Accidentally went topless for neighbors

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Natasha

Pleasanton, CA

#1 Oct 10, 2006
I am a thinly built female. Not very strong, and while trying to do some fall planting in my yard this past weekend, while digging to plant a small tree, I struggled.

It was quite warm outside, so I was wearing a halter top, that was tied in the back. Then a thunder storm approached, and it started to get windy. I rushed to finish u, and my top must have come loose, and it untied in the wind. Thewind blew it on the ground and I ran after it, now topless.

I guess it's good I'm thin, with small boobs, because it blew all the way to the edge of the property before I gave up going after it. It blew down the hill toward the creek. I looked back around me to see if anyone saw me, and there were people on their back porch looking two houses over.

I turned back around, and my next neighbor was gathering his lawn chairs and was stopped looking over at me, like 15 feet away. I was soooooo embarassed, that I ran to my back door, and of course it was locked so I had to go back in the front where I was planting the tree, while cars drove by me, as I cuped my boobs.

It was the most embarassing day of my whole life!
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#2 Oct 10, 2006
Natasha wrote:
I am a thinly built female. Not very strong, and while trying to do some fall planting in my yard this past weekend, while digging to plant a small tree, I struggled.
It was quite warm outside, so I was wearing a halter top, that was tied in the back. Then a thunder storm approached, and it started to get windy. I rushed to finish u, and my top must have come loose, and it untied in the wind. Thewind blew it on the ground and I ran after it, now topless.
I guess it's good I'm thin, with small boobs, because it blew all the way to the edge of the property before I gave up going after it. It blew down the hill toward the creek. I looked back around me to see if anyone saw me, and there were people on their back porch looking two houses over.
I turned back around, and my next neighbor was gathering his lawn chairs and was stopped looking over at me, like 15 feet away. I was soooooo embarassed, that I ran to my back door, and of course it was locked so I had to go back in the front where I was planting the tree, while cars drove by me, as I cuped my boobs.
I can only imagine how you must have felt.

Different poeple handle these situations differently. WHen I was younger I might have been just as embarrassed as you. If that happened to me now, I would act like I had intended to go topless (or as a guy bottomless), waved at the neighhbor, and casually sauntered to the door.

_
Natasha

Mount Laurel, NJ

#3 Oct 10, 2006
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only imagine how you must have felt.
Different poeple handle these situations differently. WHen I was younger I might have been just as embarrassed as you. If that happened to me now, I would act like I had intended to go topless (or as a guy bottomless), waved at the neighhbor, and casually sauntered to the door.
_
At first I was just thinking that I better catch it before it's lost, then immediately to catch it to cover my breasts up, then to why am I out here halk naked doing this.

A flood of emotions hit me when I found myself looking back at people staring at my boobs. They ranged from scared, to humiliation, anger and even sexual arousal.

I just thought to get out of there. After I felt cheated to have given my neighbors a freebee. Like I shared something intimate of myself that I can't get back.The only way it would be even is if I saw them naked, not likely to happen.
samantha

Mechanicsville, VA

#4 Oct 10, 2006
aww i have done something like that! i felt silly
but i just waved at the neibors (while holding my chest) and walked inside

i also have small boobs so i think that made me feel less embarrassed
Hawk

AOL

#5 Oct 10, 2006
Natasha, you have poor writing skills. You must be from Russia.
Natasha

Mount Laurel, NJ

#6 Oct 10, 2006
Thank you Samantha. "Silly", is yet another feeling I should mention too.

Hawk, I am originally from Russia, but went to school here most of my childhood life. What is wrong with my writing that you see?
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#7 Oct 10, 2006
Hawk wrote:
Natasha, you have poor writing skills. You must be from Russia.
Poeple often write their posts in a hurry. Does it drive you that crazy to see it? Or does it just remind you too much of Dianne?
Natasha

Mount Laurel, NJ

#8 Oct 10, 2006
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
Poeple often write their posts in a hurry. Does it drive you that crazy to see it? Or does it just remind you too much of Dianne?
Thank you, that's true. I write it a hurry often.

