Ryan

Saint Paul, MN

#114 Feb 7, 2014
How old is this inmate? What is her sentence? What does she look like? Why do you think she doesn't mind showing herself off to the guards (or is this the same woman)? Also, what is hygiene like if she's kept in isolation all that time? Is there a proper toilet? Does she get blankets? Is she allowed a razor to shave her legs?
KimDG wrote:
@Ryan yes but she does receive clothing whenever she leaves her cell. When they return back is when they have to undress again. The cell door is opened into the hallway, and the inmate stands behind it in front of two guards. She then takes her clothes off, hands each item to a guard and then steps into her cell. Yes it is hard but only female guards are allowed in the isolation unit and the cells are kept warm.
SarahJane

UK

#115 Feb 7, 2014
Kimberley wrote:
<quoted text> Dont let them bully you on here love. I was fascinated by what you told us, & would love to know more about what happens. My niece was in there last year, but she never talks about it. What happens to your clothes when you first arrive. Are you allowed to keep them.
When i arrived, i was given a small plastic bag, & told to put all my jewelry in it,including any piercings. I was then given a large cardboard box, & told to stand in the middle of the room & get undressed, & to put my clothes neatly into the box. There were 3 female officers & one girl from the admin office in the room with me. When i was down to my underwear, i was told to put my bra into the box, but had to put my panties into the bin. I was then taken down a corridor & into a shower block, where i had to provide a urine sample & then shower & fully shave myself, which was dreadful. Finally i was then taken to the medical rooms, where a nurse did the anal & vaginal search.
man4u89

Brisbane, Australia

#116 Feb 7, 2014
I know its terrible but this has turned me on reading this. Wierd lol
Peter

UK

#117 Feb 8, 2014
man4u89 wrote:
I know its terrible but this has turned me on reading this. Wierd lol
Yes, me to. I think its the thought of females forcing other females to undress against their will, that does it for me. Like you say , it is terrible for the girl, but she has obviously done wrong, so i dont feel guilty getting turned on by hearing her experiences. What did surprise me, is that girls have to fully shave in there, & i find that a huge turn on.
EllieRose

UK

#118 Feb 9, 2014
I spent 12 mnths in a female prison, & can confirm that most of what SarahJane says is correct. The only difference is, that having to be fully shaved only happens in the YOC not adult prisons. As for turning you blokes on, i can see how that would happen, but much of daily life is just mega boring, & not very exciting.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#119 Feb 9, 2014
@Ryan that's a lot of questions... email me at kim_co1022 at yahoo dot com and i will answer them there

“buona giornata persone. ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#120 Feb 9, 2014
KimDG wrote:
@Ryan that's a lot of questions... email me at kim_co1022 at yahoo dot com and i will answer them there
Thanks Kim for telling everyone on this thread of the correction officer side of the story not just the imates side of the story.

“buona giornata persone. ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#121 Feb 9, 2014
SarahJane wrote:
<quoted text> Excuse me, you rude person, you nothing about me. I never created this thread, i simply posted a reply to someone. I dont ask for sympathy, & i dont expect any. I was simply asked what it was like, so i told em. Yes, what i did was wrong, i took my punishment, & now moved on with my life.
Sarah never mind the jack a$$ of RA. He doesn't have common sense and just enjoys rattling people with his bull sh*t. Thank you for sharing your story and it looks like you learn your lesson and have move on with your life now that's good.
Join Free
SarahJane

UK

#123 Feb 10, 2014
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah never mind the jack a$$ of RA. He doesn't have common sense and just enjoys rattling people with his bull sh*t. Thank you for sharing your story and it looks like you learn your lesson and have move on with your life now that's good.
Thanks for your kind words. Yes i have, & life is good. So if i can share my experiences, & it makes even ONE girl stop & think, then thats a good thing. There are a lot of myths about being banged up, many true, & some not true, & if people want to know, i am happy to tell them. My knowledge is limited though, as i was in a Youth Custody not an adult one.
randy andy

Toongabbie, Australia

#124 Feb 10, 2014
SarahJane wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for your kind words. Yes i have, & life is good. So if i can share my experiences, & it makes even ONE girl stop & think, then thats a good thing. There are a lot of myths about being banged up, many true, & some not true, & if people want to know, i am happy to tell them. My knowledge is limited though, as i was in a Youth Custody not an adult one.
Ltes face it sj, you were only banged up because of outside influences that you got you into this shit. Sometimes watching tv or violent games can also have some input into your choices. So, did you steal an old lady,s wallet for a lousy few grams of weed???

