thor

Lima, Peru

#65 May 21, 2011
drink pee and blend it with fresh semen: gives you lotsof stamina and strenghth. It is aclle he "manly cocktail" in many bars.
Tim

Minneapolis, MN

#66 May 22, 2011
thor wrote:
drink pee and blend it with fresh semen: gives you lotsof stamina and strenghth. It is aclle he "manly cocktail" in many bars.
pablo you are a very sick troll. I see your gayness is back out.
thor

Lima, Peru

#67 May 22, 2011
Now if you mix more semen with a little amount of pee, you put taht in the oven, and is called the "aphrodisiac pie". Try it.
Suki

UK

#68 May 29, 2011
Yes I agree its great... me and my now exgirlfriend did it for years.. She would get me to lye down and as always wearing I real short skirt she would piss in my mouth and it really turned me on.....iv even had a guy do it to me, really enjoyed it.. Such a turn on.. Any1 out there want to do it to me?????
Suki

UK

#69 May 29, 2011
Hi is suki again my number is 07828314961.. Call me for some peeing fun lol...
Ian

Saint Neots, UK

#70 Sep 17, 2011
Drinking your partners piss is the ultimate mark of respect. Likewise I have a desire to drink my married friends piss because I have total respect for her. The big problem is that I darent ask her!!!
Emma

UK

#71 Oct 3, 2011
I have done this, but only when drunk. When i'm back home after a night out, i need to pee and am thirsty, so i use a glass and then drink it. Maybe i'm weird but i find it refreshing! Anyone wanna chat about this on msn? Nottm_chick88@hotmail.com

Since: Sep 11

Orlando, FL

#72 Oct 3, 2011
Marco wrote:
anyone out there has pee'd on a guy? what if he drinks it? I cant stop thinking about it and love to let a girl do that to me, just wanted to see if its safe to sawallow it.?
The Brits in the 16 & 17 century brushed their teeth using first pee of the day. Really!
Join Free

Atlanta, GA

#73 Oct 3, 2011
Its military traing hat if you run out of water, drinking your own urine'll keep you alive. When its pure water only for the day thats injested, its really filtered better than your favorite bottled water. Its just not to be done on the regular.

Atlanta, GA

#74 Oct 3, 2011
*training....*that..... damn qwerty pad & typos... sheesh
A European

Kabul, Afghanistan

#75 Oct 9, 2011
Stupid American half wit, it is not common in Europe!
It is not common for any country, it is a sexual pleasure for ant type, colour, creed or denomination.
Americans....stupid is, stupid as.
A European

Kabul, Afghanistan

#76 Oct 9, 2011
OH my good grief, another one, an American that thinks it knows British history, look it up freak, they did not brush their teeth wish the first urine of the day, they never had tooth brushes!
Dental hygiene was not heard of that far back.
Derr

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#78 Oct 9, 2011
susan wrote:
'pee is good, bf has me drink his all the time.
Hi Susan, can I see u pee,?

Orlando, FL

#79 Oct 9, 2011
A European wrote:
OH my good grief, another one, an American that thinks it knows British history, look it up freak, they did not brush their teeth wish the first urine of the day, they never had tooth brushes!
Dental hygiene was not heard of that far back.
Derr
They used a soft stick as the "primative" Africans did as a tooth stick. Don't tell me the Brits were not as smart? Oh! And I'm a he NOT an "it" And it was an article in American Dental Digest several years ago.
sanjay

Delhi, India

#80 Jan 19, 2012
driking pee is so erotic that u can not say no. it is very sexy and every body should enjoy this activity
nic

UK

#81 Feb 5, 2012
Emma wrote:
I have done this, but only when drunk. When i'm back home after a night out, i need to pee and am thirsty, so i use a glass and then drink it. Maybe i'm weird but i find it refreshing! Anyone wanna chat about this on msn? Nottm_chick88@hotmail.com
this is the hottest thing a couple can do,would love to try with multiple partners
boss hog

Riverside, CA

#82 Feb 16, 2012
flyboy wrote:
I think its pretty dangerous but I guess if you take proper precaution, go ahead and make yourself happy.
Proper precaution? what ?? how do u do that, boil it first? its pee...just drink it...

Since: Feb 12

UK

#83 Feb 17, 2012
Not recommended too drink your own regularly, but other than that harmless
taster

Watertown, SD

#85 May 6, 2012
Marco wrote:
anyone out there has pee'd on a guy? what if he drinks it? I cant stop thinking about it and love to let a girl do that to me, just wanted to see if its safe to sawallow it.?
I have been drinking female urine for years and years and no harmful effects.
GJB86

Villa Park, IL

#86 Jun 22, 2012
Sounds like youre having fun ;)
bil994kal wrote:
hi i m from pakistan and belongto muslim family.my wife piss in my mouth when i come from my office.if i deny she tied me with ropes and open my mouth and piss in my mouth.at anight if she awake and feel pissy she awake me and piss in my mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Mi1kb0Y 589,977
who's naked right now 4 min Cumonme69 15
open minded black African women 5 min inja7 1
who is going to have sex tonight? 5 min tylr 11
animals 5 min souper 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min markyd4 245,959
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min smithy1231993 407,253
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min SpecialNudes 57,577
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Toplad016 531,430
More from around the web