks good, not that different from circumcised guys I am used to. I dont like this video it looks really hard to get it out of the skin and back in again. When it is out the skin looks like it is strangling it. Which one is the norm?
seymour

Christchurch, New Zealand

#274 Dec 1, 2009
Jennie wrote:
<quoted text>
The image linked to above looks good, not that different from circumcised guys I am used to. I dont like this video it looks really hard to get it out of the skin and back in again. When it is out the skin looks like it is strangling it. Which one is the norm?
Miss Jennie, please understand that because I am 100% str8, the only penis I know is my own.

The video makes skinning it back look a good deal more involved than it is. Slipping it back isn't difficult; he's only doing it in a slow dramatic way, LOL! When the skin is all the way back, he pretty much looks like I do. There is nothing "strangled" about it at all. It can look strangled when the tip of the foreskin is too tight, a regrettable situation called phimosis.

Here's hoping this video has imitators, and that totally non-gross outfits like Wikipedia keep making such videos available. There are hundreds of millions of women around the world who have never seen the foreskin in action: Moslem women, Jewish women who grew up cautiously, and especially, American women!
Victoria

Bradford, UK

#275 Dec 21, 2009
Jennie wrote:
<quoted text>
The image linked to above looks good, not that different from circumcised guys I am used to. I dont like this video it looks really hard to get it out of the skin and back in again. When it is out the skin looks like it is strangling it. Which one is the norm?
I agree, this doesnt show a circumcised penis in the best light. Usually the skin is quite loose, rolls back very easily and everything looks less stretched when rolled back.
Victoria

Bradford, UK

#277 Dec 21, 2009
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, this doesnt show a circumcised penis in the best light. Usually the skin is quite loose, rolls back very easily and everything looks less stretched when rolled back.
I should have said uncircumcised! Silly moo!
seymour

New Zealand

#278 Dec 21, 2009
Calling all Anteaters, calling all Anteaters!

Would you and your spouses please make more 20 second videos taking Mr Foreskin through his paces?

I really wish I could include a link to a noncommercial and nonporn website to upload those videos to.
seymour

New Zealand

#279 Dec 21, 2009
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually the skin is quite loose, rolls back very easily and everything looks less stretched when rolled back.
This varies a fair bit across younger men. Over time, the tip of the foreskin and the frenulum become looser and looser. Decades of sex "break in" the male bits! I am 60 and intact.

Str8 porn is pretty much no help here. Porn focusing on the foreskin and what it can do is entirely aimed at gay men. This could change if I am right in believing that quite a few women find the moving foreskin to be hot.
David

Arlington, TX

#280 Jan 5, 2010
I am uncircumcised, when i was in school,60's 70's. I was the only uncirc in any of my gym classes. I feltlike a freak. Thank god for the wisdom that comes with age, i was not the freak, i was the normal, unmodified one. They were the butchered ones. I am now proud to be uncut, and i wonder how women, who can not tolerate the idea of female circumcision, could allow thier sons to be cut up. I love my foreskin. And so have my partners.
seymour

New Zealand

#281 Jan 5, 2010
David wrote:
I am uncircumcised, when i was in school,60's 70's. I was the only uncirc in any of my gym classes. I feltlike a freak. Thank god for the wisdom that comes with age, i was not the freak, i was the normal, unmodified one. They were the butchered ones. I am now proud to be uncut, and i wonder how women, who can not tolerate the idea of female circumcision, could allow thier sons to be cut up. I love my foreskin. And so have my partners.
I applaud your standing up to be counted.

Many American women still think that foreskin is weird and gross. They are blind to the fact that it is trivial to clean in the shower or sink. They think "I would not like to be bonked by a man who looked like that, and I am sure that the future GFs of my son will feel the same way." Dad thinks "if I had ever seen a pecker like that in the locker room, I would have given the owner a lot of s--t. No way I'll ever let my son look like that."

That foreskin is a major play in a man's experience of sex, and can make for better sex for her, is something that we intactivists know and write about. But standard mainstream sex ed and sex advice material won't say it for fear of offending Jews (and soon the Moslems).

The human body does not come with a User Manual. So it took me decades to understand that I was healthy and normal, that USA medicine was simply wrong here, that the foreskin and frenulum matter a lot for sex, and that the attitudes of many American women are the sad and blinkered products of provinciality.
zorro

Reeds Spring, MO

#283 Jan 18, 2010
The Greeks thought that an exposed glans was "weird" and revered the long foreskin. I'm with them...nothing prettier than a long droopy foreskins covering the end of the penis. I think it looks very sexy when hard and fully covered as well!
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min HungandHungry 361,064
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Teddylom 1,514,971
Is it really bad to want my pretty female cousi... 3 min Paula 30
Couples only 3 min Newbies 1
Straight Skype mic bj by a chick (Mar '15) 3 min Hrny 1,486
Any gay/bi lads in SOUTH WALES?? (Nov '13) 3 min Hardonsc 7,858
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 3 min pockethealer8 256,212
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 4 min Bigjake6368 157,544
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 7 min spjallaribara 26,216
More from around the web