I think a nice load of warm sperm is nice every so often
Mark

Montclair, CA

#26 Sep 18, 2009
I had a load this morning and I swallowed every ownce
Twins Peaks

Boston, MA

#27 Sep 18, 2009
I have a twin brother. We are 22 and since the age of 12 have jacked off together. Yes it sounds weird but we have eaten each others cum and we both are turned on by it. I guess we are starting to grow out of it but we both still do it occasionally.
Some one

United States

#29 Sep 18, 2009
I wish i can taste sperm.
Some one

United States

#30 Sep 18, 2009
Though I have played footsy with my friend.
PanTsniffr

Belden, MS

#31 Sep 18, 2009
Yep theres definitly something very addictive about the whole experience of feeling and tasting hot semen shooting all into yur mouth...i mean at least thats what ive heard!
Robert

Montclair, CA

#33 Sep 21, 2009
I love the taste of sperm but it has to be warm and directly into my mouth. Even better if my GF is watching me.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#36 Jan 24, 2011
Twins Peaks wrote:
I have a twin brother. We are 22 and since the age of 12 have jacked off together. Yes it sounds weird but we have eaten each others cum and we both are turned on by it. I guess we are starting to grow out of it but we both still do it occasionally.
Currently do you still do it?
Join Free

Location hidden

#37 Jan 25, 2011
I love the feeling of a nice hard cock pulsating in my mouth as a guy cums. It's been way too long since I last experienced it though. I want to meet someone here in St. Louis to have fun with, but I am so nervous about doing it that I don't even try.
Jerry

Chicago, IL

#38 Jan 25, 2011
WantToSuckYouInStLouis wrote:
I love the feeling of a nice hard cock pulsating in my mouth as a guy cums. It's been way too long since I last experienced it though. I want to meet someone here in St. Louis to have fun with, but I am so nervous about doing it that I don't even try.
How come so long? How old r u ?.....if you'd like a pic of mine what's ur email ?

Location hidden

#39 Jan 25, 2011
anything pulsating in mmy mouth is worth opening up too!!!

Location hidden

#40 Jan 25, 2011
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>How come so long? How old r u ?.....if you'd like a pic of mine what's ur email ?
I have lost my nerve when it comes to finding someone to play with. I'm 53 and sure, I would like a pic.

Send it to [email protected]

Where do you live?

Location hidden

#41 Jan 25, 2011
ufo-community wrote:
<quoted text> anything pulsating in mmy mouth is worth opening up too!!!
Are you a guy or girl? My wife has a huge cl*t...that thing pulsates like crazy too when excited.
Jerry

Chicago, IL

#42 Jan 25, 2011
<quoted text>
I have lost my nerve when it comes to finding someone to play with. I'm 53 and sure, I would like a pic.
Send it to [email protected]
Where do you live?
Im 53 too !.....live in Michigan. I'll send a pic.

Location hidden

#43 Jan 25, 2011
<quoted text>
Are you a guy or girl? My wife has a huge cl*t...that thing pulsates like crazy too when excited.
I' m a guy; bet your wifes pulsation xxxx*** is a beautiufl thing too!!!

Location hidden

#45 Jan 25, 2011
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>Im 53 too !.....live in Michigan. I'll send a pic.
I'll look forward to seeing it Jerry and thanks!

Location hidden

#46 Jan 25, 2011
Got it Jerry....very, very nice!
billy

Leeds, UK

#47 Jan 25, 2011
Love the act of giving head and recieving a load. Mostly I swallow but on a couple of occasions the taste was not good so I spit. The nicest ever was a young guy in a public lavatory, great co@k and a nice sweet load, I still wish it had never ended.

What you eat affects what your spunk tastes like. Try taking a spoonful of honey everyday, makes your sperm taste sweet. Avoid really spicy food with strong flavours.

Since: Nov 09

Kihei, HI

#48 Jan 25, 2011
ufo-community wrote:
<quoted text> I' m a guy; bet your wifes pulsation xxxx*** is a beautiufl thing too!!!
But is one of them you, in your avatar? LOVE BB! XOXOX!

Location hidden

#49 Jan 25, 2011
billy wrote:
Love the act of giving head and recieving a load. Mostly I swallow but on a couple of occasions the taste was not good so I spit. The nicest ever was a young guy in a public lavatory, great co@k and a nice sweet load, I still wish it had never ended.
What you eat affects what your spunk tastes like. Try taking a spoonful of honey everyday, makes your sperm taste sweet. Avoid really spicy food with strong flavours.
thanks for the honey tip; I'll try to remember that tonight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Southcalikid101 444,380
delhi gay sex 2 min Brooke-Molina979 27,391
Any cute guys wanna talk? (Mar '12) 2 min HandsOn1 9,316
Pune Gay Whatsapp Chat 3 min Mohit 623
Have you ever had sex with a family member? (Aug '13) 3 min AleXXXgreece 2,120
casual hookup / sex in mumbai (Feb '14) 3 min Sohail 20
Touching someone while their sleeping (May '13) 3 min 2puppies 252
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min Jammydj86 124,529
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min Brooke-Molina979 19,116
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Firestar_10 910,163