“buona giornata persone. ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#125 Feb 10, 2014
SarahJane wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for your kind words. Yes i have, & life is good. So if i can share my experiences, & it makes even ONE girl stop & think, then thats a good thing. There are a lot of myths about being banged up, many true, & some not true, & if people want to know, i am happy to tell them. My knowledge is limited though, as i was in a Youth Custody not an adult one.
Oh ok well that's what this thread about is too tell other young lady a idea what can happen in a youth authority detection center. You made a mistake you learn from it. You know that's not the place you want to go back again and that's good. That's pretty much the point of these place to keep people not wanting to go back to them. Good job and thanks again for your input on the subject and your experience of it Sarah.
Kelsey

UK

#126 Feb 11, 2014
EllieRose wrote:
I spent 12 mnths in a female prison, & can confirm that most of what SarahJane says is correct. The only difference is, that having to be fully shaved only happens in the YOC not adult prisons. As for turning you blokes on, i can see how that would happen, but much of daily life is just mega boring, & not very exciting.
You would think it would be the other way round, & it would be the adult females that have to shave. I am guessing they do it as a way of letting them know who is in charge.
randy andy

Sydney, Australia

#127 Feb 11, 2014
Kelsey wrote:
<quoted text> You would think it would be the other way round, & it would be the adult females that have to shave. I am guessing they do it as a way of letting them know who is in charge.
My god this thread is gaining momentum with so many ex-crims (losers) joining the fan club and sharing their bs expereinces about the hilton in the u.k.
Trevor

UK

#128 Feb 11, 2014
randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>My god this thread is gaining momentum with so many ex-crims (losers) joining the fan club and sharing their bs expereinces about the hilton in the u.k.
I think its a fascinating incite into what really goes on inside a female prison, & you being offensive to the girls here isnt helping. If its not your thing, post somewhere else, but i for one want to hear more. Go for it girls.

“buona giornata persone. ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#129 Feb 11, 2014
randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>My god this thread is gaining momentum with so many ex-crims (losers) joining the fan club and sharing their bs expereinces about the hilton in the u.k.
So what all there doing is helping other who are going to one or have been there sharing stories about there experiences in one. But I forgot Randy you are prefect you never did nothing wrong at a young age let me think about that for a second No!!! you've not perfect no one is. How about giving them a break it looks like many have learn there ways and are good citizen not criminals, people can change there life around and have duh.
randy andy

Australia

#130 Feb 11, 2014
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
So what all there doing is helping other who are going to one or have been there sharing stories about there experiences in one. But I forgot Randy you are prefect you never did nothing wrong at a young age let me think about that for a second No!!! you've not perfect no one is. How about giving them a break it looks like many have learn there ways and are good citizen not criminals, people can change there life around and have duh.
You are coming across as a naive lil bitch who loves to give his 2 bobs worth when its not worth a dime:( fo!

“buona giornata persone. ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#131 Feb 11, 2014
randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>You are coming across as a naive lil bitch who loves to give his 2 bobs worth when its not worth a dime:( fo!
# 1 No just give them a f -ing break how about give them some compassion.#2 I am not a bitch never have been one.#3 this is opinion site it's not called i can be rude to people day and a complete a$$h0le day.#4 I think your meds are warring off so you need to go bye bye and take a nap back under your little hiding place under that rock that all trolls hang out under so good night little boy.
Ryan

Saint Paul, MN

#132 Feb 11, 2014
God damn Randy, we want to hear these women talk about their lives and experiences. If you don't, click the BACK button. Enough already.

“buona giornata persone. ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#133 Feb 11, 2014
Trevor wrote:
<quoted text> I think its a fascinating incite into what really goes on inside a female prison, & you being offensive to the girls here isnt helping. If its not your thing, post somewhere else, but i for one want to hear more. Go for it girls.
Yes me too I am with you on that it's how other people learn by reading the experiences of the people who live it.

“buona giornata persone. ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#134 Feb 11, 2014
EllieRose wrote:
I spent 12 mnths in a female prison, & can confirm that most of what SarahJane says is correct. The only difference is, that having to be fully shaved only happens in the YOC not adult prisons. As for turning you blokes on, i can see how that would happen, but much of daily life is just mega boring, & not very exciting.
I watch this show in the states called Lock Up on MSNBC every Saturday I not sure if they are really showing you the real in and out of what is really going on in the prison system .But I hear from some who been there and live it say many of the guards are just corrupt and should be in a cell with the other prisoners.But I guess in everything you going to have some bad apples and used there power as the right to be a bully and the prisoner are powerless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min mauricer96 536,751
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Slutboi 205,351
Toronto gangbang 3 min tryanythingonce 8
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min heilcat 458,531
Girls ever been caught masturbation (Dec '11) 4 min Vercingetorix84 1,138
Any Ts or cd's in South Wales, UK 4 min 1988kinky 2
Brothers having sex (Aug '13) 4 min Luke 63
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Jess_Barnesx 346,621
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min nategreat 36,378

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE