Foreskin preferences
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#221 May 27, 2009
As long as its a clean nice looking c**k, I wouldnt care less if the foreskin is retracted or not.
Rachel

India

#222 Jun 13, 2009
David wrote:
On a recent holiday to Austria, in the mixed nude saunas, I noticed that all the men had their foreskins completely covering the head of the penis.
I'm uncircumcised but my leave my foreskin retracted, this is its most comfortable position. In the UK, I would say that around 25% seem to leave the head uncovered, only 10% or so have a completely covered head and the remainder have some of the head uncovered (usually just the end). Made me wonder whether protocols in Austria are different about retraction.
I've opened this thread to prompt a discussion about :-
- Ladies, what are your preferences?
- Do you think some options look better?
- Does it make a difference to you in sex?
- Are protocols different around the world?
- Are there reasons why men seem to have longer foreskins and more foreskin coverage in some countries?
P.S. A plea to the fanatics from the circumcision threads not to swap this thread with their views.
Many Thanks
David
Completely disagree. Similar mixed spas on my ski holidays. The men can't keep their hands off their pee-pees! The uncircumcised guys seemed to need to roll their foreskins back, put them back again, roll back and so on every couple of minutes. With one couple, the girl kept rolling her mans foreskin back! Another guys was so thorough washing under his foreskin he was virtually masturbating in the shower next to me.
Lucky

Romania

#223 Jun 13, 2009
You should see the film Europa, Europa. It is about a Jewish boy trying to stay alive in Nazi Germany, and being cut caused him some problems along the way. In the U.S., boys were routinely cut for many years because it does make hygiene a bit easier. This was not true in much of Europe. No European woman has ever commented one way or the other on my being cut, and they know I am not Jewish. They most certainly do appreciate and reward hygiene, though, and rightly so.
seymour

Auckland, New Zealand

#224 Jun 13, 2009
David wrote:
Another thing to add on this subject is that a woman who has had a circumcised boyfriend tends to give better handjobs. Women who have only known uncut men, tend to pull the foreskin onto the head and rely on moving the foreskin back and forwards. Women who have had cut boyfriends (not as common here) tend to not rely on the the foreskin which I find preferable.
I am intact and prefer that a HJ take advantage of the full range of motion the foreskin affords.
Submissive

Crane, TX

#225 Jun 13, 2009
i think uncut is hot as long as it's clean, but there are guys who don't practice good hygiene when it comes to keeping it clean. one of my "acquaintances" was going down on an uncut guy and literally threw up because of the "cheese"....funny story in looking back, but true.
Bobby

Utica, KY

#226 Jun 13, 2009
Newborn boys typically have very small penises with what appear s to b an overlong foreskin. In reality the foreskin is not too long because the penile shaft will grow during childhood and adolescence to fill the foreskin.

Many people believe that Africans tend to have somewhat longer foreskins, Orientals tend to have somewhat shorter foreskins, and Caucasians tend to be in the middle. However there are many exceptions and one can find Orientals with longer foreskins and Africans with shorter foreskins.

If one has a foreskin that is too short, one can stretch the foreskin to encourage it to cover the head. This is called tissue expansion. See

http://www.cirp.org/pages/restore.html

I have a longer foreskin that most. It is easily retractable but, when I take my hand away, It immediately springs forward to recover the glans and the overhand sticks out beyond. I could never wear my foreskin retracted. Because of this, I have superior protection for the glans penis,

This has never been a problem for me and I would not have it any other way.
Gillian

India

#227 Jun 13, 2009
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely disagree. Similar mixed spas on my ski holidays. The men can't keep their hands off their pee-pees! The uncircumcised guys seemed to need to roll their foreskins back, put them back again, roll back and so on every couple of minutes. With one couple, the girl kept rolling her mans foreskin back! Another guys was so thorough washing under his foreskin he was virtually masturbating in the shower next to me.
To give the guys the benefit of the doubt, I suspect they may have been having arousal issues, i.e. be in a semi erect state, near erect state but still soft. This would make the foreskin stretched and they would feel they needed to roll it back. If the semi arousal started to subside, they would want to put their foreskin back in place. Maybe the girl was embarrased and wanted to put her guys foreskin back in place? Or maybe they all wanted to give you a show, sounds like the guy in the shower certainly was!. We've probably all had strange guys trying to put on a show to us at some time or another. Tempting to to say a major put down but in the end best to just ignore it.

