why do guys like to eat girls out? i would think that is really gross.

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 92
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 10, 2008
yep..

“Live life to the Max!!”

Since: Jun 08

Darlington, UK

#2 Jul 10, 2008
I thought that until i had it done to me, i love having it done, most guys i have been sexually active with seem to enjoy it too, but i do pay in kind!

Location hidden

#3 Jul 10, 2008
oh yeah dont get me wrong..i LOVE getting it. but like..how the hell does a guy enjoy doing that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
looking for girls only

Burlington, MA

#4 Jul 10, 2008
i love to eat girls out...here is a tip just suck her cl*t and finger her at the same time

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Live life to the Max!!”

Darlington, UK

#5 Jul 10, 2008
looking for girls only wrote:
i love to eat girls out...here is a tip just suck her cl*t and finger her at the same time
yep, that would go down a treat!

Location hidden

#6 Jul 10, 2008
looking for girls only wrote:
and i just got wet..
Melman

AOL

#9 Jul 11, 2008
I love her smell and taste, but most of all I dig how hard I can make her come! I suck and gently massage both her G and C, I'm telling you, when her hips rise almost a foot off the mattress when she comes, damn thats fine. I've never seen her ejaculate, but often when she comes I get several good mouthfuls of juice when I suck. Tastes great.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ben31

South Africa

#10 Jul 11, 2008
Melman wrote:
I love her smell and taste, but most of all I dig how hard I can make her come! I suck and gently massage both her G and C, I'm telling you, when her hips rise almost a foot off the mattress when she comes, damn thats fine. I've never seen her ejaculate, but often when she comes I get several good mouthfuls of juice when I suck. Tastes great.
co-sign

that's a bit grahic but he's spot on (i wouldn't swallow though...that's ..well....)

and also its a way of being unselfish.... coz he just wants to please you.
and the benefits are amazing coz there's nothing worse tham having sex with a disatisfied woman.
Join Free
Atta boy Luther

Middlefield, CT

#11 Jul 11, 2008
Melman wrote:
Sounds like someone has been reading too much of penthouse forum.
Franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#12 Jul 11, 2008
Rock_Out wrote:
oh yeah dont get me wrong..i LOVE getting it. but like..how the hell does a guy enjoy doing that?
As long as that area is well cleaned (let's say having a shower just before the guy comes over ...) and if you gotta pee then use a warm wet cloth to wipe it down real good.

Personally, I like ot use the cloth myself just before I go down .. the warm wetness applied by a partner turns the girl on right then and there .. it is already foreplay!

It is no different than giving a guy a BJ .. it is just skin like kissing lips or sucking on nipples ....

The benefits far outweight any initial trepidation anyone might have . Oral sex, according to many women, is THE most enjoyable thing that can be done to them and many women report more orgasms, achieiving orgasms faster, and stronger orgasms from oral sex than intercourse.

SO, why do guys do it? Becasue they want to please their woman the most that they can.

UK

#13 Jul 12, 2008
I t starts with the musky ordor of a dry and clean vagina......

“4 "Blondie"”

Since: Nov 07

;-) @>--;--

#14 Jul 12, 2008
I have had a few friends in the past that prefered to wait a couple hours after a good shower to eat a girl out. The area is still pretty clean but the juices have surfaced a little again. There were also a couple that prefered showering to not be part of the equation at all.

**sigh**

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16 Jul 12, 2008
As a vegetarian it is the only meat I will allow in my mouth ;-)and I don't eat it either although I lurve the taste lol

I suppose really that makes me a "VAGatarian" lmao

“Live life to the Max!!”

Darlington, UK

#17 Jul 12, 2008
sage of lurve wrote:
As a vegetarian it is the only meat I will allow in my mouth ;-)and I don't eat it either although I lurve the taste lol
I suppose really that makes me a "VAGatarian" lmao
very clever!

“Life goes on without me”

Since: Jun 07

Dontworryboutit

#18 Jul 12, 2008
Rock_Out wrote:
The same way a woman enjoys doing it to a guy... especially if she swallows.
steve

Nutley, NJ

#19 Jul 13, 2008
Rock_Out wrote:
we like it cause ur juices taste good and i kinda like knowing shes enjoying it.
soda

Chicago, IL

#20 Jul 13, 2008
my bf sometimes says that he wants to lick me etc etc, but he **RARELY** does it...

it's not too upsetting for me because, unlike with anyone else i've been with, i squirt pretty much every time we have sex(ual intercourse).

but i go down on him every now and then, and i'd like the same treatment!

i've trimmed my pubes down and i shower at LEAST once a day.

does anyone have any ideas of why he doesn't/won't do it? or about what i can do to change it?

- sodie pop
justin

Monroe, GA

#21 Jul 13, 2008
I love to go down on a woman, It really turns me on to get her off.... plus i just really like using my tongue.
FKU

Whittier, CA

#22 Jul 13, 2008
HIIslander wrote:
I have had a few friends in the past that prefered to wait a couple hours after a good shower to eat a girl out. The area is still pretty clean but the juices have surfaced a little again. There were also a couple that prefered showering to not be part of the equation at all.
**sigh**
It is best if they shower in the mourning or the day before and et dem at nite so the juices and flavor builds up.
Vaguyna

Hinesville, GA

#23 Jul 13, 2008
The reason why men love doing it is the same reason football players like to get to the 1 yard line. Sure, they'd love a touchdown. Hopefully they can make it happen from the 1. Simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 92
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 1 min add me 749,432
Dirty ki...k 1 min skop1234 78,194
Female taboo stories 1 min irrelevat17 10
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min Mmmm 58,213
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min nfsus 359,905
i love watching men wanking and talking dirty 2 min midwestguy 5
holly willoughby 2 min karen 19
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Dominateme21 755,979
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min qwerty 101,071
More from around the web