have you played truth or dare with y...

have you played truth or dare with your girlfriend/wife and another person

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Since: Nov 08

London, UK

#1 Nov 15, 2008
if you did, to what level of dare did you go, what kind of questions were asked, what was the vibe like, i mean say what happened, did it get hot, was it a bad situation, come on folks.

London, UK

#2 Nov 15, 2008
i cant see the title of the the thread, but it should say have you played truth or dare with your wife/gf and another person.
Naked girl

United States

#3 Nov 16, 2008
My boyfriend has played it with me TW.

Once he dared me to walk infront of a few men wearing short skirts with no thong and drop my purse and bend over to pick it up. The men were happy to see my ass so I stripped down for them and was naked in the street.

I still have that video
DeShawn

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Nov 16, 2008
I have played truth or dare with my gf and several 3 other couples. It turned into an orgy. I ended up having sex with all four of the girls, and my gf got gang banged.

“Alejandro.”

London, silly

#5 Nov 16, 2008
yes and i dared my gf to walk into the cafeteria in school wearing just a bikini and flip flops. she traded the flip flops for her "choos" (her fav shoes) but otherwise followed my dare. she walked in, twirled, and walked out, followed by her girls lol. she got uniform detention for "inappropriate dressing". funny cause i got the same thing for not wearing a tie. lol

Since: Jun 08

Oldham, UK

#6 Nov 16, 2008
I'd never play truth or dare with anyone.

I've got too many skeletons that I want to stay in my closet.

Derby, UK

#7 Dec 4, 2008
i recently dared my other half to post some pics on a web site, she did and i loved the fact that she shared my buzz

Since: Oct 08

United States

#8 Dec 4, 2008
T or D was the game of choice at most of our sleepovers...How else were we going to learn?...lol
LowRider

Miami, FL

#9 Dec 4, 2008
JillDe wrote:
T or D was the game of choice at most of our sleepovers...How else were we going to learn?...lol
And what happened? please go on!
sarah

Troy, MI

#10 Dec 4, 2008
LowRider wrote:
<quoted text>
And what happened? please go on!
You find out how many of the other girls have.......

10 fingers and 10 toes. Ha!Ha! Ha!
use your dirty mind and guess.
chris

San Antonio, TX

#12 Dec 30, 2012
Hey
Keith

Richmond Hill, NY

#13 Dec 30, 2012
Naked girl wrote:
My boyfriend has played it with me TW.
Once he dared me to walk infront of a few men wearing short skirts with no thong and drop my purse and bend over to pick it up. The men were happy to see my ass so I stripped down for them and was naked in the street.
I still have that video
Email? [email protected] dot com
James

Union City, PA

#14 May 16, 2014
I played truth and dare with my wife and guy friend. At first it start slow with my wife flashing my friend. By the time we had finish we all had sex with each other.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#15 May 16, 2014
I dared my wife to expose her assets in the pool while my friend was watching. When I returned to my hotel room my friend and his wife were waiting for me. She was wearing hot lingerie. He said I could have his wife of I let him have mine. ;)
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 1 min Hornyboy 155,183
Lorna Lovecock my mums nickname 1 min MichaelRCam 7
Manchester male wants a wank buddy (Jan '12) 1 min The original curi... 7,369
Any women actually prefer small penis (Feb '12) 1 min Nicegirl999 1,043
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Kelsey5237 252,316
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min britishboy212 1,506,949
any older chubby ladies want to help me out;) 1 min Weakdaz3 2
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 3 min 52rogueb 26,004
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min joe dot jones 491 356,942
More from around the web