What was your reaction, did it turn you on, disgust you or inconsequential?
seymour

Auckland, New Zealand

#228 Jun 13, 2009
Submissive wrote:
i think uncut is hot as long as it's clean, but there are guys who don't practice good hygiene when it comes to keeping it clean. one of my "acquaintances" was going down on an uncut guy and literally threw up because of the "cheese"....funny story in looking back, but true.
I've written this before, and I'll say it again. The first time between a dude and a gal, she should wash and inspect his tackle. Even if they will use a condom. After the first time, it's always cool to shower together before getting down to business. No woman should ever have to endure cheese or stink under a man's foreskin.

Dick cheese is not a fact of life; it's evidence that the guy is a slob, and lacks elementary sexual sophistication. All this said, however, there is still no valid hygienic reason to cut off the foreskin. Washing under it is completely trivial. Guys don't do it because their mothers were too ignorant or embarrassed to talk about it. The mothers of tomorrow will do better, if only because as young unmarrieds they will have spent time in forums such as this one!
seymour

Auckland, New Zealand

#229 Jun 13, 2009
Gillian wrote:
<quoted text>
To give the guys the benefit of the doubt, I suspect they may have been having arousal issues, i.e. be in a semi erect state, near erect state but still soft. This would make the foreskin stretched and they would feel they needed to roll it back. If the semi arousal started to subside, they would want to put their foreskin back in place. Maybe the girl was embarrased and wanted to put her guys foreskin back in place? Or maybe they all wanted to give you a show, sounds like the guy in the shower certainly was!. We've probably all had strange guys trying to put on a show to us at some time or another. Tempting to to say a major put down but in the end best to just ignore it.
What was your reaction, did it turn you on, disgust you or inconsequential?
When men are naked in mixed company, they should not touch or handle their equipment more than is strictly necessary. It's also very easy to hide John Thomas under crossed legs. Men should not draw attention to their tackles except when they are alone with That One Special Woman in their lives.

Gillian, I think some of what you write is groping towards the point that in an adult man, the extent of coverage simply relates to how aroused he is, or was 10-20 seconds before, and also varies by temperature of the room. If so, you are entirely correct. In a normal and healthy man, an erection makes the foreskin disappear, even without any help from his hands. When the erection subsides, he goes back to 50-100% coverage. When I come out of a pool, I am very small and have overhang.
Gillian

India

#230 Jun 13, 2009
seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
When men are naked in mixed company, they should not touch or handle their equipment more than is strictly necessary. It's also very easy to hide John Thomas under crossed legs. Men should not draw attention to their tackles except when they are alone with That One Special Woman in their lives.
Gillian, I think some of what you write is groping towards the point that in an adult man, the extent of coverage simply relates to how aroused he is, or was 10-20 seconds before, and also varies by temperature of the room. If so, you are entirely correct. In a normal and healthy man, an erection makes the foreskin disappear, even without any help from his hands. When the erection subsides, he goes back to 50-100% coverage. When I come out of a pool, I am very small and have overhang.
I think you are largely right. I have had boyfriends where retraction and replacement of the foreskin happens without touching but others need it to be done manually. I had a boyfriend in this latter category who told me that arrousal was very uncomfortable if he could not get to pull his foreskin back and it was uncomfortable if he could not put it back in place when soft again. However, self control won the day and he did not spend the day adjusting his todger. However, I can see how this could leave some guys struggling with arousal in mixed company and having to adjust their foreskins.
John

