how to french kiss
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 25, 2011
thought this would be a good thread to have to share the techniques and help others. so how do you french kiss?
Veronica Bustenhalter

Germany

#2 Oct 25, 2011
Put your arm around the girl, open your mouth, turn you head slightly to one side so that your noses don't collide, and then gently put your mouth on hers. Put your tongue into her mouth and explore her teeth and palate. Let her respond with her tongue. Breathe through your nose!
hyu

Providence, UT

#3 Oct 25, 2011
i once had this girl that nearly ate my face...and she had such a fat gwat...
wasnt a very pleasant encouter

Location hidden

#4 Oct 25, 2011
good stuff so far keep it up eh?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Oct 26, 2011
Captain Picard wrote:
thought this would be a good thread to have to share the techniques and help others. so how do you french kiss?
I'm just starting to learn how to kiss. I have someone to practice but when my lips just touched hers, she would slide her tongue in my mouth. She could go really in and it felt like she was about to choke me. I was thinking of doing causal kiss, she wanted a makeout kiss. This happened two times

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

#6 Oct 26, 2011
Slowly and gently letting your partner explore your mouth with their tongue, exploring theirs with yours. Flicking our tongues lightly together.....it can be SO romantic. Could do it for hours.

Location hidden

#7 Oct 26, 2011
there could be more romance in this world

“Hold on to my waist ”

Since: Jun 11

And push and pull

#8 Oct 26, 2011
Ellie16 wrote:
Slowly and gently letting your partner explore your mouth with their tongue, exploring theirs with yours. Flicking our tongues lightly together.....it can be SO romantic. Could do it for hours.
Ellie I need some pratice. would you like to help me out..

“16 is NOT my age. ”

KC MO

#9 Oct 26, 2011
thatguy93550 wrote:
<quoted text>Ellie I need some pratice. would you like to help me out..
I don't think my tongue can reach California.:)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#10 Oct 26, 2011
Australian Kiss is better than french kiss

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Oct 26, 2011
Ellie16 wrote:
Thats how I like to do it too..but also like it without the lips touching...huge turn on..
curious

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#12 Oct 26, 2011
Julz- wrote:
<quoted text>Thats how I like to do it too..but also like it without the lips touching...huge turn on..
can we practice it?? ;)

Location hidden

#13 Oct 26, 2011
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
can we practice it?? ;)
Lol..and there he is again my cute lil groupie :P
HHC

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#14 Oct 26, 2011
I think the perfect kiss is to move in close, eyes locked at first. Then, brush your bottom lip across his lips gently, so that they tickle a bit. Then push the bottom lip under his top lip and suck it in gently, at the same time dart your tongue on the lip, then release. Keep doing this with every part of the top lip, then move to the bottom. Grab him by the back of his neck and push him closer so that you can press your tongue against his. Suck his tongue in and release. Gently press your tongue into his mouth and wait to see how he takes it. Hopefully he will suck it and taste it. When he releases your tongue, bit his lower lip softly, pulling it just a bit. Move your tongue down around his chin and suck on it and move back up to his lips. I think from there you should know when to be more aggressive or keep sensually exploring the touch of the skin of the lips. Close your eyes and flick each others tongues and hopefully by then you might be feeling butterflies or heat from your loins. Get lost in the kiss and pleasure at this point! Omg I love kissing!
curious

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#15 Oct 26, 2011
Julz- wrote:
<quoted text>Lol..and there he is again my cute lil groupie :P
awww you called me cute :)...i'd follow that sexy body anywhere ;)

Location hidden

#16 Oct 26, 2011
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
awww you called me cute :)...i'd follow that sexy body anywhere ;)
Haha..too cute lol.

Location hidden

#17 Oct 26, 2011
HHC wrote:
I think the perfect kiss is to move in close, eyes locked at first. Then, brush your bottom lip across his lips gently, so that they tickle a bit. Then push the bottom lip under his top lip and suck it in gently, at the same time dart your tongue on the lip, then release. Keep doing this with every part of the top lip, then move to the bottom. Grab him by the back of his neck and push him closer so that you can press your tongue against his. Suck his tongue in and release. Gently press your tongue into his mouth and wait to see how he takes it. Hopefully he will suck it and taste it. When he releases your tongue, bit his lower lip softly, pulling it just a bit. Move your tongue down around his chin and suck on it and move back up to his lips. I think from there you should know when to be more aggressive or keep sensually exploring the touch of the skin of the lips. Close your eyes and flick each others tongues and hopefully by then you might be feeling butterflies or heat from your loins. Get lost in the kiss and pleasure at this point! Omg I love kissing!
I felt it just from reading your post you bad girl lol!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#18 Oct 26, 2011
Ellie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think my tongue can reach California.:)
ahahaha

“16 is NOT my age. ”

KC MO

#19 Oct 26, 2011
Julz- wrote:
<quoted text>Thats how I like to do it too..but also like it without the lips touching...huge turn on..
Sometimes thats all it takes.:)

“16 is NOT my age. ”

KC MO

#20 Oct 26, 2011
dahlong wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahaha
:)
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Heyyo 1,453,427
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 1 min Jack 182,667
Pattie's ORAL OBSESSION 1 min Betsey2 40
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min DallasTech 224,606
Any REAL girls who like older men? (Oct '15) 2 min horny 1,617
**NEW mobile phone numbers UK** (Oct '15) 2 min Badboy 668
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min reecejordan345 330,545
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 5 min Jstella50 139,445
More from around the web