Who is Dianne, may I ask?
Join Free
Hawk

AOL

#9 Oct 10, 2006
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
Franko, you're funny.
Of course I want to Chernobyl Dianne to the sky.
Tina

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Oct 10, 2006
Natasha,

Just about 2 weeks ago, I was just out of the shower, and the UPS man was at the door as I went downstairs naked, since I thought no one was around. He ot an eyeful through the glass before I ever noyiced he was there.
Duran

Denver, CO

#11 Oct 11, 2006
Natasha wrote:
I bet you looked beautiful and mostlikly everyone who saw was sypytheetic to you situation. I am sorry it happened... i was playing frizbee in the park with friends after loosing some weight and my short slipped off... I was comando that day and a ton of people saw and laughed.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#12 Oct 12, 2006
Natasha wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, that's true. I write it a hurry often.
Who is Dianne, may I ask?
A few days ago this women Named Dianne, from RUssia, was making all kinds of nasty and racist comments about asians, even though she is working and making a living in Korea. Her writing was terrible. HAWK saw the name NATASHA and assumed you were russioa.

Believe me, not everyone feels the way he does ... I like you.... stick around, have some fun.
Natasha

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Oct 12, 2006
Duran, that was very sweet. Thank you so much. I can only hope you are right. Oh, and so sorry it hapened to you too.
Natasha

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Oct 12, 2006
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
A few days ago this women Named Dianne, from RUssia, was making all kinds of nasty and racist comments about asians, even though she is working and making a living in Korea. Her writing was terrible. HAWK saw the name NATASHA and assumed you were russioa.
Believe me, not everyone feels the way he does ... I like you.... stick around, have some fun.
Aww, thank you Franko, and thanks for explaining that.
Marie

Dana Point, CA

#15 Oct 14, 2006
I can see where you might have been embarassed, but really it wasn't so bad. Your body is a natural thing. When I was young still living with my parents, my best friend and I would go swimming in the summer when it was hot in the river on the backside of my father's land. it was so hot one summer that we decided to swim w/o our clothing, thinking it was safe. Then we found out all the neighborhood boys were hiding in the trees along the river watching!
Hukshilla

Karachi, Pakistan

#16 Oct 14, 2006
I can see where you might have been embarassed, but really it wasn't so bad. Your body is a natural thing. When I was young still living with my parents, my best friend and I would go swimming in the summer when it was hot in the river on the backside of my father's land. it was so hot one summer that we decided to swim w/o our clothing, thinking it was safe. Then we found out all the neighborhood boys were hiding in the trees along the river watching!
Marie

Dana Point, CA

#17 Oct 14, 2006
why did you say the exact same thing I said?
Night Tiger

Woodbridge, VA

#18 Oct 15, 2006
Natasha, it's not like you were walking around in your backyard giving a stripshow for money. An accident of Nature occured and you were caught unawares. End of story. If your neighbors have a problem with that, then they have to deal with their own narrow-mindedness. Personally, if I were a neighbor that witnessed the event, by now, we'd be having a good laugh about it, knowing it was a humorous accident.
Natasha

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Oct 18, 2006
Thank you all for he kind thoughts and reassurance. I hope that everyone who saw me out there is thinking like that. I am most embarrassed by my next door neighbor who was getting his lawn chairs that day. He was closest to me, and that was close enough to see every detail before I even knew he was there, or thought about covering up.

I'm sorry that the neighbors who out on thier back porch had to see me doing that, as they were having a party, and there were people of all ages there. I feel a little better that some time has passed, but everytime I see next door neighbor, I'm not sure I like the look in his eyes. It just feels a little strange now (even while clothed)to see them and know they all saw me half naked.
Duran

Larkspur, CO

#20 Oct 18, 2006
Natasha wrote:
Duran, that was very sweet. Thank you so much. I can only hope you are right. Oh, and so sorry it hapened to you too.
thanks you're sweet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 3 min james 8,212
boob pressing (Oct '14) 4 min Zoe32f 4
Dirty girls that want Skype sex (Feb '13) 4 min Furryfox8492 8,909
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min 22muk 757,904
what is the youngest girl you had or you would ... 4 min ron 129
Random girls pics swap (Jul '12) 4 min Theflash77 57
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min michaelkarem101 750,962
Dirty ki...k 5 min misho 79,359
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Dirty Daddy 360,958
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min John 101,445