UK

#231 Jun 19, 2009
Gillian wrote:
Im from England and guys my age arent circumcised here. I work in a rest home and all the old guys are circumcised. Think they circumcised men here up to WWII.
Looks quite different, the old guys tend to have much bigger penis heads relative to the shafts .....dont know how much of the different look I have seen is down to circumcision and how much is just age.
You are right. I'm from the circumcised British generation. As with nose and ears my glans has grown over the years. On the other hand as you "sag" with age less of the shaft is outside the body. When younger I had a long shaft with a relatively small head. Now my glans and shaft are a similar length with the glans a lot wider. The glans is now a similar colour to the rest of the skin. I have one friend who now has a big glans sticking straight out of his pubic hair. No idea how similar this is for uncircumcised penises. Hope this helps Gillian.
Large_Intact

Fareham, UK

#232 Jun 19, 2009
Lawson wrote:
<quoted text>you obviously are a very stupid and misinformed person as you don't have a clue.
Sorry Lawson, but I think it is you who are the poor misinformed idiot here. WTF are you talking about??
I guess you must have had your eyelids removed for reasons of hygiene.
<sarcasm>It is very difficult to clean under your eyelids and they clearly don't serve any purpose</sarcasm>
You poor deluded fool.
Large_Intact

Fareham, UK

#233 Jun 19, 2009
For those seeking info;

I grew out of my foreskin as I went through puberty, to the point where my foreskin only covered half of my glans.

I was very uncomfortable to have it rubbing directly against my underwear and did often become dry and rough. When I was about 20 I began to stretch it (by hand) and within a year or two it completely covered the glans. I now have a healthy colored, smooth, shiny glans and even some extra foreskin!
John

UK

#234 Jun 19, 2009
Large_Intact wrote:
For those seeking info;
When I was about 20 I began to stretch it (by hand)!
Isn't this called wanking? Lol
Large_Intact

Fareham, UK

#235 Jun 19, 2009
Yeah, I guess so. Don't most guys gain a couple of inches of foreskin from wanking? ;D
maria

Pensacola, FL

#236 Jun 19, 2009
i didn't know foreskins had preferences. maybe they are more sentient than i was lead to believe.
seymour

Christchurch, New Zealand

#237 Jun 19, 2009
Gillian wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are largely right. I have had boyfriends where retraction and replacement of the foreskin happens without touching but others need it to be done manually. I had a boyfriend in this latter category who told me that arrousal was very uncomfortable if he could not get to pull his foreskin back and it was uncomfortable if he could not put it back in place when soft again. However, self control won the day and he did not spend the day adjusting his todger. However, I can see how this could leave some guys struggling with arousal in mixed company and having to adjust their foreskins.
I NEVER feel a need to pull it back when I grow hard. And when it grows soft, the skin moves forward without help from my fingers. If I am seated, it's very easy to hide John Thomas under crossed legs.(I know this, because my SO cuts my hair every month while I am naked.)
zac

Presho, SD

#238 Jun 19, 2009
It's rather funny none of the ladies answer when asked if they would like their labia lopped off!
seymour

Christchurch, New Zealand

#239 Jun 19, 2009
maria wrote:
i didn't know foreskins had preferences. maybe they are more sentient than i was lead to believe.
When I was a lad, someone told me "A prick has no conscience." Well, that also applies to the tenderest part of the prick we happen to be discussing!
John

UK

#240 Jun 22, 2009
Gillian wrote:
<quoted text>
This foreskin thing sounds very complicated, think I'm relieved I don't have one, LOL.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is my wife secretly bi???? 1 min Willyguy 8
ladies give me your honest opinions 1 min lonelycowboy 2
FaceTime 1 min Candiez6111 4
Gay/bi k.k 2 min MarlonWhatsGood 138,899
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min maxwantsnudes 1,451,722
Gary remidy on Skype 2 min masturbating on S... 5
Cd in silky knickers stockings surspenders in K... (Oct '15) 2 min Nipz6584 61
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 4 min Lukebigcock 223,655
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 5 min Steve333 329,578
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 14 min Aiamhere 182,515