The taste of Semen (Men tasting men)

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 36
Next Last
Paul

Montclair, CA

#1 Sep 2, 2009
Any other guys out there like the taste of semen. Sucking a guy off until he shoots in your mouth.

What do you think?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 09

Bainbridge Island, WA

#2 Sep 2, 2009
I love the taste and feel of a hard cock shooting in my mouth.
Robert

Lexington, KY

#3 Sep 2, 2009
Uh, Yeah. Not as silly about as some here , but I like it.
Mark

Montclair, CA

#4 Sep 2, 2009
My wife like to watch my kneel in front of a guy and suck him until he shoots his load inside my mouth. Then she tells me to swallow it and I do.

My boyfriend has a uncircumzed cock. I love it when it is soft then gets really hard in my mouth.

www.turborick.com
KinkyMale

Athens, Greece

#7 Sep 2, 2009
Mark wrote:
My wife like to watch my kneel in front of a guy and suck him until he shoots his load inside my mouth. Then she tells me to swallow it and I do.
My boyfriend has a uncircumzed cock. I love it when it is soft then gets really hard in my mouth.
www.turborick.com
same here Mark. My wife not only likes watching me giving head but once a month she has guys over to gang bang me.
Mark

Montclair, CA

#8 Sep 2, 2009
KinkyMale,

Yea my wife and I sometime share a cock. She really like it when we are on both side of a cock moving up and down the shaft and then the guy spuirts out the tip on to the floor or my hand.
Jodee

Santa Clarita, CA

#9 Sep 3, 2009
Wow you guys turn me on. Can you share a cock with me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rick

Montclair, CA

#10 Sep 3, 2009
I love to taste my friends sperm. Do any other guy like to taste it?
Join Free
backroadboy

United States

#11 Sep 4, 2009
Rick wrote:
I love to taste my friends sperm. Do any other guy like to taste it?
Loved taste of sperm since first time. When in middle school use to get to bus stop over hour early. Would step off in nearby woods and suck guys off. Went to school many mornings with knees of my uniform all wet and muddy.
Swallower

United States

#12 Sep 4, 2009
I've only sucked two guys and I absolutely enjoyed having them blow their loads deep in my throat. One tasted more bitter than the other, but his c0ck was thicker so I liked sucking on it. Once I finally began swallowing their loads I made sure to never waste a drop! Yummy!
Rick

Montclair, CA

#13 Sep 4, 2009
Yea. I was about 13 when I tasted precum. It turned me on. Then when I was 19 I went out with a friend and we spent the night in a hotel room together and I saw hime in the shower jacking off. So I entered and asked if he was ok. He was totally embaressed.

Later we got into bed because we had a room with only one bed. And I slid under the covers and started sucking him. He didnt say a word. Then he moaned and all of a sudden my mouth was full and there was alot. So I swallowed him.

More to cum.
Steve

Montclair, CA

#14 Sep 4, 2009
I love the taste of sperm. I sometime share a kiss with my wife agter she blows me
Richard

Montclair, CA

#16 Sep 8, 2009
I was with 2 guys once and they both made me eat there sperm about the same time. Wow. 2 different tastes. Wow
Swallower

Riverdale, GA

#17 Sep 8, 2009
Richard wrote:
I was with 2 guys once and they both made me eat there sperm about the same time. Wow. 2 different tastes. Wow
I had two guys in one night also. I sucked one off and got him to blow a decent load that was exceptionally tasty for him. After wiping come from my chin (some had managed to dribble out while trying to swallow) I left and went to the other room to fall asleep. As I lied there, I felt the other guy with a hard-on lying next to me. I turned over and sucked him off and got HIM to blow his load. This was actually the first time I would taste the come of the second guy - I had many doses of the first guys come. When he started to shoot in my mouth, it caught me off guard because it was a pretty powerful blast of come (which is why I would always want to swallow his come after this). His taste was really bitter - more bitter than the first guy (or maybe the mixing of two men's come in my mouth changed the taste? Hmmm...). But I did manage to (after fighting with him to stop grabbing my head so I could swallow his come) swallow his come and get it all down.

I remember waking up the next morning with a wonderful taste in my mouth. Ahh. The days when we were young ....
Robert

Montclair, CA

#18 Sep 8, 2009
Wow I love this conversation
Jodee

Montclair, CA

#19 Sep 9, 2009
You guys are turning this girl on. I want to hear and see more...
trisexual

Peterborough, Canada

#20 Sep 9, 2009
Jodee wrote:
You guys are turning this girl on. I want to hear and see more...
Send me some hot pics of you and I'll tell you some stories of my bi experiences.
[email protected]
Robert

Montclair, CA

#21 Sep 10, 2009
Swallower. can we chat
Swallower

United States

#22 Sep 10, 2009
Robert wrote:
Swallower. can we chat
Sure
Robert

Montclair, CA

#24 Sep 10, 2009
[email protected] Contact me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min TmCb 958,708
Opinions 3 min Dom 2
Any Girls Wanting Sex In Chesterfield 3 min Samman94 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min dazayy 471,681
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 4 min Bry 208,473
Girls who post nude snapchat stories (Aug '14) 4 min emdenfan 1,723
Boston Mass Area gay teens? (Feb '14) 5 min JDD3 917
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min 26musti26 130,885
Gay-Bi skype fun 8 min Jayswag1000 48,061
More from around the web