sex in public

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 3, 2012
i love the thrill of sex in public - when you are so turned on by each other you can't wait... and the excitement of being seen by strangers

where's the most public places you've had sex and how did it make you feel?

i've had lots of public sex... some of my most memorable were on a busy nudist beach with lots of people watching... in the window of a shop where i worked after i closed up, we had an audience of about 8 people, men and women... and at a party at my home where i girl sucked my cock in front of lots of friends
maria

Lima, Peru

#2 Aug 3, 2012
An excellent place for public sex is SUNT Plattsburgh College in Upstate New York.Thay have a very discreet but public beach, administered by students, far away from classrooms.I have bathed nude with my boyfriend there and had sex with him over a big towel. Everybody looked,but no bige deal. Go there and enjoy! TV actor dave Annable (Brothers and sisters series), agraduate from that college , was a frequent nude bather there, and some say he lost his virginity there.
So enjoy!
maria

Lima, Peru

#3 Aug 3, 2012
typo:read SUNY instead of SUNT! Sorry!

“Fun on a cloudy day:-) ”

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Aug 3, 2012
I have in a downtown, went out to dinner with a hot guy, then we were walking around, sat down on a bench, started making out, I straddled him. he placed his hand under my skirt, started rubbing and fingering my pussy, I then too out his nice hard cock under my dress and started jacking him. When I couldn't take it anymore, I moved my panties to the side and climbed on. Till we both came. People walked by and cheered us on. It was great. Only 1 of many public encounters
Big guy

Louisville, KY

#5 Aug 3, 2012
cloudydayfun wrote:
I have in a downtown, went out to dinner with a hot guy, then we were walking around, sat down on a bench, started making out, I straddled him. he placed his hand under my skirt, started rubbing and fingering my pussy, I then too out his nice hard cock under my dress and started jacking him. When I couldn't take it anymore, I moved my panties to the side and climbed on. Till we both came. People walked by and cheered us on. It was great. Only 1 of many public encounters
Wanna sext me ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
first time girls saw a hard penis (Aug '09) 3 min Honey1998 1,879
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min tylersydney 388,198
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min china_cats 808,121
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min boak 788,612
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min Bran 61,021
fakt marathi zavazavi 5 min Mayank 5,418
Looking for taboo chat (Feb '13) 5 min dave 2,944
Dirty ki...k 6 min elib548 110,889
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 23 min jay 109,188
More from around the web